Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Open Source Exchange Project  (Read 316 times)
vitorgamer58 (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

War... War Never Changes.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

Hello everyone, I'm here to talk more about the exchange project being developed by a Brazilian. made with Laravel (PHP) and Vue (JS), if anyone wants to help in the development of the same follow the link to the repo.
https://github.com/jaonoctus/exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BobbyBG

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

Do you need some help with anything beside tech dev?
vitorgamer58 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

Do you need some help with anything beside tech dev?
I think not, the most important now and is being the programming, I myself do not understand then to help posted here at bitcointalk.

digitalaptech

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:33:31 AM

Hi,

I am from the Digital Aptech, India. We are a digital agency. We have developers on Laravel, NodeJS, Angular JS, Magento, Python etc.
If you need any help then please contact with me at the Skype. My id is - live:subhashis_14

Thanks,
usedonly2

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

There are three problems... security, security and security  Wink
vitorgamer58 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:06:33 PM

Hi,

I am from the Digital Aptech, India. We are a digital agency. We have developers on Laravel, NodeJS, Angular JS, Magento, Python etc.
If you need any help then please contact with me at the Skype. My id is - live:subhashis_14

Thanks,
Ok, Thank You
There are three problems... security, security and security  Wink

Yes, but there is a warning that the code is still in Beta.

mikelexus

Activity: 15
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

Great idea.

Is it going to be an exchange similar to Gdax or Binance?

Do you have any ideas how to monetize it in the future?
biggiddybust

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:25:27 AM

Hello Jaonoctus exchange development team. How you guys doin? Bitcoin Love (BLV) would like to support and assist the development of your exchange in exchange for a prime listing spot on your exchange reserved especially for Bitcoin Love (BLV). We've had great success subcontracting and out sourcing a number of technical issues through upwork.com , which is the worlds leading technical freelance website. BLV has made a number friends on that website, Perhaps Bitcoin Love could help you get a good deal on that website.
network.decentralizer

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:15:28 AM

Nice! Keep developing it. You can also get some code ideas from WLOX (https://github.com/wlox/wlox) which is PHP coded too.
vitorgamer58 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

Great idea.

I confess that I have no idea, I'm just trying to help the programmers of this project.
Hello Jaonoctus exchange development team. How you guys doin? Bitcoin Love (BLV) would like to support and assist the development of your exchange in exchange for a prime listing spot on your exchange reserved especially for Bitcoin Love (BLV). We've had great success subcontracting and out sourcing a number of technical issues through upwork.com , which is the worlds leading technical freelance website. BLV has made a number friends on that website, Perhaps Bitcoin Love could help you get a good deal on that website.
Hello, I'm not the Project Staff, but you can open an Inssue in Github, who knows you do not get a green light from the developers?
Nice! Keep developing it. You can also get some code ideas from WLOX (https://github.com/wlox/wlox) which is PHP coded too.
really, I'll try to pass on to the developers the idea, thank you.

Thanks to all who have had interest and have commented on the forum.

jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

i will take a look at it tomorrow by next week Monday i will give report, just relax i am here to help
jahn_quid

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:57:16 PM

What is your aim with this open-source exchange?

Do you want to encourage more exchanges?

Are you planning to build your own platform but to crowdsource the labor?

Are you expecting to do an ICO?

Just curious because there wasn't many details!  Cool
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

Great idea.

I confess that I have no idea, I'm just trying to help the programmers of this project.
Hello, I'm not the Project Staff, but you can open an Inssue in Github, who knows you do not get a green light from the developers?
really, I'll try to pass on to the developers the idea, thank you.

Thanks to all who have had interest and have commented on the forum.

Sourcecode looks pretty interesting. Tell me, what features are you missing exactly? Graphs and stuff like that?

Also, just wondering in general, how is this licensed? MIT right? Found it.

EDIT: I'm trying to register on the demo with a throwaway email, but it's throwing the "Whoops" error. What's going wrong?

Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

Some of LogMeIn's cloud services include the code of third parties licensed by LogMeIn for use and redistribution under open source software licenses. Regardless of the terms and conditions of your license agreement with LogMeIn, the use of LogMeIn software may be subject to certain licenses for open source software.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

Some of LogMeIn's cloud services include the code of third parties licensed by LogMeIn for use and redistribution under open source software licenses. Regardless of the terms and conditions of your license agreement with LogMeIn, the use of LogMeIn software may be subject to certain licenses for open source software.

I don't think LogMeIn / Hamachi have anything to do with the licensing of this software/code, or am i missing something? Where did you get this from?

Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

Would you mind sharing the reasons why you've picked those 2 frameworks ? I would suggest you switch front end to React to make porting it to mobile easier.
vitorgamer58 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

i will take a look at it tomorrow by next week Monday i will give report, just relax i am here to help
Ok, Thanks
What is your aim with this open-source exchange?

Do you want to encourage more exchanges?

Are you planning to build your own platform but to crowdsource the labor?

Are you expecting to do an ICO?

Just curious because there wasn't many details!  Cool
I do not plan to open an exchange, it's pretty hard to keep open the costs of VPS and daemon of the coins, on the creator, well, I still do not know.

Sourcecode looks pretty interesting. Tell me, what features are you missing exactly? Graphs and stuff like that?

Also, just wondering in general, how is this licensed? MIT right? Found it.

EDIT: I'm trying to register on the demo with a throwaway email, but it's throwing the "Whoops" error. What's going wrong?
I think probably something inside the demo stopped working, well, there is a tab called Projects that shows some things that are in the queue to be finished, I think it's a good start to there

https://github.com/jaonoctus/exchange/projects

FelipeAquinoBr

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

Hello everyone, I'm here to talk more about the exchange project being developed by a Brazilian. made with Laravel (PHP) and Vue (JS), if anyone wants to help in the development of the same follow the link to the repo.

@vitorgamer58 How are you doing?
So friend I have a project and an exchange is also practically ready, I believe we can join the projects and finalize. I have the part that is missing in yours and yours is the part that I have not yet finished in mine. My project is also in Laravel 5.6 I will leave the link of the project in an not updated stage. Hug; OBS: I'm Brazilian too. lol

https://zeroexchange.com.br/blog
https://zeroexchange.herokuapp.com
E-mail: felipeaquinoensina@gmail.com
mortalys

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:33:31 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 07:06:08 PM by mortalys

very interesting and I might do a lot of contributions

I'm planning to make walletZ ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2384747 ) also open source, so we can team up Smiley

My plan is to make a decentralized open source exchange Smiley

sent me message for further details
vitorgamer58 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

@vitorgamer58 How are you doing?
So friend I have a project and an exchange is also practically ready, I believe we can join the projects and finalize. I have the part that is missing in yours and yours is the part that I have not yet finished in mine. My project is also in Laravel 5.6 I will leave the link of the project in an not updated stage. Hug; OBS: I'm Brazilian too. lol

https://zeroexchange.com.br/blog
https://zeroexchange.herokuapp.com
E-mail: felipeaquinoensina@gmail.com
Eae compatriota, interessante, mas eu não sou o Dev do projeto, qualquer coisa a gente pode abrir um issue e ver, mas tu acha que do jeito que as dues estão dá pra juntar e funciona? então o que estamos esperando, só não sei nada de programação
very interesting and I might do a lot of contributions

I'm planning to make walletZ ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2384747 ) also open source, so we can team up Smiley

My plan is to make a decentralized open source exchange Smiley

sent me message for further details
Your project is good, i will read more about him

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: