Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs do you plan to join in MAY  (Read 609 times)
tuncaysanli395 (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

I am a new investor in crypto currency world, I think that If you plan to gain too much earnings, you should follow the upcoming ICOs.

I have searched some ICOs in May and decided make a basket wtih these two ICOs: Vernam(A new generation of insurance process on the blockchain) and POPCHEST(a next-generation video sharing platform with payment channels.)

Do you have any opinion about these ICOs and also additional suggestions? Thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrew DRo

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

In general, the contribution to the ICO is very profitable.  But there are nuances.  In particular, 3: you need to carefully select the company, determine the first amount you are willing to take risks and believe in the idea of ​​the project.  I've been trying to invest in different companies for quite some time.  And Paytomat has identified one of the best.  I read about many different companies, the pros and cons, and realized that at this risk is the smallest.  I will not sum the deposit, because everyone is individual.  And I believe in the idea of ​​the project, because, as anyone else, it is very relevant today.  But always remember that everyone has his head on his shoulders and think about it
Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

You have to do a lot of research picking to right ICO, and even then you good be left with dissapointment. A couple of ground rules i have for myself picking an ICO

1. Is there a working product?
2. Is the roadmap realistic and achievable
3. Who are the team members and what's their background
4. Who are the competitors?
5. How are the ICO funds distributed within the project

Good luck!
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

how about no.
Bitcoin is about to make its movement again,so more likely scam project will appear in the future.
which mean we need to stay away from those kind of project until we're stabilizing ourself in certain range and something good appear.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:01:34 AM

I am a new investor in crypto currency world, I think that If you plan to gain too much earnings, you should follow the upcoming ICOs.

I have searched some ICOs in May and decided make a basket wtih these two ICOs: Vernam(A new generation of insurance process on the blockchain) and POPCHEST(a next-generation video sharing platform with payment channels.)

Do you have any opinion about these ICOs and also additional suggestions? Thanks in advance

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

May, 1st will be ICO Libra Credits - lending from PayPal guys, waiting for big ROI, DYOR

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
tuncaysanli395 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:47:46 PM

In general, the contribution to the ICO is very profitable.  But there are nuances.  In particular, 3: you need to carefully select the company, determine the first amount you are willing to take risks and believe in the idea of ​​the project.  I've been trying to invest in different companies for quite some time.  And Paytomat has identified one of the best.  I read about many different companies, the pros and cons, and realized that at this risk is the smallest.  I will not sum the deposit, because everyone is individual.  And I believe in the idea of ​​the project, because, as anyone else, it is very relevant today.  But always remember that everyone has his head on his shoulders and think about it
Thanks I will definetely re-searched about that. I have made investigeated many different sectors and interested on insurance and video distribitio. But I am always open to research.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

I'm going to join Tip Blockchain project in May. I haven't heard about Vernam and Popchest. Are they really good? Where did you find them?
Is Popchest like Flixxo? Not a unique idea. What about Vernam? I remember plenty of other projects that are in insurance sector.
tuncaysanli395 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

You have to do a lot of research picking to right ICO, and even then you good be left with dissapointment. A couple of ground rules i have for myself picking an ICO

1. Is there a working product?
2. Is the roadmap realistic and achievable
3. Who are the team members and what's their background
4. Who are the competitors?
5. How are the ICO funds distributed within the project

Good luck!
Many projects being started in the crypto-world are great ideas in theory, but many have no real need or benefit to be done over blockchain. If the service or project already exists today, unless recreating the idea on the blockchain is revolutionary enough to convince people to change the behaviors they have been doing for years, it’s impossible to believe that the project will be successful in the long run. Projects created solely for the purpose of creating your own cryptocurrency are doomed to fail.
mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

Vernam looks interesting. Insurance is big sector and I know there are huge profit. Team seems very professiona. I will make research about them!
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

I checked the the provider of information about the best ICOs to control thir ratings and realized that VERNAM has really high scores. When I read their WP to understand better, I realized that VERNAM is a promising project with a good team. I have started to follow them!!
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

I haven't seen any projects that are releasing in may. I am thinking about just investing in blockchain startups over actual ico/coins.

Positivebetting
tuncaysanli395 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

Vernam looks interesting. Insurance is big sector and I know there are huge profit. Team seems very professiona. I will make research about them!
Vernam utilizes blockchain technology to provide:

- Competitive online marketplace for conventional insurance products by the biggest insurance companies
 -Generous compensation - up to 30% of the policy premium in Vernam tokens (VRN) is returned to clients
- “CryptoSafe” - a smart contract, guaranteeing that when a defined set of events occur, the client will be compensated with a certain amount of Vernam Tokens (VRN). The newest and most innovative blockchain based insurance product that Vernam will introduce
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:58:00 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 12:58:55 PM by kwakufavour

I think the ICO's I'm going into this May is Quarkchain, Neon Exchange and DaoStack. Quarkchain is already hyped and ready to make 20x. Edenchain may be a good flip. Neon Exchange will make at least 100x in 12months at most.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:12:09 AM

prolly gonna put a little in DAOstack and Quarkchain (if i can get in)

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:34:57 AM

you should know that there are already some projects the same as you say and after ico finished product they have no value. token prices are far from ico prices and they have no growth in this year. I think it's pretty hard to find a promising ico, reconsider and do some more research before you invest there.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:58:51 AM

I always follow the ICO for the team that is working on them, for the investors and for being unique projects. We have many projects that are just copy and past of others. And they serve only for pump and dump.
Some of the projects that will open ICO this month and appear to be solid projects are as follows:

• BrickBlock
  • Sint
  • HashCard
  • Datablockchain
  • ARROUND
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:04:26 AM

I feel like all the good ICO ideas have already been done and all the new and upcoming ICOs are just rebranded trash trying to squeeze out more hard-earned scam-cash from unsuspecting victims. I can't help but wonder why people still continue investing in ICOs when a great majority of the first wave of ICOs has still delivered nothing and will probably continue to be nothing but complete and utter scams.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:03:35 AM

About POPCHEST I have no idea about this ICO project and I'm not interested in this project. Because it has so many similar projects.
But for Vernam the bounty is problematic. Because the manager has cheated on the UBONIUM project and you should be careful. This guy has been accused a lot and has 8 red trusts!

morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:05:10 AM

I will definitely take part in ICO Acorn Collective. This is a great project that has a very cool idea and a team. On presale collected more than 5kk $, there is already an agreement with HITbtc!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: