Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:45:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 💰 CICoin - Invest wisely — invest with idea 💰  (Read 1805 times)
sergocop

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:29:52 PM

Money cannot buy happiness, but it is far more comfy to cry in a Porsche than it is on a bicycle — or so think our investors, making money with us every day 

Money cannot buy happiness, but it is far more comfy to cry in a Porsche than it is on a bicycle — or so think our investors, making money with us every day
‘Money cannot make you happy’ — now that is a phrase you tend to hear — more often than you don’t — from people who have actually failed to make any money. We should not be too harsh and judgemental — with the economy being what it is today, securing a stable source of income is indeed a challenge. But let us also think positive and focus on what we can do best, and that is: helping you become financially independent.

CICoin is an blockchain-powered investment platform. The principle it operates is rather simple: you invest your money, entrusting it to us for a certain period of time and then receive the money back plus interest on deposit maturity — whereby the interest rate is in proportion to the selected period of the deposit, that is:

l a 5-day deposit will yield up to 10%

l 15 days — up to 38%.

l 30 days — up to 81%.

l 75 days — up to 225%.

l 120 days — up to дo 420%.

Using our personal experience, blockchain technologies, and self-enhancing frameworks, we have designed a system enabling anyone generate a stable income, with risks being as low as possible.

CICoin works with a wide range of cryptocurrencies, optimising its trading framework to maximise profits. Why should you trust us, you might ask? Well, as we have been working with a number of platforms and crypto coins, we have managed to multiply our portfolio 108 times within a single year 2017. We continue improving our service and help business people make real money.

Money is not everything in life, but it does facilitate a lot of matters in your life, for sure. Come join the CICoin platform and find out for yourself!
if I understood correctly, then Cicoin is something of a new bank, only based on new technologies??
27Pavel27

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

‘Money cannot make you happy’ — now that is a phrase you tend to hear — more often than you don’t — from people who have actually failed to make any money. We should not be too harsh and judgemental — with the economy being what it is today, securing a stable source of income is indeed a challenge. But let us also think positive and focus on what we can do best, and that is: helping you become financially independent.

CICoin is an blockchain-powered investment platform. The principle it operates is rather simple: you invest your money, entrusting it to us for a certain period of time and then receive the money back plus interest on deposit maturity — whereby the interest rate is in proportion to the selected period of the deposit, that is:

l a 5-day deposit will yield up to 10%

l 15 days — up to 38%.

l 30 days — up to 81%.

l 75 days — up to 225%.

l 120 days — up to дo 420%.

Using our personal experience, blockchain technologies, and self-enhancing frameworks, we have designed a system enabling anyone generate a stable income, with risks being as low as possible.

CICoin works with a wide range of cryptocurrencies, optimising its trading framework to maximise profits. Why should you trust us, you might ask? Well, as we have been working with a number of platforms and crypto coins, we have managed to multiply our portfolio 108 times within a single year 2017. We continue improving our service and help business people make real money.

Money is not everything in life, but it does facilitate a lot of matters in your life, for sure. Come join the CICoin platform and find out for yourself!
if I understood correctly, then Cicoin is something of a new bank, only based on new technologies??

yes, you can say so
sergocop

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:33:03 PM

on the basis of what technologies will Cicoin?
posiandu (OP)

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:43:31 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 10:37:21 PM by posiandu

MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

It is about blockchain technology, the project will be developed and implemented by the ICO on the Ethereum platform.
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

Help to understand whether there are restrictions on the purchase of tokens, or the minimum amount? For example, I want to buy CICoin for the amount equal to 15-20$.
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

Help to understand whether there are restrictions on the purchase of tokens, or the minimum amount? For example, I want to buy CICoin for the amount equal to 15-20$.
The minimum purchase amount is 0.05 ETH. After receipt of ETH to the assigned wallet, the system will automatically transfer tokens to the personal account that you specified during the registration
MertinLyter

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

The minimum purchase amount is 0.05 ETH. After receipt of ETH to the assigned wallet, the system will automatically transfer tokens to the personal account that you specified during the registration
It is very convenient, the system will determine and make all transfers of tokens for you, for this I love the Ethereum platform.
MorenoBry

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

The CICoin project uses blockchain technologies that guarantee the safety and speed of any operations..
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

Would be really nice if they can add team members on webpage , so people dont need to dig over internet and try to search whos behind the project . Currently for me its red flag . Whitepaper kinda poor aswell..
And it says Guaranteed 0.3% Per day profit :/ Im not touching this one
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

Would be really nice if they can add team members on webpage , so people dont need to dig over internet and try to search whos behind the project . Currently for me its red flag . Whitepaper kinda poor aswell..
You are right, the lack of a team that is working on the project will adversely affect the token sale process, we hope that by the beginning of the ICO this information will be added to the website.
sergocop

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

You are right, the lack of a team that is working on the project will adversely affect the token sale process, we hope that by the beginning of the ICO this information will be added to the website.
Do you really think so ?? There are 4 days left before the ICO.
Makaroon

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

I think there's still time. Most likely will add to the website
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

Why not? In 4 days you can completely update the design of the website and make a whole bunch of different useful information.
posiandu (OP)

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

silvia76

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

The minimum amount for which you can buy tokens is 0.05 ETH, if you transfer to dollars, then you get about 30 dollars.
27Pavel27

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

The minimum amount for which you can buy tokens is 0.05 ETH, if you transfer to dollars, then you get about 30 dollars.

sufficiently comfortable conditions, low threshold of minimum purchase
NewMedved

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

I'm glad that the project does not stand still, move forward!
PureHunter

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

I'm glad that the project does not stand still, move forward!
This is a very important point, I'm watching the project for about one week, during this time they have their own website, a lot of different information that was not there before.
GuruBitov

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

Before the start of the ICO there are only 2 days, how is the preparation for the start of trading? In what currency will payments be accepted?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: