Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you want out of a new cryptocurrency?  (Read 435 times)
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

The first received by everyone and has a low cost commonly used in everyday life, The second thing is to see how much public interest given to the type of altcoin. (New) Grin

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

i really want, or better, i think is really important, that the new cryptocurrencies, will be...simple!

But i mean, 10 times simpler than now!

Crypto have to do the big jump...and to do that, they must become simpler. Otherwise, people will not use them...

Hmmm. If I was to make crypto transactions simple, and instant like paypal family & friends would that tickle your needs?

it's not what i need, it's what crypto's world need.
i've been using crypto and token since 2014. I have no problem to do it.

I think that my mother, or some of my friend, will never use crypto if they won't become simple like paypal, yes.
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

Given today's trends people want anonymity (zerocoin etc), speed (1-2 min. blocks), potential for further apps development (platform/backend), and of course exchangeability (presence on at least a few good  exchanges, possible atomic swaps in the future etc).

TheShekelProject (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

The first received by everyone and has a low cost commonly used in everyday life, The second thing is to see how much public interest given to the type of altcoin. (New) Grin

Ok, that's easy. I'd say that comes with every project that's been around for a while  Grin
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

i really want, or better, i think is really important, that the new cryptocurrencies, will be...simple!

But i mean, 10 times simpler than now!

Crypto have to do the big jump...and to do that, they must become simpler. Otherwise, people will not use them...

Hmmm. If I was to make crypto transactions simple, and instant like paypal family & friends would that tickle your needs?

it's not what i need, it's what crypto's world need.
i've been using crypto and token since 2014. I have no problem to do it.

I think that my mother, or some of my friend, will never use crypto if they won't become simple like paypal, yes.

Sweet. That's 100% doable. Currently we are testing an paypal like platform that's powered by our crypto. This is happening right now, I can't wait to release it. I will drop you a line once it's done so you can check it out  Smiley
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

I want to see that the new crypto is able to rival the old crypto. I see that the recent crypto is very difficult to have a large community like the legendary crypto.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

Given today's trends people want anonymity (zerocoin etc), speed (1-2 min. blocks), potential for further apps development (platform/backend), and of course exchangeability (presence on at least a few good  exchanges, possible atomic swaps in the future etc).

We built on bitcoin's protocol, and will definitely make our project fully anonymous. Our block speed is 5x that which you want, we can work on that. It's funny you mention atomic swap as I think that's very innovative, and we are working on that now. Exchanges are definitely key! Thanks so much for your input. When we do our update I will drop you a line to check things out! Any further ideas before, or after will be honored as well! Again thanks!  Smiley  
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

I want to see that the new crypto is able to rival the old crypto. I see that the recent crypto is very difficult to have a large community like the legendary crypto.

This is exactly why I made this thread. I want to make our project just that. I will strive with my team to give the crypto world what it needs, people will notice that we are really for them and I believe we will begin to get their at that point. Any ideas that may arise in your head feel free to share them at anytime. They may help us get there!  Grin
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

Ok, that's easy. I'd say that comes with every project that's been around for a while  Grin
I'm surprised ... I guess you will not reply to my comments Grin. And I will come when the time has come Grin

Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

Hey BCT Community,

I run a new project based off of the bitcoin protocol. Being a coin dev I want to hear from you, what do you want to see in a new cryptocurrency? What features will make you a die hard fan of a project? Describe your dream crypto, all feedback will be greatly appreciated and will be used in our project direction. Thanks!!!
Everyone in the crypto community has a common dream, to have a currency that is acceptable in all aspects such as the government, the national financial system, the merchant and most of all the world. If that is your ultimate goal then I will throw my 100% support and I know that the whole community will do the same as well.
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

We built on bitcoin's protocol, and will definitely make our project fully anonymous. Our block speed is 5x that which you want, we can work on that. It's funny you mention atomic swap as I think that's very innovative, and we are working on that now. Exchanges are definitely key! Thanks so much for your input. When we do our update I will drop you a line to check things out! Any further ideas before, or after will be honored as well! Again thanks!  Smiley  

You're welcome mate. We are working on our coin as well now (been in the works for few months already), so I've just shared things I would like to have implemented in our project, whether before or after launch Smiley

Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

My dream CryptoCurrency should have a trust base first of all. The developers should come up with a different new ideas and vision that will drive the productivity in the crypto market. A good team and visibility too.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

Creating a new currency will not be any good now unless it totally offers new technology . The success of any new currency measure by the number of people adopting it and the amount of currencies we already have is more than enough . So do not thing of creating any new currency based on whatever blockchain you will choose . So unless you have your own technology and are prepared to offer something totally new , Please do not bother CMC is already full of copycat useless coins .

Now what really is working at the moment is the utility coins or tokens that are behind a real projects .
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

Being a coin dev I want to hear from you, what do you want to see in a new cryptocurrency?
This is new if you can do transactions offline. If someone can do a crypto that has this feature then for sure it will bloom.

What features will make you a die hard fan of a project?
Can't think of something anymore since most of them are just the same.

WOW!!! That's very innovative, and noone has done that? This sounds like this needs to be next on our to do list! WOW!
Yep that's innovative and new but that looks impossible for now.

Yes no one has done that so if you think that you have enough technology and you can do it that will make your project something new and unique as a crypto.

You literally just gave me a whole new goal! I like a challenge. We have just acquired a very competent Asian dev team in the Asia's, and now this is GOALS for us. Thanks so much for the inspiration!
It was an original idea that came from someone who is a stranger here in a forum asking things such like that if it's possible to transfer bitcoin offline.

Innovation is there and for sure this will raise awareness not only to your team but for most of the blockchain devs but if you think this is possible to what you are developing.

Best of luck.  Wink

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

You're welcome mate. We are working on our coin as well now (been in the works for few months already), so I've just shared things I would like to have implemented in our project, whether before or after launch Smiley

Ah! Great Dev Talk! I will check the project out! Maybe we can help each other out in someway. I'm not all into competition like some projects. I believe every project can be successful as long as a community is behind it  Smiley
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

My dream CryptoCurrency should have a trust base first of all. The developers should come up with a different new ideas and vision that will drive the productivity in the crypto market. A good team and visibility too.

I feel you. Trust is everything. So many projects are pump, and dumps. I'm all about hearing the different ideas so we can bring them to you. Our transparency will get better after we introduce our dev team.  Smiley This is only the beginning!
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

Creating a new currency will not be any good now unless it totally offers new technology . The success of any new currency measure by the number of people adopting it and the amount of currencies we already have is more than enough . So do not thing of creating any new currency based on whatever blockchain you will choose . So unless you have your own technology and are prepared to offer something totally new , Please do not bother CMC is already full of copycat useless coins .

Now what really is working at the moment is the utility coins or tokens that are behind a real projects .

Hmmmm. I guess we are in too deep having already launched a coin, and a small but growing community. At this point we want to change blockchain direction to bring that new technology. Any ideas?
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

Being a coin dev I want to hear from you, what do you want to see in a new cryptocurrency?
This is new if you can do transactions offline. If someone can do a crypto that has this feature then for sure it will bloom.

What features will make you a die hard fan of a project?
Can't think of something anymore since most of them are just the same.

WOW!!! That's very innovative, and noone has done that? This sounds like this needs to be next on our to do list! WOW!
Yep that's innovative and new but that looks impossible for now.

Yes no one has done that so if you think that you have enough technology and you can do it that will make your project something new and unique as a crypto.

You literally just gave me a whole new goal! I like a challenge. We have just acquired a very competent Asian dev team in the Asia's, and now this is GOALS for us. Thanks so much for the inspiration!
It was an original idea that came from someone who is a stranger here in a forum asking things such like that if it's possible to transfer bitcoin offline.

Innovation is there and for sure this will raise awareness not only to your team but for most of the blockchain devs but if you think this is possible to what you are developing.

Best of luck.  Wink

You inspired me so much that I have already begun my research. We need to somehow implement bluetooth technology in a whole new way to make this possible. I'm up for the challenge, hopefully this thread don't cause a big rat race between devs and their bigger communities and deep pockets!  Grin
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

I want following things:
1. Stability - Majority of stakes shouldn't be held by the company
2. High Utility - Should be able to use coins as currency
3. Good and exciting product
If you're able to bring these features, then I would be the first person to invest.
Sinderela

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

a thing we must keep and create a new world of coin that will produce for all of us, we have now seen an advanced development of cryptocurency so that only our logic and mind will determine whether it is worth keeping in the interests of all of us.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: