Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:10:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to invest in 2018  (Read 948 times)
davidcox (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best upcoming ICO's.

Please suggest me some good ICOs.

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

Hello, one of the best ICO to invest in 2018 maybe would be moneytoken. Ive heard some of my friends really suggested this type of token but yet i never invested into that ICO for some reason, but based on their explaination its the best this time. Have some try to search it , if you can find it more viable in your taste, just invest according to your budget.

Anyway, my little advice to everyone is that before investing into any token or ICO, they must consider reading all the details on the projects, the team and the developer involved and read the whitepaper. Understanding what they really want to prove into the market is the most important thing, like any projects that is very needed by the customers.

Consider also tracking the history of the developers and teams involved because a lot of people are creating a bunch of ICO's just to raise some amount and then gone. Just a friendly advice my friend, its really hard to make some money, so just be careful in investing into a new project.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:26:47 PM

Dear, You have to start were given a list of those projects that you find interesting (in your opinion). People would Express their opinion on the proposed projects. At this point it appears that forum members should do this work for you.
abrr

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

People, you can see my signatures? I want to advice read information about DAOStack project. I think it's very good company to investing.
sharaban

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

Hello, one of the best ICO to invest in 2018 maybe would be moneytoken. Ive heard some of my friends really suggested this type of token but yet i never invested into that ICO for some reason, but based on their explaination its the best this time. Have some try to search it , if you can find it more viable in your taste, just invest according to your budget.

Anyway, my little advice to everyone is that before investing into any token or ICO, they must consider reading all the details on the projects, the team and the developer involved and read the whitepaper. Understanding what they really want to prove into the market is the most important thing, like any projects that is very needed by the customers.

Consider also tracking the history of the developers and teams involved because a lot of people are creating a bunch of ICO's just to raise some amount and then gone. Just a friendly advice my friend, its really hard to make some money, so just be careful in investing into a new project.

Based on the information I have studied, I can say that this is the most important and useful advice! Add nothing, everything is written very well!

As for the author's immediate question, you can always pay attention to ICO clubs - read more info about it Smiley
khurshidahmed

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

Majority of ICO are scam.... so its better to know before investing in any ico
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:14:31 PM

I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best upcoming ICO's.

Please suggest me some good ICOs.

Please part of various bounty projects will be sharing what they part of is a suggestion to you here. If you ask like this. Please invest your fund on good ICO by checking the analytical website topicolist. Those website will be best answer out rating by the various people.

https://topicolist.com/
https://iconow.net/top-10-ico-listing/
http://blockalive.com/ico-listing-sites-top-reviews-ultimate-list-of-ico-resources/

These above links will you better than the people give review the bounty ICO in this forum. Good luck.

halpi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:32:30 PM

choosing between nowadays ICOs, Id prefer Robotina, project looks promising as for me.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:42:29 PM

SciDex creating a new marketspace for data exchange which will be a great breakthrough in science.There are many interesting projects going on. I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. You should check out SciDex. Just discovered them yesterday and love what they do.

www.scidex.co
Telegram Group: https://t.me/SciDexOfficial
Twitter: http://twitter.com/scidexofficial
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SciDex/
Facebook: http://facebook.com/scidexofficial

maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

I think the market got way better chances than ICOs at the time, however, NeonExchange looks very promising (low market cap, fair distribution, solid team, clear road map, high hype) I guess these factors are all what you need in an ICO
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

If you are looking for a project that its ICO is just a few days away and it's mission, team, and product are all star, merculet is a good example. There is an aspect of Merculet project that gives me goose pimples every minute. I keep pondering on the mission of #Merculet-ANN to creates the User Attention Value (UAV) evaluation system to scientifically measure the value of a user’s attention. An entrepreneur can simply access the UAV system, which can seamlessly integrate with traditional reward-point systems, through a set of open protocols. This is absolutely phenomenon, I wait with a great anticipation.
Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

These ones Im finding hot:

1. DAOstack
2. Merculet
3. NEX

It is my own opinion about these projects, so if you are interested - do your own research before investing in any of them.
You should understand that it’s always important to do your own research!
Deb_AK

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

NuCypher absolute top of 2018.
But most likely it will be difficult to participate.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

I have a long list of them as long as my arm. But it is hard to sieve through them. Rolecoin by Steamrole is one of them and its ico is quite running successfully
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

In general, it is difficult to talk about any ICO forecast.  Everything changes very quickly and only 5% of companies can maintain stability. There are 3 main criteria for which I define a good company and a profitable investment: people, idea, implementation.  People should be public and open to communicate.  The idea must be global and real at the same time, should inspire and be relevant.  Implementation should begin here and now.  In particular, Paytomat became a good investment for me.  If someone is interested in something from their telegram Paytomat Announcements channel.  But this is my subjective opinion and everyone has to think for himself.  Peace to all
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

Now there is a sale of DTX. DATABROKER DAO: ION-DATA ON-RANGE MARKET https://databrokerdao.com
You can still make it before May 26. In the beginning, the token will be traded on the stock exchange - CoinFalcon !
Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

So, let's think together how best to choose a good ICO and which one has a future.  Recently, it's as if in a trend to create a project and an ICO to it, but is it worth anyway?  I think no, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in the company that has a clear real target.  And this target will be actual after implementation.  After a long analysis for myself, I selected Paytomat.  I will not be long argument for why.  If you wish, you can read more information on their telegrams on the Paytomat Announcements channel.  It is necessary to carefully select the company, collect a lot of information from different sources because 90% of companies can very quickly collapse
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

In general, there are many different companies that have their own projects, you have to choose which project you like more and what project you would like to see embodied, it's all very personally.  For example, like many other people, I chose Paytomat for myself.  There someone above as if wrote the name of their telegrams to the channel.  Their idea is really relevant, because the crippling money is a painful issue for all newcomers, and this is a big fear for many people who are far from it, so they are not included in this area and do not trust the coins and ICo higher, so they do not add  they are popular
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

In general, there are many different companies that have their own projects, you have to choose which project you like more and what project you would like to see embodied, it's all very personally.  For example, like many other people, I chose Paytomat for myself.  There someone above as if wrote the name of their telegrams to the channel.  Their idea is really relevant, because the crippling money is a painful issue for all newcomers, and this is a big fear for many people who are far from it, so they are not included in this area and do not trust the coins and ICo higher, so they do not add  they are popular
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: