Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram channels  (Read 205 times)
roman_kadikov (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

What channels of telegrams will you recommend to place your ICO project to attract an investor?Can be marked(paid placement or not)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

What channels of telegrams will you recommend to place your ICO project to attract an investor?Can be marked(paid placement or not)
Why start wit Telegram when promoting your ICO is enough in this forum. Let those who joined your ICO promote it themselves in Telegram. This forum have high traffic when it comes to Crytocurrency and your target market is also concentrated here. In other words no need to go in other places.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

Agree, Telegram groups are not the best place to promote ICOs, as in serious groups you will get banned pretty rapidly if you are tirelessly shilling random ICOs.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:24:13 PM

IMO, promoting your ICO in bitcointalk would be a better place to promote your ICO project. You will get better targetted audience here. You may want to post an ANN thread here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

Channel channels are a good thing to promote a product, but the audience can get tired too quickly from constant spam. here on the site, people deliberately discuss crypto currency and there is a lot of information on this topic
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

A project with a good team that has transparent token metrics and lock up distribution of tokens for the team may never really need a massive advertisements for their ICO, the investors themselves will see your project to be a possible money maker. Once they knew you can deliver the product, they'd be investing to a project and you could easily get the hardcap.
rahutomo

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:21:05 AM

Exactly what the friend said above, that ICO does not need the channel. Because it will be difficult to push out.
in this forum there are already hundreds of ICO's that work.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:27:21 AM

As I know people from eastern Europe prefer to recieve information about ICOs and blockchain news from Telegram channels. But for me they all are the same Wink I don't know about english-speaking world and Asia, but for russian-speaking the most informative channels are these: https://t.me/DeCenter, https://t.me/moredash
But the funny thing is that Telegram is not working today all over Europe)
roman_kadikov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

IMO, promoting your ICO in bitcointalk would be a better place to promote your ICO project. You will get better targetted audience here. You may want to post an ANN thread here.
Sorry if the question is too stupid, we post ANN thread about your project and that's it? what further actions we need on the forum?
roman_kadikov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

Why start wit Telegram when promoting your ICO is enough in this forum. Let those who joined your ICO promote it themselves in Telegram. This forum have high traffic when it comes to Crytocurrency and your target market is also concentrated here. In other words no need to go in other places.
Requires purchase of stranded accounts for ANN ?
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

ask Whaletank, if your ICO is good, they will participate in it!
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

I think telegram a means of communication for ICO with colleagues or with bomb investors.
telegram is a testament to success for all coins.
because with telegram we can know more closely with investors
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

on this matter I do not really know gan.
the problem in telegram is only for the collection of bounty member followers of a project. and an intermediary to submit a complaint or a question and answer to the manager

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

I wouldn't join any of telegram channels.

I don't use telegram but when I got curios and tried to make my own before and joined some channels that mainly focused with ICOs, I was so disappointed.

There will be PM's that "you should do this", "buy this" which is really annoying as I thought signals were given with best technical analysis but I was wrong.

roman_kadikov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

ask Whaletank, if your ICO is good, they will participate in it!
Now the project is under development, in the near future will be known date pre sale
roman_kadikov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

I wouldn't join any of telegram channels.

I don't use telegram but when I got curios and tried to make my own before and joined some channels that mainly focused with ICOs, I was so disappointed.

There will be PM's that "you should do this", "buy this" which is really annoying as I thought signals were given with best technical analysis but I was wrong.
some channels offered paid placement of the announcement of the project, but looking at what this channel post...I was terrified.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

I can give you some clues about that, firstly if you are creating such a good project with a good idea, and it can pay a lot of attention from the investors without any advertisement. Second, you need to become a chopper member to able post any picture to your announcement thread and the last thing that you should not pay anything if you have done an excellent idea to attract investors.
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

Make an advertisement for your project on the forum this is more effective than telegram
roman_kadikov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

I can give you some clues about that, firstly if you are creating such a good project with a good idea, and it can pay a lot of attention from the investors without any advertisement. Second, you need to become a chopper member to able post any picture to your announcement thread and the last thing that you should not pay anything if you have done an excellent idea to attract investors.

Thank you very much for your valuable advice
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

I got from the telegram channel only a few, because mostly I searched on many bounty websites, such as bountyhive and bitcointalk this forum. most telegram channel it to get airdrop only Smiley Thanks

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: