Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 💰 CICoin - Invest wisely — invest with idea 💰  (Read 1805 times)
gabriella

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

Does your investment plan earn income every day? And what will happen to the body of the Deposit, it will be given at the end of the plan?
Payments of 0.3% will be charged every day. In addition, when your investment plan comes to an end, to you the body of a deposit and a bonus comes back, depending on what investment plan you have chosen.

Really good conditions for customers in this project, hope ICO will be succeed and we all can use it for ous passive profit
Makaroon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

Do you have an investor profit calculator?
Yes, the yield calculator is available, the experience is not to forget that all the figures are approximate, no one knows how to behave in the market ahead of time.

Thanks for the information, I'll take a look
NewMedved

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

Good afternoon, where can I see the composition of your team?
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:55:27 PM

Do you have an investor profit calculator?
Yes, the yield calculator is available, the experience is not to forget that all the figures are approximate, no one knows how to behave in the market ahead of time.

Thanks for the information, I'll take a look
If you don't mind, share after your calculation the result that you have, I'm pretty interested to compare with my own
NumBit765

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

Look at the web site, there is painted almost the entire core team, all the information is publicly available.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

Are you negotiating with cryptocurrency exchanges about adding your tokens to them?
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

Are you negotiating with cryptocurrency exchanges about adding your tokens to them?
In June will be the final part talks about listing token exchanges coinexchange and etherdelta

27Pavel27

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

In June will be the final part talks about listing token exchanges coinexchange and etherdelta

wow, etherdelta is a very large exchange. It would be very good
PureHunter

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:10:12 PM

Hi, everybody. I have considered this project very carefully, the prospects are very large, but the developers will have to try hard to cope with the marketing part, because the competition is very large.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

Hi, everybody. I have considered this project very carefully, the prospects are very large, but the developers will have to try hard to cope with the marketing part, because the competition is very large.
I can not wait to get a stable income and from all the advantages of blockchain technology in the CICoin project.
Makaroon

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

I can not wait to get a stable income and from all the advantages of blockchain technology in the CICoin project.

Yes, I'm also very excited when the project starts working at full strength!
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

I think that we WILL get it on here, just let the team and project flow in right direction, friend
gabriella

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

Look at the web site, there is painted almost the entire core team, all the information is publicly available.
Checked website before, the core team of development makes me believe into that project and it's perspectives
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:02:40 PM

The main members of our team work in the large financial organizations, in this regard at the moment we can't publicly place information on our team. But I can assure you that all members of our team have extensive experience of work with financial assets including with cryptocurrency.
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

Of course, we conduct and successfully we move ahead in this direction. One of advantages of our project, this receiving a token on your purse, (the supporting erc 20 protocol), right after his purchase on ICO, and also to avoid charges of a manimulyation CICocin cost, exchange will be made only at the external exchanges.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

The main members of our team work in the large financial organizations, in this regard at the moment we can't publicly place information on our team. But I can assure you that all members of our team have extensive experience of work with financial assets including with cryptocurrency.
That's not a bad guarantee to us for be sure that you're not just newbies on this field, hope with time you will be announce some of your team
posiandu (OP)

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

New video:

gabriella

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

Of course, we conduct and successfully we move ahead in this direction. One of advantages of our project, this receiving a token on your purse, (the supporting erc 20 protocol), right after his purchase on ICO, and also to avoid charges of a manimulyation CICocin cost, exchange will be made only at the external exchanges.
When you will announce what exchanges will support this tokens after the release of the project?
foppertc

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:41:20 PM

When you will announce what exchanges will support this tokens after the release of the project?
Look at the project roadmap, there is an answer to your question. Study it carefully.
Makaroon

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

yes, this project has a very good road map and in it all the answers can be found
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: