Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano going to the moon!  (Read 539 times)
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

beenon an uptrend since the last 30 days https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/cardano/usd

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

just look

very few people know this but Cardano is going to get big very soon. Bitcoin is gen 1, Eth is gen 2 and Cardano/IOTA are gen 3. I would highly recommend you put some of your money in both of those specially Cardano as its cheap compare to where it was before crash.
but cardano has a big supply. I'm not sure the price will be as expensive as ethereum. cardano may rise in price but not as high as ethereum.
IOTA I think is good, they have a solid team, I'm still hold IOTA for long term
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

I can't wait for Cardano to show great growth. Very good project and I think that the price should be higher.

minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:35:20 PM

Cardano is the seventh largest cryptocurrency based on market capitalization criteria. It had a breathtaking return a few days ago when listing on Huobi and launching more trading pairs on Binance. Investors seem to be optimistic about the currency as it is widely believed that it could be a major rival to Etherum.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:02:01 PM

just look

very few people know this but Cardano is going to get big very soon. Bitcoin is gen 1, Eth is gen 2 and Cardano/IOTA are gen 3. I would highly recommend you put some of your money in both of those specially Cardano as its cheap compare to where it was before crash.
but cardano has a big supply. I'm not sure the price will be as expensive as ethereum. cardano may rise in price but not as high as ethereum.
IOTA I think is good, they have a solid team, I'm still hold IOTA for long term

I don't think supply is that big of a issue as long as project delivers and there are people to back it up. It may not rise to ETH price but it should still do extremely good in the long run. More supply allows people to buy more coins which can be attractive to some investors.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

I hope the moon will go out of the very closest galaxy anyway. And it is very easy for a good plant to do this.
Thian778

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

Not totally going to the moon but I think the racket is preparing for the launch going to the moon, I see its progress today with +7.29% increase, I just hope this month they will reach $5 flat.
Xxxurrrad

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

I believe that Cardano will be one of the leaders this year and will be able to strengthen his position seriously. Accordingly, the price will grow.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

do you guys still loyal save electroneum you guys? If according to kalaian there will be a moment for electroneum back to price above $0.1?
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:08:48 AM

Not totally going to the moon but I think the racket is preparing for the launch going to the moon, I see its progress today with +7.29% increase, I just hope this month they will reach $5 flat.
I also hope it happens so that Cardano holders might enjoy some profits after all.  But it is said that this coin is available in large amounts and it may not be able to grow as much as holders are expecting to and to be very honest, I don’t find any potential in this coin that will cause it go to the moon. Even if crosses 5 dollars, we can’t call it big profits.It is just some profit after all.
cryptocurrencyguru

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

cardano got very good future and price of Cardano is expected to  settle around 1 dollar next time the price increase we can expect around 1 dollar
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:03:57 PM

cardano got very good future and price of Cardano is expected to  settle around 1 dollar next time the price increase we can expect around 1 dollar

Hope you are not totally wrong.
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

Cardano returned to the previous price level a month ago. This market is really unpredictable. Hodling seems like a good strategy, but it seems to have failed. It's really hard to make money before the bull run, and you need also luck.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:46:32 PM

Cardano is low-stability crypto, the exchange rate fluctuates abnormally. The Cardano exchange rate is currently at $ 0.2 and is on the downward trend as the entire market is in a downtrend. The current time should only invest in ETH and BTC only.

Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

Although this coin is in the top 10, I do not think that we can expect huge growth from it. The max supply of coins is very large and for a good price increase, large capital is needed
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

Although this coin is in the top 10, I do not think that we can expect huge growth from it. The max supply of coins is very large and for a good price increase, large capital is needed
this idea it's not always the same. I bought it a month ago. I sold it when I made a profit. now I'm thinking about taking it again.
JennyGreen

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

it will moon shot soon
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

I would very much like to see the ADA begin to grow rapidly. this coin is one of my favorites. I hope this year we will see the price for 1 coin 1 $
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

cardano is a very sad project in the present, because they have great ideas left as their ideas are not used, because they have no real product for the future, so nobody knows what they actually do, which prevents me from buying it for now.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

Cardano is a new altcoin has just been popular recently because of new ideas that can be apply in our real life  and even replace ETH and Bitcoin in the future because its own blockchain is so good that is high  evalueated by investors around the world, rightnow it may be too young to say that but i really think it is possible that ADA can bring us huge profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: