Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WE ARE SEEKING PARTNERSHIPS, DEVELOPERS, CONTENT AND VIDEO PRODUCERS ETC,  (Read 175 times)
AI QUANTUM (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

Hi Everyone,

As above we are looking for partners, developers, content writers, video producers as well as promoters for bounty in a new project set to revolutionise the way we live and interact with product and service providers.

Please add your expressions of interest and credentials below or send us a message.

Thank you kindly,

AI Quantum team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

Feel free to check out my writing service : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2799981.msg28639688#msg28639688   ( I have some samples posted )

PM me your budget for the writing portion and I will see what I can do. Thanks

Positivebetting
boyrocky

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

“The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

we have experience in bounty management if you're interested.

Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:40:57 PM

Hi Everyone,

As above we are looking for partners, developers, content writers, video producers as well as promoters for bounty in a new project set to revolutionise the way we live and interact with product and service providers.

Please add your expressions of interest and credentials below or send us a message.

Thank you kindly,

AI Quantum team.
Hi,

I would like to tell you that im not against on those two newbie members above but it would be much better if you do find much worthy members on this forum.You can eventually look up here when it comes to content writers,video producers and promoters/bounty program management: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0.

You would able to get some good guys who would take the job and lots of experienced and professional when it comes on the things you do seek on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

interested
SooEz4Me

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

Professional Designer & Manager | PM ME

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

If you need a video review on YouTube, write to PM
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

Hi Everyone,

Thank you kindly,

AI Quantum team.

I've sent you a pm. please check it.
BrokerD

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

Arcadia Media Group

Innovating, Designing, and Developing for the next generation of technology

Arcadia Media Group is taking the cryptocurrency market by storm. We take cryptocurrencies and decentralized companies and we make sure we give our clients all of the points of success.

What we offer:

Graphic Design - Our award-winning graphics team can create a wide variety of graphics packages.

Web/Blockchain Development - Arcadia’s Development Team has thousands of hours of web and blockchain development experience. We can provide you with the best programmers suited for your specific needs.

Social Media Management/Marketing/PR - Our social media marketing plans can target your specific demographic and maximize reach to preferred audiences. Our PR connections will allow you to be recognized by the top crypto media outlets.

App Development - Our team of App Developers can design in both Android and iOS environments.

Community/Bounty Campaign Management - Our trained community managers can work on any of the major social media and messaging apps as well as on any forum solutions.

News Releases - We can write and release articles on our partner news sites as well as with other news platforms.

ICO Pools/Investor Outreach - We have a network of ICO Pools which we can reach out to for private and presales. We will also utilize our personal network of Investors and VC’s to provide more avenues of funding.

Contact me at luciano@Arcadiamgroup.com or my telegram @BlockchainLD

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: