Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 💰 CICoin - Invest wisely — invest with idea 💰  (Read 1805 times)
nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

When you will announce what exchanges will support this tokens after the release of the project?
Look at the project roadmap, there is an answer to your question. Study it carefully.
June, Final stage of discussions with coinexchange.io and etherdelta.com. Initial listing on coinexchange.io and etherdelta.com
Faust91

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

June, Final stage of discussions with coinexchange.io and etherdelta.com. Initial listing on coinexchange.io and etherdelta.com
coinexchange and etherdelta are a good choice, these crypto - currency exchanges are great for young projects, they will add a token of popularity.
27Pavel27

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

Good afternoon, have you already conducted the first tests of your resource?
OV3RLORD

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

Good afternoon, have you already conducted the first tests of your resource?
Not yet, but be in touch, updates is coming soon
luv2709

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

CICoin ANN + Bounty thread is translated into Hindi! Please, join discussions by this link.
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:48:27 AM

CICoin ANN + Bounty thread is translated into Hindi! Please, join discussions by this link.
You are doing everything right, it remains to translate the branch into Chinese and German, because there is also possible to find a lot of potential investors.
MarGo1

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

Hello. When could I see your team?
heavensuperman

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

The main members of our team work in the large financial organizations, in this regard at the moment we can't publicly place information on our team. But I can assure you that all members of our team have extensive experience of work with financial assets including with cryptocurrency.
heavensuperman

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:32:19 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 12:17:42 PM by heavensuperman

Overview of our project:
CICOIN ICO REVIEW CRYPTO 2018
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

When you will announce what exchanges will support this tokens after the release of the project?
Look at the project roadmap, there is an answer to your question. Study it carefully.
I've read the roadmap but don't you know when we will be able to know more about team that working on that?
MorenoBry

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

The main members of our team work in the large financial organizations, in this regard at the moment we can't publicly place information on our team. But I can assure you that all members of our team have extensive experience of work with financial assets including with cryptocurrency.

Quite a strange situation, how investors can be sure of this? After all, the composition of the team is what first of all checks any experienced investor.
posiandu (OP)

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

New article:

Makaroon

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

I've read the roadmap but don't you know when we will be able to know more about team that working on that?

I think this information will be published very soon
MarGo1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

Ok I understood. Tell me please, where is the team from?
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

I think this information will be published very soon
Have some hopes on this project so I think the best time to publish this info will be after starting the sales
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

Ok I understood. Tell me please, where is the team from?
I think that even if the team will publish their faces and information it's still maybe closed info after all
silvia76

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

Quite a strange situation, how investors can be sure of this? After all, the composition of the team is what first of all checks any experienced investor.
I am sure that the information about the project team will appear very soon, after updating the website everything should fall into place.
27Pavel27

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

I am sure that the information about the project team will appear very soon, after updating the website everything should fall into place.

a кoгдa бyдeт oбнoвлeниe caйтa?
heavensuperman

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

There is no such rule, to be honest — just as there are no miracles in our world. There exist, however, certain principles which — if followed properly — are going to help you minimise risks and generate revenue. If you consider yourself to be an experienced trader, you might just skip the first four Principles and and jump to last one, Principle #5 — which will be of great interest to you.

Principle #1
KEEP YOUR OPTIONS OPEN
Try not to get focused on conventional, well-known crypto coins. The less popular, and the more recently introduced tokens may well yield a far more substantial ROI; you should, however, always mind the risks pertaining thereby. Let us bring up some examples to provide a background here.
By late 2017, ROI (return on investment) for REDDCOIN was over 1,200% within a 10-day period: one could buy reddcoin at $0.0016 on the 15th of December, 2017 — and then sell it at $0.02 per coin ten days later. Well, that’s a good bargain, is it not? No such luck and profit with the well-established cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ripple, or EOS.
Here is another case in point: Everus. On the 26th of November, 2017, you could buy it at $4.34 and then sell it it a couple of days, yielding a profit in the vicinity of 30%. On the 1st of December, 2017, however — right after the trading platform was launches — a substantial market correction took place; afterwards, its price plummeted, and by the 28th of December, 2017, Everus was trading at $0.42 or so — that is, the asset lost about 90 per cent of its price.
Thus, in order to make a decision and select the best cryptocurrency option for you, it is highly advised to undertake an in-depth analysis into each separate deal, monitoring the market and the environment of competitors. It always pays to be informed.

Principle #2
LOCK IN YOUR PROFITS
Better take a calculated risk and make a calculated profit.
It is always better to get out of a position ‘too soon’ than it is to do it ‘too late’ and find yourself in the red. If you have already waited long enough to make a profit on your coin and now you start noticing some disturbance in the market, you better lock in your profits by finalising the deal.
Besides, the ‘less is more’ principle does not always work in the crypto market. 10 minute-long deals yielding $10 each are better than a single deal per week yielding the same profit but associated with higher risks. Suppose the first short position yields a dollar, the next one yields another dollar — but then comes a week-long decline. In this case you are going to make a $2 profit — a modest one, but a profit nonetheless. If, however, you had opted for a single long position in its stead, you would have found yourself in the red — and that would certainly not be good.

Principle #3
VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF TRADING
Never confine yourself to one or two cryptocurrencies only. The more diversified your portfolio is, the higher chances you have to make a profit. Shame if the price of one of your crypto coins plummets, but not if you can compensate with another, more profitable cryptocurrency. Win some, lose some. Diversify, Sir!

Principle #4
STAY IN THE LOOP
Observe the market at all times and monitor the current trends. Sheer luck alone is not going to get you anywhere in the long term in this business. Follow the business news and always try to figure out the possible consequences of each event and how is it going to impact the exchange rates. Use trade indicators as your road indicators — and so on and so forth.
You can find the latest news on almost any cryptocurrency, references to their official web portals as well as social media pages, and many other useful stuff at coinmarketcap.com

Principle #5
INVEST WISELY
Knowledge and experience are what is going to make you rich. A rookie entering the stock market always risks suffering considerable financial losses. The same risks are, however, faced by just about any experienced trader, too.
We have consolidated the practical experience of our team members, putting together research-verified strategies and reliable technical facilities. Our CICoin platform is not only a team of experienced traders but also a self-sustainable ever-developing framework able to analyse the current situation in the market and channel your investments in the right direction.

Our technical framework brings your investments to work for you, yielding regular profit. To find out more, please visit cicoin.io
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

a кoгдa бyдeт oбнoвлeниe caйтa?
It's an english speaking thread, use english language only here please for anything
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: