Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sumokoin is starting its way towards December's ATH  (Read 252 times)
Germining (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

Hey guys,

the ALT-season was bad this year. Like many other coins, Sumo is far away from it's ATH from last December. But the orderbook looks nice again! Finally! I don't know what you are up to, but I will do chart-watching the next few nights  Grin Sumo has exciting times: A new dev joined the team ... nobody less than the well-known fireice_uk (xmr stack dev). With him on board and the roadmap for 2018, we have exciting times to come  Cool

Here is what we have now:

And this is our all-time chart:

What do you think, fellow charties? This is our nice 1 month chart:

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
n0se

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:10:30 PM

Nice, best coin ever... sooooo low mcp and way undervalued

ATH will look small soon !!!!
yoosofan

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

Yes, it is worth more than 50$. It is really undervalued with respect to the degree of privacy it provided and its great developers. Sumokoin price will rise soon.
Itsish1

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

Its looking healthy and going for it!  Its only the start of what this coin has to offer, 2018 is going to be a Sumo year!!

Glad I got my fill while i could.
alebeta

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

Sumokoin is doing really good at development level and also with bring stable solutions for all users. For sure will rise the price soon.
ynich

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

A coin that chooses to put it's efforts towards developing an anonymity coin on the forefront of tech rather than boasting through advertising hype is one that I can respect. Several coins are now using the new difficulty algo that was created by Sumo dev's to ward of ASIC attacks. Get used to Sumokoin being synonymous with quality tech, and unsurpassed anonymity.

I've packed my bags already, but get some while you can, as there isn't a lot for sale at the current low price and marketcap. There is nothing but good coming in the near months.

Also, welcome to the team fireice-uk!
RogFed

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

Exciting developments and growing dev team. Super community also contributing to different products. Tech wise at par with Monero but 100x lower valued. Huge potential. Holding Monero and Sumo, I have been shifting more funds towards Sumo
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

Sumokoin is really the best alternative to monero, and monero's developer joining its team is very good news that makes it more investable coin because we don't like unknown teams in crypto.
GTR23

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:07:43 PM

IMHO, Sumo is the most undervalued COIN at this time. And I put the accent on COIN, because, in this ocean of ICO's and scam coins, people seem to forget the fundamentals of crypto coins, meaning decentralisation, fast transactions, privacy, anonimity.
Sumo has all of that and, besides all these necessary features, has a stellar team behind the curtains. The wallets, pow algo and ahead-of-schedule roadmap speak for themselves. And, of course the addition of superstar dev Fireice UK is a hit. Well done!
I really believe it's a matter of time before the Sumo space-ship really takes off. The question is, where it will stop?
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

Funny name indeed. What is special about that coin, besides speculative nature?
There are a lot of coins and it is not easy to choose for me lately, especially in this downtreand
Germining (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

Funny name indeed. What is special about that coin, besides speculative nature?
There are a lot of coins and it is not easy to choose for me lately, especially in this downtreand

Since it is a xmr fork it has all that a coin needs to offer real privacy. Just look at some features and the roadmap... Bulletproofs are about to come. Fireice_uk joined the team... and will add some of his awesome ideas.

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

Sumokoin threads make me feel sad, I could really get rich with sumokoin. It was one of the four coins I choose to invest a lot and get rich because of their very low market cap and potential, it was $0.22 at that time but I gave up investing  Embarrassed f*ck

vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

I think it's always good when a new developer joins the team and brings new ideas along Smiley

As far as I know, fireice_uk has experience in creating mining software and not the coins themselves. I'm curious to see what will he bring new to the table and if the roadmap will be completed sooner with his addition to the team.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

The technology for this coin is great, privacy features are better than monero but it doesn't have the same brand recognition that monero enjoys. If they match the same community of other top coins then this is one to watch. Worth holding a few just in case it does go to the moon

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:39:45 PM

What do you think, fellow charties? This is our nice 1 month chart:

People that bought in in december when was sumo most  shilled most have huge loses now. -x4.    10% coins premined. + 3% mined so far and 87% still to be mined.  There will be way cheaper sumo coins in years to come. Trust me on that.

As far as I know, fireice_uk has experience in creating mining software and not the coins themselves. I'm curious to see what will he bring new to the table and if the roadmap will be completed sooner with his addition to the team.

He just sold them something.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:20:15 AM

I sure hope that it is, it's about the only coin I've bought near an ATH and I'm getting hosed on it right now lol but I'm sure it will do good this year ! Thinking about getting some more to average my overall price out.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:52:56 AM

sumo would be listed on Indodax Exchange

vote sumo now !!  Grin

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:17:38 AM

sumo would be listed on Indodax Exchange

vote sumo now !!  Grin
vote sumo on indodax
Now sumo get rank 1 in indodax vote

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:13:34 AM

Chart of Sumo is now good well I will go for a research if I will try to invest to it because I never heard it before so I will check first and thanks for the information .
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

Sorry but I do not think that Sumo price will increase its all time high back in december. December hype was incredible for every altcoin, especially for the privacy coins such as Sumo. Now those days are gone and privacy coins are not that hyped, platform coins are trend right now.

Besides this altcoin season is not like bullish as december, this is a slow season and there is no way for Sumo to increase that price if any fundamental news comes.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: