Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:56:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you want out of a new cryptocurrency?  (Read 443 times)
TheShekelProject (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

I want following things:
1. Stability - Majority of stakes shouldn't be held by the company
2. High Utility - Should be able to use coins as currency
3. Good and exciting product
If you're able to bring these features, then I would be the first person to invest.

1. Interesting! We have a 50% premine. 50M coins. 10M went to sale, 10M for the company, 5M for bounty, and we are currently holding the 25M remaining. We want to escrow it with a decent volume exchange, and only hold 10M coins. So we will be able to satisfy 1 at some point. Good thing we didn't escrow with CoinsMarkets as they seem to have scammed everyone unfortunately.

2. I think we will be able to satisfy 2 in this Q2 2018 as we will be releasing SKL-to-Fiat debit cards which will allow holders to transact for their daily needs. Definitely will increase usability.

3. With the platforms we will launch as part of our roadmap, I think our project will become one that will interest you. We are still on the road, so now we may not be interesting to you. But, I think you will love our project later!  Smiley

Thanks so much for your input! I humbly appreciate it! 
Mypanara19

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

What I want out of a new cryptocurrency is first and foremost it must be legit. I mean the developer and its team are real people and that every crypto investors could see that they really exist so that we know who handles our money and that the cryptocurrency they develop would be very useful for everyone's convenience.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

What I want out of a new cryptocurrency is first and foremost it must be legit. I mean the developer and its team are real people and that every crypto investors could see that they really exist so that we know who handles our money and that the cryptocurrency they develop would be very useful for everyone's convenience.

Understood. We will introduce our team as we have just recently assembled it. As far as me (Founder) I will fall to the shadows, and allow my dev team to be the stars of the project. I want to make the project successful, I don't want the glory. Honestly, do you think that's weird of me? To wish to remain an anonymous founder, and have my dev team be the face of the project?
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

i really want, or better, i think is really important, that the new cryptocurrencies, will be...simple!

But i mean, 10 times simpler than now!

Crypto have to do the big jump...and to do that, they must become simpler. Otherwise, people will not use them...

Hmmm. If I was to make crypto transactions simple, and instant like paypal family & friends would that tickle your needs?

it's not what i need, it's what crypto's world need.
i've been using crypto and token since 2014. I have no problem to do it.

I think that my mother, or some of my friend, will never use crypto if they won't become simple like paypal, yes.

Sweet. That's 100% doable. Currently we are testing an paypal like platform that's powered by our crypto. This is happening right now, I can't wait to release it. I will drop you a line once it's done so you can check it out  Smiley

well, this seems really nice!
if you really are going something like this man, well, it will be huge!
Let me know, but i'm sure that in a way or in an other i surely will hear about your project!
Everict

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

For me best crypto would be a coin that it's price is stable, is easy to exchange and can be used in many ways. For that the primary things would be a group of people to menage it and technology behind it.
Apaxy

Activity: 512

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

For me best crypto would be a coin that it's price is stable, is easy to exchange and can be used in many ways. For that the primary things would be a group of people to menage it and technology behind it.
tatu expect the near future will not have to. Every user knows that the crypto currency is very unstable and therefore there is no point in expecting stability in the price. Perhaps this is another obstacle to use in everyday life.
MadSmiles

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

I want following things:
If you're able to bring these features, then I would be the first person to invest.

1. Interesting! We have a 50% premine. 50M coins. 10M went to sale, 10M for the company, 5M for bounty, and we are currently holding the 25M remaining. We want to escrow it with a decent volume exchange, and only hold 10M coins. So we will be able to satisfy 1 at some point. Good thing we didn't escrow with CoinsMarkets as they seem to have scammed everyone unfortunately.

2. I think we will be able to satisfy 2 in this Q2 2018 as we will be releasing SKL-to-Fiat debit cards which will allow holders to transact for their daily needs. Definitely will increase usability.

3. With the platforms we will launch as part of our roadmap, I think our project will become one that will interest you. We are still on the road, so now we may not be interesting to you. But, I think you will love our project later!  Smiley

What up with the pre mine? There is no need for that if the project can be a success....
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

3. With the platforms we will launch as part of our roadmap, I think our project will become one that will interest you. We are still on the road, so now we may not be interesting to you. But, I think you will love our project later!  Smiley

that's a vast figure and exactly what most people would not want to get involved with. people will automatically be forced to trust you to do the right thing with your holdings which is precisely why many left the old investment world behind and are getting increasingly disillusioned with this one.

i know you got bills to pay like everyone else, but that's gonna be a turn off for many.

other than that, let's see a cryptocurrency that has found a real world use and has formed business partnerships to exploit it. and i don't mean vague PR about something cool happening 'soon'.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

You can find the legit on cryptocurrency but the people who have involved on crypto investment only scamming the people investing on it. Scamming you can find in the many ICO projects come on various places to scam the newbie investors.
I expect the new crypto should support the payment mode in decentralized to use the complete world like how we use the paypal in this world.
Consuming the big fees and making money out of our money but cryptos is big tool to avoid these worst fees consumption from us.
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

Personally i meed a crypto currency that can solve real life situation not the ones with lazy developers that does not have any application
relaxx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

I want :
1. Good and useful product
2. stable increase in the value of the token
3. a reliable company that issued a token to the exchange
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

You inspired me so much that I have already begun my research. We need to somehow implement bluetooth technology in a whole new way to make this possible. I'm up for the challenge, hopefully this thread don't cause a big rat race between devs and their bigger communities and deep pockets!  Grin
Wow you did have really an idea on how you are going to start this type of transaction. I'm happy that I contributed with the idea that I've passed to you and still credits to the one who asked it before. This thread seems to give you a lot of ideas that you can develop during your planning session to developing to test cases. As long as your coin has a use and it won't be like those early coins that has nothing to contribute to the community.
For me best crypto would be a coin that it's price is stable, is easy to exchange and can be used in many ways.
This isn't a new feature for a new crypto.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:48:44 AM

i really want, or better, i think is really important, that the new cryptocurrencies, will be...simple!

