Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to invest in 2018  (Read 945 times)
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

What do you think about Blockshipping ICO?

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers. The GSCP ICO opens in May.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

What do you think about FTEC? He has a good score, and the team is good. Maybe you know something, very interested in people's opinion. https://ftec.io/en
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:24:34 PM

Icos these days are many, but Allstocks have an ongoing  ico, which to me is great
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

I also wonder what people think about the best ico of 2018. now there are so many frauds that it becomes scary to invest somewhere

kindtorsten

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

who knows any good crypto gambling?
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

DAOStack is a good one to invest in. Some more that are worth while to invest according to some crypto media is cypherium, kyber network.
Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

I invest in 2 very good ICO projects:
1. Hashrental. This is the rental of mining equipment.  https://hashrental.io
2. Flogmall. This is a platform for online stores and free ads for crypt. https://flogmall.com
I analyzed both projects, they are good.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
HLB11

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

nsider also tracking the history of the developers and teams involved because a lot of people are creating a bunch of ICO's just to raise some amount and then gone. Just a friendly advice my friend, its really hard to make some money, so just be careful in investing into a new project.
martinaw

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

who knows any good crypto gambling?

I hope it will bring changes in the gambling field. I think that LUK token have a brilliant future , check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3162475.0
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

in my opinion its QuarkChain and Nex
KYC for QuarkChain is now awaliable!

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best upcoming ICO's.

Please suggest me some good ICOs.

there are some ICO that i think is good for us to invest there, i also have checked all that I choose from various ICO platform websites that have a very good rating. I chose some ICO that is:
1. JINBI
2. DICEmoney
3. MDL Talent Hub
4. INPACTOR
5. TOWERBEE
6. HOLDVEST
7. BITIMAGE
8. REOS

but it's all in your hands, want to choose which one
SloggerSasha

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

I would advise to take a fancy to the project Pavocoin. Pavo Platform combines IoT with blockchain for AgTech ecosystems that provide real-time data, planters, suppliers, and wholesalers to make informed decisions.
Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

Are you already up to date with the latest news of this project? On the official site you will find all the necessary information https://cco.peculium.io/
vahidzeal

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

i discover there are alot of good companies and promising payment like bitcoin crown
but my question is are they reliable?
the other thing i also discover is as a newbie cant participate in some compaign
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best upcoming ICO's.

Please suggest me some good ICOs.

Okey my friend, I can recommend some interesting project:
Luckchemy  an example of ICO that already has a product, and now they are raising funds for the growth and development of all ideas.
The company on the open sale now, with the 40% bonus   Wink

If you want - communicate with the team in telegram)
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

Thanks to this thread I realized what ICO it is not necessary to participate. Let's replenish the list further Smiley
Jaephoenix

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

Allstocks would be my choice. Its a great investment
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
Inna Pasichnik

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

I was really glad when the companies started to unite, especially those that I trust, one company I invest or invest in co-operates with another, then I already trust two companies, thereby increasing investment and reducing risk.  A good example of this is the NEM, I have been investing there for a long time, and here I find that they have teamed up with Paytomat.  Generally did not know what it was.  I'm a gambler gambling and I decided to put it there and everything turned out super now looking for such different cases because the stable success of these two forces to move forward.
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

Well, once I see people start discussing Paytomat, then I'll connect.  I have been with this company from the outset, it was started by my friend, and therefore I can say with certainty that it is built up faithfully and truthfully.  Heightens the values, and launching telegrams on the channel and cooperation with the NEM is a big step for the company, do not think that I just praise this, really raised the money, so I recommend that new startups are always promising
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: