Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im so much inspired!  (Read 433 times)
eugenefonts (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

Im so much thankful and inspired about working on signature campaign in bountyhive.io. Its my 1st time to join there and 1st time to receive coins too! I wont mention the coin and how much will i got but i assured to you its so worth it joining signature campaign on bounty hive and luckily the project that i joined is one of the most successful ico today that will go through its hardcap and im really really excited to receive my hard earned coin. You can join too ,its easy and friendly user site and another good thing is no need to report unlike the old way .
nickolaiallenov

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

Im so much thankful and inspired about working on signature campaign in bountyhive.io. Its my 1st time to join there and 1st time to receive coins too! I wont mention the coin and how much will i got but i assured to you its so worth it joining signature campaign on bounty hive and luckily the project that i joined is one of the most successful ico today that will go through its hardcap and im really really excited to receive my hard earned coin. You can join too ,its easy and friendly user site and another good thing is no need to report unlike the old way .

Bountyhive is really a good service for bounties, but there is a huge minus - a lot of participants and very quickly filled seats for participants! Therefore, it will be best to track projects yourself and choose a potentially good one that can be very successful!
eugenefonts (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

Bountyhive is really a good service for bounties, but there is a huge minus - a lot of participants and very quickly filled seats for participants! Therefore, it will be best to track projects yourself and choose a potentially good one that can be very successful!

Tracking and finding good projects are hard to find for a guy like me that got a job , thats why i joined bountyhive for less hustle and less time and effort that will ruined my time for my job and family. Yes there is a huge minus but for me its okay because almost of the projects that are in the bountyhive are good project and almost of them get successful in the ico. Although social media campaign are not profitable there but i guarantee you signature and translation campaign are superb!
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

This is a very good platform to choose, I did not have problems with the campaigns. All in which I participated was really awesome.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

That's awesome that you get payment from them,I read somewhere that they have scam accusation regarding there service but you got prove that they are paying,I explore there website and seems that they are professional to handle bounty campaign.I will try to joined them if my signature campaign ended.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

Indeed this is a pretty good platform for participating in bounty companies. The only thing that confuses me is the impossibility to track the evaluation of the fulfillment of my assignments. Learn this is possible only at the end of the campaign.
boroda074

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

This service is already full of people, a lot of people, scum, not all projects are as fit as they describe them, it is still good to select!

DarkHerO15

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

I stopped participating in bounty campaigns because I was completely disappointed with them. In the crypt, now it's worthwhile to deal only with trading.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

I really do not like this site, that you can not look at the intermediate results, like stacks or something like that. You do a blind job and you are not even sure you will be rewarded for it.
From good moments I will note that they always pay. True, the exchange went out, to mine, only 1-2 coins
Umnikt

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

The bounty of the company is my second job! I have been working with cryptocurrency not so long ago and how surprised I was that you can get a huge profit from the comfort of home Smiley
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

Yes it is true bountyhive.io is very great their projects are definitely worth it and they reached their hardcap, most of the project in the bountyhive I will gain an rewards that a huge amount. But not only the bountyhive because there's so many projects that they have a great potential and you may gain an huge amount as a reward.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

I stopped participating in bounty campaigns because I was completely disappointed with them. In the crypt, now it's worthwhile to deal only with trading.

But you're still on one of them.  Wink
Anyway I'm agree, most of modern bounties are total trash and useless, its damn hard finding a proper one
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

Bountyhive is somewhat getting too much recognised these days and there is no single day when I am reading about it in a thread here. Is it marketing strategy of the bounty hive or is it really the best one in the market that can be worked with. Its really amazing how many topics are getting created about the boutnyhive. It feels like one must try this and then see the results of it. Then only one can come to know whats the truth. Bountyhive seems to be supported by colorlessk manger also so might be something unique about it.
juragankambing

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:16:32 AM

congratulation for you,
bountyhive is very good, honestly very difficult to be a participant in bountyhive campaign, because the participants are limited, and also in my opinion
bountyhive is less transparent to bounty participants
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

I am not too much convinced with bountyhive. There is no tracking sheet for bounty hunters activities which is totally unfair to the hunters. If I participate in a campaign I would like to see how many stakes everyone has received, whether my works have been accepted or not. Transparency is a big thing in this line of work.

Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

bountyhive makes it easy for bounty hunters, I've heard someone follow a Signature Campaign and get paid $ 3000, it's incredible value, I also feel the ease and get paid quite a lot in following the campaign
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:42:44 AM

I'm very cautious about choosing resources with bounty campaigns, ICO and drops, because now there is a lot of fake and FUD, and this is a big problem.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

It looks you are very excited participating in bounties and i think you spent so much time to make the bountyhive choice. Therefore, i want to remind you two fundamentals: first, you have to spend enough time in the BTT and be involved in crypto-world (not only bounties) in order to learn while earning and develop skills to make good quality posts; Second, there is many good ICOs ruled by good managers and you should take a look at them.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

You might be inspired and what I see you doing here is that you are promoting the website which I don't have issue with, but I have seen people ask questions on the way the bounty was structured, which I think is a genuine concern but the owner of the website have decided to rubbish these concerns instead of coming up with clear explanations. The issue of spreadsheets for transparency sake has been asked so many times

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

Welcome to the world of earning in crypto, I feel happy to see people like you come and generate all this resources while also contributing to the community. I hope you stick around and stay within the communities of the projects that you like and support. I like that you did not mention the coin, meaning you are not unnecessarily shilling.

Just always bear in mind it is not about only ICOs and hardcaps and all that. It is truly about supporting ideas and technologies that you care about and want to use. Good luck Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