Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITBOND IS A SCAM!!  (Read 276 times)
CryptoAcceptedHere (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:28:46 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2019, 10:26:12 PM by CryptoAcceptedHere

I had mentioned originally in this post how after being an early adopter of their services back in 2014, I had experienced several issues.

One major issue occurred after receiving a loan by the community and having the entirety of my payments withdrawn from my BTC address on my first payment. This was resolved after LOTS of complaining via social and waiting.

Several other minor issues  with BitBond. Being located in Germany the support is terribly slow and despite having multiple loans, all paid on time and an increase in salary, my account was never upgraded. I wasn’t able to receive any new loans until my account was reviewed. This of course, never actually happened and the response was terribly slow as usual, as to why. 

Bitbond reaches out to me after noticing this original post. They forced me to remove my review of their services and promised that my account will receive loans afterwards. They also mentioned the support has went down hill due to resizing in the company.

I was excited to be able to continue to use my account after a long hiatus with no explanation. After this post was compromised and edited to remove any negativity about the company, they  cheered. I waited several weeks for a response about my account and nothing. I reached out to the representative that shmoozed his way into my account and he told me there is nothing he can do. I believe, as far as I know, that they no longer operate outside of the UK. Not mention of this ever made it to me and all of this issues still stand.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbond-support

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:51:20 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2019, 04:36:09 PM by Bitbond-support

Hi CryptoAcceptedHere,

Thank you for your positive message. We are glad that you are happy with the services of Bitbond.
CryptoAcceptedHere (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 10:28:11 PM

Thank you for forcing me to edit my review about the issues I encountered with your services after being an early adopter and user for several years with several loans paid on time. Lying about the status of my account and then closing my account out of spite. What a great way to earn the trust of users while running a service.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 10:39:51 PM

Thank you for forcing me to edit my review about the issues I encountered with your services
Just out of curiosity: when did that happen? Did they force you just now to edit the OP or did that happen in May 2018? If it's the latter, what made you post today? Did they close your account just now? If so, what lead to the closing of your account?

Cheers

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: