Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS SHOULD BE STOPPED ONCE AGAIN.  (Read 1286 times)
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

No one seems to answer me yet? Why i am being red flag?

Are you related to any of those? If not you can ask The Pharmacist, with some valid proofs.

Alt account of:
cryptotitan
cryptoatomic
cryptomorphines
cryptomarijuana
cryptocrocs

This user is farming accounts and spamming the same shit everywhere.

I think my issue is solved, i am not related to anyone as far as I am concern. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4034786.0

bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1770995 cryptomonotize

bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1770997 CyptoKnight

bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1771011 cryptohopes

cryptomonotize and cryptohopes have a few instances of posting in the same threads..
Looking through UIDs CyptoKnight is close too..

Fishy..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
crypto_world

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

I'm not in this list but have negative,
can anybody help?  Pharmacist don't answer me((

cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

idiot pharmacist giving red trust to the accounts which i didnt even know,unluckily having a username which has "crypto" is a crime!
he should be stopped by those people above him.

he should be excluded once again,i didnt even scam nor cheat in bounty campaigns.
spam? who doesnt do spam here? if theres someone should be removed here it should him!

dumbass! racist pussy is getting worst once again..I remembered when he first gave me his red trust,but luckily his pussy turned the table because he will be excluded last january but then after giving neutrals to the accounts he was removed,i am calling the attention of theymos or whom who can review his work,he is indeed going into the wrong path.

fighting spams? fuck me in the ass,you arent fighting spam instead you are pushing those people who receive your red trust to create more accounts..

this is not an accusation,this is a request so do not put this THREAD to reputation board which theymos wont see the big problem that this arsehole has created.
I already PM The Pharmacist about this misunderstanding. I just saw it today and I hope that he read my message. We are not perfect, maybe we give The Pharmacist some time to undo his mistakes.
cryptotsunami

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

Edit:  And interestingly, all of the accounts I tagged are in different bounties.  There's no overlap whatsoever, as if the owner of the alts was deliberately trying not to register two accounts in the same bounty.  I'd also like this guy to list which accounts are his and which are not.
If there are constantly joining bounty campaigns, and there is absolutely no overlap whatsoever, then that is quite the red flag. A puppeteer who is trying hard not to get busted.
Could you investigate my negative trust. I know you have a cat's eye and have a good credibility in catching alt account. Could you help The Pharmacist spot the difference of my account to other accounts that he tagged.
cryptotsunami

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

So, i went through your post history a little bit.

I've found numerous comparisons already, although not the smoking gun yet.

Do not give your account informations and your IDs to these people because you wont know when will these people will sell your informations in the darkweb,it is better to be safe than sorry when it happened.I personally not going to participate with these ICOs if they will require my personal informations because it might be use to anything online.

3 days later,

KYC verifcations will need get your IDs,but for your security you can have fake IDs first so that if your ID was sold into the darkweb your identity would be safe,because you didnt send your own ID.Most of the ICOs are doing this KYC thing to be sure that they arent violating the SEC's regulation which prohibiting all of the U.S citizens from joining any ICOs.

And this one is also pretty funny, in the "BitConnect Lawsuit" thread.

See the comparisons for yourself. All of them also have more or less the same grammar/spelling mistakes it seems. Most of them use "Put to jail" instead of put in jail. rephrasing billions of dollars etc.

Cryptomena:
This is the justice that the people need after deceiving by these founders,although most of the people knew the risky they still have joined this ponzi scheme.Founders who had stolen billions of dollars could be imprisoned lifetime if these people have done enough to destory the investor's life,they shoudl be hang to death in the public places to serve as warnings to all the greedy people.
cryptoatomic:
This is great those people who got scammed can have their revenge to these people,this is what they deserved after stealing billions of dollars of investments to the most of the people who were fooled by their promises,i expected this to happen from the start that is why i stopped my friends from investing to these type of schemes.

cryptospear???

This is very good news especially those people who got scammed by this well crafter ponzi scheme from the past that are seeking justice,the damage has been done but if the lawsuit would be successful they can still get what they have invested to,scammers shouldnt be given any chance in our community decentralization is a good thing but some of these people are abusing the privilege of it.

cryptodev???

They should be put to jain forever,they have destroyed a lot of lives and stole billion dollars of investments to those big and small investors,shouldnt be given chance to prove their innosense because they have done enough damage to those people who have been fooled by their ponzi promises,a ponzi scheme from the start and will end just like the other ponzi is.

cryptodrei???

This is very great because the justice starts to put these people down,most of these has billions of dollars in their pocket stolen from those noob investors who doesnt know to do research or those people who risk their money into this well crafter ponzi scheme,it was scam from the start but most of the people didnt mind the posibilities of being scammed because of the promises of these greedy people.

cryptoux???

This is indeed a good thing for those people who are asking for justice,billions of dollars has been stolen from most of the investors who had joined this ponzi scheme,these people should given a life imprisonment so that there will be no one to follow their footsteps,it was a scam from the start but most of the people doesnt do researching before that is why a lot of people are getting scammed.

cryptopuma???

This will served as a good lesson for those who will follow the same path as these scammers did,never under estimate the power of justice because it will always find its way to get your asses down.This is a very good news for those people who got scammed last year because they will be given a chance to get back the stolen billions of dollars from them.

cryptomorphine

Scammers shoud be all put in jail,those families who have lost a lot of money because of this ponzi scheme,well we cannot blame these people because they just want to earn money faster.People should be always be careful before getting involved with these projects so that in the end of the day they wont regret what will happen to their investments.

cryptomngr
Great news to all the crypto universe,the community will be pleased to what will happen to those founders who are the brains of this biggest cryptocurrency scam project,people are right they shouldnt be given a chance to have their lawyer because they did steal billions of dollars of investments from those poor investors who got baited with their promises.

cryptocue ( Not tagged yet?)
This is great because those damages that they have done to those investors will be paid off,life imprisonment wont be enough but a death penalty would be good so that those people who are planning to to shady things like bitconnect would be scared,hard earned money from people are getting stolen and these people doesnt deserved to live.

cryptocrocs

Those people behind the bitconnect scam surely doesnt see this coming,justice will find its way to get their karmas turn to themselves.These people should be put to jail immediately because they stole billions of dollar investments from those hard working people who only wants to earn money from their promises,it will be a good start for our community to fight those greedy people.

cryptoprophecy

Justince will prevail,hunt those founders too so that these people wont be enjoying the money that they have stolen from thousands of people.They should put to jail as soo as possible so that these type of activities wont have any chance to scam people in our community.Their wrong doings shouldnt be tolerated by the law!

Seems like they're all rephrasing the same original reply. I think The Pharmacist is definitely onto something here.

Thanks for posting this evidence. At least now you can verify the difference of my account to this accounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: