Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:25:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 TH/s Bitcoin Mining Hardware KL-YUG by KotakLabs  (Read 35681 times)
smoothrunnings

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:16:17 PM

With the current difficulty of 609,482,679 you could generate in theory with 3TH/s about 0.1031 BTC/Hour or 2.474BTC per day.

I use this website for example:

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

If calculate for delivery time in march next year, the average expected difficulty could been 5,941,344,136

Depend on this difficulty, the amount will decrease extremly:

0.01057BTC/Hour and 0.2537BTC per Day.    

by March, BTC is worth around $1,500. It means around $350/day (based on 0.25BTC/day rate). $350/day x 30 days = over $11K.

If that is true, I would buy 100 3TH/s miners in a beat.

Are you including the fact that the difficulty increases 40% every 10 to 15 days when you did your math?  I doubt anyone will make $350/day x 30 days, it's simply not possible with your math.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matumaru

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:20:39 PM

fyi... Last Diff jump around 19%...
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 09:47:12 PM

Hello sock puppet. Welcome to the Forums! Your first post is a bit technical for a, well, first post. Isn't it?

Jerk.

That is all

Excuse me? If you actually think this is legit, feel free to order. Sorry about pointing out the blatantness of this scam attempt. So, go ahead. And please report back on your experience with this!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:04:34 PM

*rolls eyes*

Well, you have to admit, it has been getting a bit boring around here, with a lack of fresh-new scams...

"-What is the power wattage?
About 1300-1600 Watts. With our constant research on implementation of EnergyCutter technology we are still trying to bring this barrier down."

Even then, how is this product going to ever run in an average household ?! I mean, plug a nightlight into that same circuit and you're liable to trip it.

20 amp 120 volt circuit=2400 watts(hopefully your circuit is 12AWG). So you stay below that by 20% for safety=480 watts=total draw should not exceed 1920 watts  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:23:52 PM

20 amp 120 volt circuit=2400 watts(hopefully your circuit is 12AWG). So you stay below that by 20% for safety=480 watts=total draw should not exceed 1920 watts  Grin

15 amp is usually standard around here for residential :/
americandesi

Activity: 518

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:11:27 PM

Word of Caution for all those want to place pre-order thinking they are protected by PAYPAL BUYER PROTECTION

If you are not aware, paypal works quite differently for Indian Merchants.
All the payments received by a Indian paypal merchant is automatically withdrawn to their Indian Bank account by end of every business day. This is due to a regulation put in place by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).

Eventhough the merchant needs to verify their account using a Indian Bank account AND a credit card. I doubt if the credit card he/she has used has a credit line more than a few hundred dollars.

And there is no ACH facility offered by Indian Bank accounts. So the money transfer is just one way. From Paypal --> merchant's bank account

So if 5 people order the mining rigs worth 3k and he closes the shop, paypal doesnot have anyway to refund the money as the money would have been automatically withdrawn to the merchant's bank account the day he received payment. Only thing paypal can do is charge his credit card to honor the refunds.

So if you are placing the order thinking that you can request refund from paypal.. think again.!

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:21:45 PM

labcoin 2.0! alberto? jkjk

ok
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:31:08 PM

And there is no ACH facility offered by Indian Bank accounts. So the money transfer is just one way. From Paypal --> merchant's bank account

What do you mean by that. What is an ACH facility?
Anyway great post and way more useful than talking about power consumption and ROI of vaporware  Roll Eyes
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:59:24 PM

Word of Caution for all those want to place pre-order thinking they are protected by PAYPAL BUYER PROTECTION

So if you are placing the order thinking that you can request refund from paypal.. think again.!

Send an e-mail to PayPal to warn them about the potential scam?

americandesi

Activity: 518

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:01:36 AM

What do you mean by that. What is an ACH facility?
Anyway great post and way more useful than talking about power consumption and ROI of vaporware  Roll Eyes

ACH facility means. If a merchant has USA paypal account and link their bank account with Paypal / provide them authorization.
That means, in the event that a user files a dispute or requests refund, then paypal can withdraw money from the bank account.
ACH facility is a two way fund transfer.

Something on those lines. But with Indian bank accounts, that is not possible.

P.S : Someone correct me if am wrong.

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
pwnyboy

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:48:36 AM

ACH facility means. If a merchant has USA paypal account and link their bank account with Paypal / provide them authorization.
That means, in the event that a user files a dispute or requests refund, then paypal can withdraw money from the bank account.

In addition:

This is a Pre-Order Product which is not yet shipping. If you’re uncomfortable waiting until the development is complete and the product is shipped, do NOT pre-order this product. Perhaps undesirable, but this is a pre-order market.

This looks AWFULLY familiar.  Where have I seen this?  Oh yeah... on the website of another scammer, BFL:  https://products.butterflylabs.com/600-gh-bitcoin-mining-card.html

Quote from: BFL
This is a Pre-Order product which is not yet shipping.  If you're uncomfortable waiting until the development is complete and the product is shipped, do NOT pre-order this product. Perhaps undesirable, but this is a pre-order market.

In short, I'm calling scam.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:19:46 AM

With the current difficulty of 609,482,679 you could generate in theory with 3TH/s about 0.1031 BTC/Hour or 2.474BTC per day.

I use this website for example:

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

If calculate for delivery time in march next year, the average expected difficulty could been 5,941,344,136

Depend on this difficulty, the amount will decrease extremly:

0.01057BTC/Hour and 0.2537BTC per Day.    

by March, BTC is worth around $1,500. It means around $350/day (based on 0.25BTC/day rate). $350/day x 30 days = over $11K.

You don't seriously believe that we will be somewhere near 609m difficulty in 4 months, do you?
What is your expectation, that it's lower? Just watch the new asic machine and then the exponential trend. I guess in march next year something around 600m is not that much fiction...but, of course, nobody can look clear in the future.

I don't think you understand how difficulty works - it's based on the total mining pool. Every time someone turns on a miner, the next difficulty will go up. Think about all the other companies releasing miners between 30GH to 1000GH in the next 2 months. It's going to be above 2B difficulty by March and I'm being optimistic.

Please don't make statements on difficulty and hashrate if you don't understand the mechanics, it just confuses the new people.
Oh, you are a fortune-teller that you know the real total exponential amount in 4 month? I calculate with the current increase mister smartass. And i understand how the difficulty works, everybody with experience who read MY post will see, except you.

So lets see, how much you expect for march? Your 2B are much lesser then my 5.9B, isn't? Actually, if you able to read my post clear, i wrote exactly the same sentence of your repeat...

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:34:37 AM

Lol typical scam. Photoshop case and even copied texts from other websites.

Paypal? Doesn't really mean nothing to be honest. Especially when this "company" has no background at all. They could just fake updates for 2 months and then just do a runner. Paypal wouldn't be able to do jack. He'll be living like a King literately in India.

Past 45 days for Paypal and chances of you getting a refund will be very slim (especially from someone in India).

Why people even fall for this shit time and time and time and time again just truly baffles me.

I mean who falls for techy bullshit words like:

ElectricityCutter™
Power Chill Cooling Technology™
KL-PARISHRAM™

It's almost as bad as:

FROSTBIT™
Cryonic Architecture™
On-board Liquid Nitrogen Generator XT™

Web whois also has privacy protect.

Hence, as a reputed firm in India known for its customer satisfaction and service we have adopted consumer-loving policies such as...

Roll Eyes
plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:50:30 AM

And please give us some company history/background.

When did the company formed? 2012? 2013? Feb? March?

How long have your company been located at this address/office?

How many people in the company? Which foundry are you using?

ASIC design in-house or 3rd party? Where will it be assembled/shipped from?
plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:08:09 AM

http://goo.gl/wQui0t

Also what's the chance of this Indian TV/electronics seller / Redditor (or so it seems from his posts over the last few months) having the same number as your company?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:28:17 PM

In addition:

This is a Pre-Order Product which is not yet shipping. If you’re uncomfortable waiting until the development is complete and the product is shipped, do NOT pre-order this product. Perhaps undesirable, but this is a pre-order market.

This looks AWFULLY familiar.  Where have I seen this?  Oh yeah... on the website of another scammer, BFL:  https://products.butterflylabs.com/600-gh-bitcoin-mining-card.html

Quote from: BFL
This is a Pre-Order product which is not yet shipping.  If you're uncomfortable waiting until the development is complete and the product is shipped, do NOT pre-order this product. Perhaps undesirable, but this is a pre-order market.

In short, I'm calling scam.

Interesting they would copy from BFL... very interesting.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 12:57:46 PM

fake
amer

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:41:50 PM

You don't seriously believe that we will be somewhere near 609m difficulty in 4 months, do you?
What is your expectation, that it's lower? Just watch the new asic machine and then the exponential trend. I guess in march next year something around 600m is not that much fiction...but, of course, nobody can look clear in the future.

I don't think you understand how difficulty works - it's based on the total mining pool. Every time someone turns on a miner, the next difficulty will go up. Think about all the other companies releasing miners between 30GH to 1000GH in the next 2 months. It's going to be above 2B difficulty by March and I'm being optimistic.

Please don't make statements on difficulty and hashrate if you don't understand the mechanics, it just confuses the new people.
Oh, you are a fortune-teller that you know the real total exponential amount in 4 month? I calculate with the current increase mister smartass. And i understand how the difficulty works, everybody with experience who read MY post will see, except you.

So lets see, how much you expect for march? Your 2B are much lesser then my 5.9B, isn't? Actually, if you able to read my post clear, i wrote exactly the same sentence of your repeat...

I wasn't talking to you, I don't even know how you got caught up in this - I was responding to the "it will be around 600m claim". 2B vs 6B is a reasonable debate. Thinking its 600m is bananas.

tips: 1amerApYUVjsKSuVUtfjxaoi7QXG7Zwao
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:50:47 PM

come on guys these fakes are so easy to spot nowadays...
Gator-hex

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:57:17 PM

We accept that our competitors have already created lot of panic with anti-customer business policies such as No Refund, Accepting payments via sources which do not have any consumer protections,etc hence we only accept payment via PayPal/Credit Cards and are liable to issue a refund to our customers if we are not able to deliver them products as per the delivery deadline.

Yes we have received your payment and you are already in PRE ORDER LIST of our KL-YUG series miners. If everything works well we are going to deliver your ordered rig by March '14 as promised.

BEWARE: Paypal neither cover deliveries over 45 days old or pre-orders!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: