Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to invest in 2018  (Read 948 times)
David Hamadrilo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

I agree, but to Paymot, I've heard a lot, a really good company, I've just started investing and, in principle, it's still chic.  They are very worried about the relevance of their project.  but in principle this is the core role of the ICO
cryptokingland

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

The only ICO which has some flight companies behind it:

Tourism + Aviation + Ticket Management + Hotel Reservation

TICKO.IO

Cool Cool Cool
cryptokingland

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

An excellent idea is using blockchain technology in the tourism industry:

The ICO is now available:

TICKO.IO

Introduction Video #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqRnQORgVcE

Introduction Video #2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_4OUKYeAs

Introduction Video #3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMdIvn2HkXg

Spanish Introduction Video | India Introduction Video | Indonesia Introduction Video | Turkish Introduction Video | Bangladesh Introduction Video

And the other links:

White Paper | One Paper | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook | Reddit | Vimeo
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

Bitupper as for me. Their idea is to make cyrptocurrencies easy to use for an ordinary person. You can use them just like fiat and with all advantages of blockchain such as security (advanced security using up-to-date means) and decentralization. In addition, they make a big ecosystem that contains community services and business solutions.
Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:43:46 PM

This year I chose to attach three of the ICO project.
1. Monsterbit -clone crypto cats, but more interesting.
2. Flogmall - marketplace for buying and selling goods for cryptocurrency.
3. Opiria - is another blockchain project to work with personal data.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Dasvino

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

good ico to invest in my opinion is equitybase, gbcoin, and vico ico three ico can be trusted and will be successful this year

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

If you closely look through different ICO s u will notice few interesting positions targeting different markets with different business plans.

Have a look at blockchain hotels a unique project first but not last https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

Good ICO in my opinion
-Egretia
-Phantasima
-Nex
-QuarkChain
-Anatomy

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

I think not, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in a company that has a clear real goal.
LeapWithAlice

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:32:04 PM

I copied and pasted this from another question.

I will gladly say Leapwithalice.io, I am on their team.

Leap With Alice provides a FREE Augmented Reality creation suite, giving educators the ability to reimagine how students learn. This FREE creation tool (‘Alice Labs’), represents a leap in creative education that transforms the classroom from a passive work environment into an immersive learning experience. Simple drag-and-drop tools and templates present teachers the resources needed to generate interactive content that increases engagement, resulting in a higher level of education.

The ‘Alice Exchange’ provides the capacity to create, buy, and sell enhanced educational content. The ALICE utility token acts as the native currency for the Alice Exchange, as well as an incentive structure, rewarding the creation and curation of quality content. Pairing AR with blockchain technology, Leap With Alice fosters a secure ecosystem where each user’s content, data, and funds are safely stored. Bringing the puzzle pieces together, Leap With Alice creates a world where students learn through innovation and educators earn through imagination.
semarm3sem

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

If you want to invest in ICO then why are you waiting for May month. Now a days, many ICOs available in crypto market where you can invest and get good profits.

After more analysis on ICO (Initial Coin Offering), I found HashGains which is one of the largest ICO platform. It gives to you lifetime opportunity of its crowd sale program and also provides many offers and bonus. where funding would be utilized to build it’s state of green cloud mining data centers in Canada and India.
CEL12

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

In addition, they make a big ecosystem that contains community services and business solutions.
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

the best ICOs to invest in 2018 is Blockchain infrastructure companies and platforms, they are getting a lot of hype recently especially the ICOs that solve scalability issues and there is a ton of them you should pick carefully.
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:35:47 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 03:28:10 PM by Eleanorjean11

*Bigbom
*PCHAIN
*Nwp
*Auctus

don't belive me belive yourself
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

I’m currently excited about SciDex. Their project seems important for the science development.There are many interesting projects going on. I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.

Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

We are currently on the rise of the crypto sphere. And 2018 is no exception.  Now the rapid growth of popularity has begun.  From the entire market I have identified ICO as its best for quite some time.  But I dare not say what's going to be better, which is worse, it's all very subjective.  For myself, I chose several criteria for selecting a company.  Reliability, publicity, openness, relevance.  But my opinion is a good company is Paytomat.  But everyone must determine himself
Eye16
Copper Member

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:57:47 PM

I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best upcoming ICO's.

Please suggest me some good ICOs.

www.orbistransfer.com future of fintech
madhabilota

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:11:03 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 04:22:05 PM by madhabilota

*Midas protocol
*Merculet
*NWP
*Harmony
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

Like many people I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me and then I consider them a good investment not important for a month or a year.  Well, for example, from the last one I can recall Paytomat, I know that their idea will be relevant to me. U can read more on their social medias.  Because the problem of transferring real money to Coins is now very relevant
marktee

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:58:07 AM

In my opinion best ico in 2018 is

1.PCHAIN

2.Shocoin

3.Kleros

4.Egretia
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print