But i mean, 10 times simpler than now!

Crypto have to do the big jump...and to do that, they must become simpler. Otherwise, people will not use them...

Hmmm. If I was to make crypto transactions simple, and instant like paypal family & friends would that tickle your needs?

it's not what i need, it's what crypto's world need.
i've been using crypto and token since 2014. I have no problem to do it.

I think that my mother, or some of my friend, will never use crypto if they won't become simple like paypal, yes.

Sweet. That's 100% doable. Currently we are testing an paypal like platform that's powered by our crypto. This is happening right now, I can't wait to release it. I will drop you a line once it's done so you can check it out  Smiley

well, this seems really nice!
if you really are going something like this man, well, it will be huge!
Let me know, but i'm sure that in a way or in an other i surely will hear about your project!

Yes, that platform already is complete and being tested right now! It was already part of our roadmap from the very beginning! Look forward to it!  Wink
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:50:52 AM

Thanks for your input, those things come with active development from a competent dev team. Look forward to us after the launch of our roadmap, and introduction to our dev team!
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:52:48 AM

tatu expect the near future will not have to. Every user knows that the crypto currency is very unstable and therefore there is no point in expecting stability in the price. Perhaps this is another obstacle to use in everyday life.

I believe somehow stability can happen like when ltc stayed at $50-54 for forever before it became highly volatile. But, so true. Crypto is very unstable in general.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:57:22 AM

I want following things:

What up with the pre mine? There is no need for that if the project can be a success....

To be honest, the large premine and escrowing of it leaving the company with only 10M coins was to avoid price crashes from dumping short term investors. We know it turns many off, but only 10M of it will be company reserves. The rest will be escrowed in good faith once we get a real nice exchange. We aren’t one of the projects that are pump, and dump. Our short term goal is a 1 billion dollar market cap. We are here to stay, and everyone will obviously see us doing the right thing out in the open. Once we escrow it will be in the press  Wink the premine will make more sense soon.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:04:47 AM

3. With the platforms we will launch as part of our roadmap, I think our project will become one that will interest you. We are still on the road, so now we may not be interesting to you. But, I think you will love our project later!  Smiley

that's a vast figure and exactly what most people would not want to get involved with. people will automatically be forced to trust you to do the right thing with your holdings which is precisely why many left the old investment world behind and are getting increasingly disillusioned with this one.

i know you got bills to pay like everyone else, but that's gonna be a turn off for many.

other than that, let's see a cryptocurrency that has found a real world use and has formed business partnerships to exploit it. and i don't mean vague PR about something cool happening 'soon'.

Understood. I understand your concerns. I knew the premine would be a challenge. We won’t be handling our escrowed coin like XRP. But, we do have a strategy and it will make since soon. Escrowing majority of the premine will build value for our investors. We want to build value. We will only be holding 10% of all SKL that would ever exist. So at the end of the day it’s just as if we had only a 10% premine.

We are also fixing this with Shekel Silver, and Shekel Gold and we are doing something in Asia that’s going to shock the world. Right now we have thousands of ASEAN merchants on an incentivized program to adopt SKL in the real work. SKL-to-Fiat debut cards will be a big deal. But, we are going to actively give the crypto world what it needs. 

We will bring new innovation to the Blockchain, and you all have given us new inspirations. We are already working on the ideas shared here as we are serious, and we will be taken seriously.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:04:54 AM

Some people want a new cryptocurrency that has a stable price, but it doesn't matter about the stable price, it is all about the majority of people want to used and adopt that certain kind of crypto coin. Maybe the rapid price increase and decrease of cryptocurrencies coins are the best strategy that many people want to invest. Because more investors invest on the lower price, and if crypto coins price are on stable, all investors are disappear. Nobody wants to invest when crypto price are on the stable line.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:08:45 AM

You can find the legit on cryptocurrency but the people who have involved on crypto investment only scamming the people investing on it. Scamming you can find in the many ICO projects come on various places to scam the newbie investors.
I expect the new crypto should support the payment mode in decentralized to use the complete world like how we use the paypal in this world.
Consuming the big fees and making money out of our money but cryptos is big tool to avoid these worst fees consumption from us.

I promise you that PayPal like “clone” powered by SKL is already complete and being tested. It was part of our roadmap from the very beginning. It’s refreshing to hear people want that as it shows we was always heading in a positive direction. Good point about crypto can be legit, but the investors can be the scammers. Never thought of that, but investors do pump and dump. Making a problem for the legit crypto if they hold a large position in it.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:11:34 AM

Personally i meed a crypto currency that can solve real life situation not the ones with lazy developers that does not have any application

We are that. We will give the crypto community at large what they want. We won’t be the lazy developers, we will hear your ideas and act immediately. We are already working on ideas shared here right now and are in the R&D phase for some big innovations shared here right now  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: