Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 36eyes.com, This is a new chance to gamble with BTC  (Read 758 times)
36eyes.com (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

hello  Grin
I registerd yesterday,my username is pulpfiction,2 hours ago I won 0.017 ,I submitted a request for payment,When will this request be approved? Roll Eyes

paid  Cry  Grin
plaese check again
and you can contact us via email

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pulp-fiction

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

hello  Grin
I registerd yesterday,my username is pulpfiction,2 hours ago I won 0.017 ,I submitted a request for payment,When will this request be approved? Roll Eyes

paid  Cry  Grin
plaese check again
and you can contact us via email

Yes, I realized that you paid, thank you Kiss
kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:46:04 AM

Website design is good. It is smooth  and no lagging. This game reminds me of Keno but, the payouts are little bit confusing. Does this site has a provably fair system where we could verify our bets? and about the withdrawals, is it instant?

36eyes.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

Website design is good. It is smooth  and no lagging. This game reminds me of Keno but, the payouts are little bit confusing. Does this site has a provably fair system where we could verify our bets? and about the withdrawals, is it instant?

Thanks for your attention
Before each game, the keys are produced and you can check it in Hash section after the game

In the case of Withdrawal , you can register your withdrawal request , and see the Status in the Request History table.

https://36eyes.com/uploads/wr.jpg
https://36eyes.com/uploads/wrh.jpg

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

Before each game, the keys are produced and you can check it in Hash section after the game

In the case of Withdrawal , you can register your withdrawal request , and see the Status in the Request History table.

has the guy with the 0.8 btc win from the free faucet been paid?
how much do you charge as the withdrawal fee and what is the minimal withdrawal amount?
I see the game improved since I last visited
the sound though...atrocious,haha but I guess its the matter of preferences,at least you can turn it of now

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

how much do you charge as the withdrawal fee and what is the minimal withdrawal amount?
the sound though...atrocious,haha but I guess its the matter of preferences,at least you can turn it of now

It is no bits so 1000 bits and 800 bits should be 0.001btc and 0.0008 btc to withdraw there. You must mistaken that number, I checked on the site and it said all currency is on bit so that is the exact numbers to withdraw. But does it take higher fee just to withdraw that small amount? Is that just OP making withdraw by his own money?
36eyes.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:26:46 PM

https://36eyes.com/uploads/wr.jpg
https://36eyes.com/uploads/wrh.jpg

It is no bits so 1000 bits and 800 bits should be 0.001btc and 0.0008 btc to withdraw there. You must mistaken that number, I checked on the site and it said all currency is on bit so that is the exact numbers to withdraw. But does it take higher fee just to withdraw that small amount? Is that just OP making withdraw by his own money?

Yes, you're right
there is no limit for min withdrawal (this is a temporary situation)
and all fees are paid by us
36eyes.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

Hi,

Do you know that only by sharing your invitation link on your social networks will you get 60% of the website benefits of your new users?
more subscribers means more profits
To do this, you must :

1.Send an email to us (36eyes.com@gmail.com) for change the percentage of profit to 60%  Cool Cool
2.Open Free Bitcoin / Invite Friends part on website  and share your Referral Link on Facebook and Twitter or Copy that link and share on other Social Media.

You can see a complete report of the number of people invited and see how much your profit is, on "See your referral stats" segment

Also, if you post comments and share our website and our pages on social networks, you will receive 500 Satoshi prizes per activity.just let our konw.

Best Regards
36eyes.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

Hi,

Do you know that only by sharing your invitation link on your social networks will you get 60% of the website benefits of your new users?
more subscribers means more profits
To do this, you must :

1.Send an email to us (36eyes.com@gmail.com) for change the percentage of profit to 60%  Cool Cool
2.Open Free Bitcoin / Invite Friends part on website  and share your Referral Link on Facebook and Twitter or Copy that link and share on other Social Media.

You can see a complete report of the number of people invited and see how much your profit is, on "See your referral stats" segment

Also, if you post comments and share our website and our pages on social networks, you will receive 500 Satoshi prizes per activity.just let our konw.

Best Regards

https://36eyes.com/uploads/AP.jpg
pulp-fiction

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:17:42 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 09:35:07 AM by pulp-fiction

Hi Friends, there is an impressive Affiliate program
Take a closer look at the previous post, 60% of system Profits  Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked
It's not hard to do. Just copy and paste and share the link Grin
If you are interested, Please register with https://36eyes.com?ref=7zoJuOoTJGxFebqR5b86ecf0eb4e1JdS5TjUoTkHmTcaj
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: