Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] SMRT-SmartSpaceCoin⚡️Bounty⚡️POS⚡️MN⚡️High ROI  (Read 3194 times)
AlfredSteiner

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

this project is very interesting. and I am ready to work

Welcome onboard, Bolenk4! You are free to send us your feedback and suggestions.
DerekMontana

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

A very undervalued project at the moment. Consolidating now on Graviex, and I guess will go up in a few days. Already established 3 MNs, and is on my way to add a few more. Looking for a pump once it expands to more exchanges. A great time to invest!
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

This project seems to offer benefits to experienced investors, experienced investors can dramatically increase the amount of managed funds and personal income. The company has formed a team that is serious and also good, in other words the project will be successful and increase in the future.
DerekMontana

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

The road map is well done, and the cloud space is waited at the end of the year. Good opportunity to get the coins for platform now.
And good time to run masternodes, as the coin will become stronger in a time more expensive
Good investment strategy for now is holding the coin, not selling cheap and not let the emotions to confound and to make mistakes.

I would say more, the best strategy is to go on Graviex and buy more SMRT before there are too many masternodes on the network.  https://masternodes.online/currencies/SMRT/ - 383 masternodes at the time means two things: first, the community is rather big and believes in the project; second, there are still not toom any masternodes to get a high ROI. My verdict: accumulating more.
DerekMontana

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

This project seems to offer benefits to experienced investors, experienced investors can dramatically increase the amount of managed funds and personal income. The company has formed a team that is serious and also good, in other words the project will be successful and increase in the future.

Why only experienced investors? I think newbies will make their profits too. Its quite simple: go to Graviex->buy as much as you can afford->wait a few months (accumulating coins)->sell and make your profit. So why only gurus? Newcomers will benefit as well! Love to find that gem.^^
SMRT-Support

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:40:52 AM

We are grateful for you support! With strong and smart community the increase will be reached!
CrazyBankster

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

One of a very few masternode projects with an idea. Highly undervalued.
AlfredSteiner

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:58:16 AM

Let’s don’t forget about further plans about cloud storage development, which decs have to realise at the end of this year - and smrt will get the new valuable sense.

Of course, in no way should you forget about it. Big things will happen by the end of the year, so stay tuned and make your smart investments (not a financial advise)!
AlfredSteiner

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:07:22 AM

Thank you for your support!
AlfredSteiner

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

Let’s don’t forget about further plans about cloud storage development, which decs have to realise at the end of this year - and smrt will get the new valuable sense.

Of course, in no way should you forget about it. Big things will happen by the end of the year, so stay tuned and make your smart investments (not a financial advise)!
Looks like a good long-termed investment, with opportunity of trading while the cloud storage will be launched!

Exactly! Again: I'm not entitled to give financial advice, but that's right what I would do. My personal opinion is that it will explode once the cloud technology comes.
AlfredSteiner

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

It is undervalued, because of mistakable strategy of making the fast money. With steady holding for some term it will be more successful result!

I believe it will.
AlfredSteiner

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:53:57 AM

Looks like a good long-termed investment, with opportunity of trading while the cloud storage will be launched!

Exactly! Again: I'm not entitled to give financial advice, but that's right what I would do. My personal opinion is that it will explode once the cloud technology comes.
I guess, it will be the peak of activity after cloud technology will come - but what about now? - look today  at other altcoins, - now increase!

If to have a look at CMC, we'll see the opposite. However, I don't think it's a good strategy to look at other projects. It's better to focus on ourselves and our community. We're striving for a steady growth, and we're just making our first steps.
anthreelis

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:10:17 AM

Smart-[Suspicious link removed]d for holding now and to set up new masternodes, as the main part of project is ahead, and coins will be in demand for platform.
wadomdurman

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

I have lost my wallet passphrase how can recover it !!!
Vladarns

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

Hello. I need help to install masternode,but invite links dont work. I got message that is invalid link on discord. Can you help me?
matizz5

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

Devs left the project so community is making revival moves. Join Discord for informations. We are looking for dev to make some changes in code.
eColliver

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

can some one post their peerlist so I can get wallet working. need to do addnode
luckydevelop

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:13:39 PM

A great read… This thread, I mean… I always love it when people have in-depth discussions in regards to the project itself… I think I'm gonna support SMRT now… There's no way it can turn out bad, y'know?...
EarthshakerX

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

It seems that the coin will have a new life, given by the community!
lucien002

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:43:48 PM

Yes. Theres a new team working on the revival at new discord https://discord.gg/p35afKD . everyone please join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: