Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As a successful trader, how do you cut your loss short?  (Read 10344 times)
Mazzary

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

Hello guys please can we share our view as a successful crypto trader how do you cut your loss short??

some of which must be considered when we want to plunge into the world of commerce is to be really mentally ready, because it takes calm to start trading, remember every action there are risks. Learn the chart and set the tool that suits your trading needs to monitor bitcoin / altcoin travel as a benchmark up or down we see index or exchange, as an investment tool to take profits through purchases on down and selling as you go up, find a reliable exchange innovate develop ways of trading cryptocurrency, for the first step you should also learn how to deposit, withdraw and consider the fee.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

Hello guys please can we share our view as a successful crypto trader how do you cut your loss short??
I think as a trader, you need to first have very good strategic plan and positions of how you want to trade for you to cut you loss short, you should also know when is appropriate for you to buy and sell and you should also have very good technical analysis skill.
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:39:39 AM

You should put a stop-loss and some profit taking levels when you start your trade... For example stop-loss at -5% and profit raking at 5%, 10% and 15%...
If the price go up you should move also the stop-loss up (keeping it -5% of the current price)

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

of course I am looking for some potentially good coins, then I divide my investment into some of these coins so as not to suffer a lot of losses if one of the coins goes down.
Jaber1572

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

I keep it in safe wallets. And certainly before you sell or buy. Also, in my wallet settings, I set the security.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:27:21 AM

Cutting your losses is not really that hard what you need to do is to always watch the market and set a reasonable floor, some prefer to see the charts to see where the floor of the price could be, but some others prefer to set an absolute floor, like you are only willing to lose 10% in each trade you make, this is something a beginner will do but it is better than doing nothing and see how all your capital evaporates due to a dump in the price.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:09:51 AM

I think as a trader, you need to first have very good strategic plan and positions of how you want to trade for you to cut you loss short, you should also know when is appropriate for you to buy and sell and you should also have very good technical analysis skill.
Yes you are right with that. I'll share my plan, if I go for short trade first do technical analysis then I set 8%-10% stop loss then 10%-20% profit is good for me and for long term do technical analysis then position I don't have a cutloss here because it is for long term then sell 50% of my holdings when got 100% profit, 25 % on 1000% profit and 25% which is the remaing when 10000% profit gets hit.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
paijo90

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:17:53 AM

well, in my opinion the way to cut our loss is wait again till the price going up eventhough need extra times, it is better than each day brief term. but that still rely on marketplace situation. Longterm is the wise manner to reduce the hazard and loss. in case you don't want to have loss, then do not change in cryptocurrency, due to the fact loss is a part of trading.
vcrypte

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

I wait for a good moment in the jump of the crypto currency to reduce it to a minimum or Vice versa to go into a plus.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

It's not about cutting your losses short for us but it's more about how fast we can recover from the losses we are because everyone makes losses and that we do not by investing in bitcoin or the popular altcoins but initial coin offerings
CRYPTOTEMAN

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

To reduce losses it is possible, just not making a new one. Therefore, when an unstable behavior of the market should keep a cool head and sober assessment of the chances without any ill-considered re-investments.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

Guys reduce their loss need. But for this you need to work out a very good strategic plan. The question of which crypt to put, will fall or rise this or that crypt. Time plays a big role. Because when the crypt at a good price, then it is better not to put it. You can fly.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

it is true, it has become commonplace because even the pro-traders who have experienced losses, and my way to deal with or minimize these losses is to not panic and monitor all the news about coins that I have.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

I am not a successful trader, my strategy in cutting losses is not to sell at loss. If my coin price keep dropping, I will just hold on to the coin. That is if I have confidence in the coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

Actually it seems to be time for release, but suddenly it's hard to say. At Altco's you can make a bit of effort to wait, maybe you can bring some profit. The markets were not able to make the expected splash.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

I use stop loss and take profit to reduce my losses. This is the most important thing in the crypto currency trade and without using these two tools it is impossible to earn.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

Being a trader, I am very much particular about stop loss. You should know when to leave your trading position as market is pretty uncertain. You can only recognize changing trend, if you understand technical analysis. Whether to keep tight or lose stop loss depends upon you understanding of a particular coin. You should try to maintain risk-reward ratio when it comes to successful trading.
josecarlos2016

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:31:20 PM

To reduce losses, you need to follow several rules, such as diversification of your portfolio, competent placement of stop loss positions and not to panic.
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

I prefer to invest in several projects or cryptocurrencies. Thus, if one cryptocurrency falls, the other grows.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

I prefer to invest in several projects or cryptocurrencies. Thus, if one cryptocurrency falls, the other grows.
It seems to me that you need to invest in several projects, and this will give the best results unambiguously. Many users hold about 10 names of coins in their portfolio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: