Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange for BTC/LTC to Skrill?  (Read 433 times)
mrgambool (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:20:54 PM

Long time reader, first time poster. Been doing some research about being able to buy BTC/LTC with Skrill through an exchange but haven't been able to find a single place that offers it. Some only offer withdrawals to Skrill. Does anyone have info on that?

Specifically interested if there's a way to make it work with BTC-e.com, been doing my trading there mainly.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hsn09

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:40:03 PM

Have you got any success ?
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:32:17 PM

Pretty sure that BTC-E does not offer Skrill. You may have luck offering Skrill for P2P trade in the marketplace/currency exchange subforum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0 Smiley
xchanga.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 07:25:16 PM

we can accept skrill but with skrill we cant do instant transaction because some funds can be problematic.same way with paypal and payza.aside this all other options are instant with us.
Thanks.

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:31:53 PM

I suggest looking for some trusted looking listings in localbitcoins.com as some accept MB (I guess) ,Be sure to select a good listing though (even with escrow it's still dangerous).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: