Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoRescue | Help Animals In Need | Donation Org | Premine Donations  (Read 16365 times)
mercoinz

Activity: 39
Merit: 5

muthafukin gem huntah

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:32:08 AM

Where can I find the complete information of this project? like website ?

p1 one of the ann brah

https://cryptorescue.org

merrvn#8782
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhiteSea

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:16:32 AM

Why is the project readme in GitHub essentially a copy of the Pigeoncoin project readme with practically a find/replace done on pigeoncoin with cryptorescue Huh

To me this looks suspect. What does asset transfer have to do with raising funds for animal charities ? Where is the in-depth detail regarding this project ?

Can you answer these points in this open forum ??
Little Miner

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

@CryptoRescue

The wallet program has problem in Connecting to peers!

What is problem?
luffy.2

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

great spindle project. Can not wait to start Ico from this project. Good luck for this project
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

how do you work to make the animals safer? are you going to go straight down the street to provide food and shelter for them? while you have to work with a wild animal catcher for it

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
luffy.2

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

good job guys, I am one of those who waits for all of your posts and news every single hour, wish you and your project good luck, go ahead
merculet
WhiteSea

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

@luffy.2

Call me cynical but I just checked all your posts. Signed up on April 9th and posted to pretty much anything to build up your post count before switching over to posting positive comments against numerous new alt coin projects.

I see as soon as the last few comments were posted against Cryptorescue that could possibly be perceived as negative to the coin that you jumped straight in with a couple of positive comments.

I’ve been mining this since last night but it is starting to feel suspicious.
masterof54gbh66

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:57:00 AM

https://www.cryptorescue.org/

TIMELINE

2018 Q2 Announcment of CPR                          Announcement of CPR
2019 Q1 Avaliblity on Exchanges                      Availability on Exchanges
2019 Q4 Establish Affliation with Organizations  Establish Affiliation with Organizations

Misspelled?
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

sorry about my post but with the amount mined til now in fews hours.... what the probably worth? from my point of view its will be a ridiculus price..
remember Shield? People used to mine it at start in enormous quantities but still it turned out to be fun because it costs a lot. Though some Coinsmarkets guy stole most of it all to dump and the FBI is searching for the guy. I hope he gets to jail and gets is ass rekt hard with some big black bro dick Smiley
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:29:43 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 10:48:21 AM by pinball_wizard

sorry about my post but with the amount mined til now in fews hours.... what the probably worth? from my point of view its will be a ridiculus price..
remember Shield? People used to mine it at start in enormous quantities but still it turned out to be fun because it costs a lot. Though some Coinsmarkets guy stole most of it all to dump and the FBI is searching for the guy. I hope he gets to jail and gets is ass rekt hard with some big black bro dick Smiley

Shield was an is a really good project with great community. THis is a nice idea ( i'm an animal lover ) but seems really at primitive stage now...in doubt to mine some.
Anyway shield has 660 milion supply and here we have 21 billion...not the same numbers

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
confusedpanda

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

how to mine with amd?

I use Avermore Miner for Windows

sgminer.exe -k x16s -o stratum+tcp://<pool address>:<port> -u <wallet address> -p <password if required> -X 256

Seems to be working with my AMD R9 290, getting about 4Mh/s on average.
Elite_WMD

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

https://www.cryptorescue.org/

TIMELINE

2018 Q2 Announcment of CPR                          Announcement of CPR
2019 Q1 Avaliblity on Exchanges                      Availability on Exchanges
2019 Q4 Establish Affliation with Organizations  Establish Affiliation with Organizations

Misspelled?

Thank you for the feedback, we have updated the website.
Elite_WMD

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

how do you work to make the animals safer? are you going to go straight down the street to provide food and shelter for them? while you have to work with a wild animal catcher for it

Kamar,

Good questions.  We will take donations and give them to organizations that will help with the rescued animals.  Some of the donations will help buy food, medicine, toys, etc.  This will depend on what the organization will need at the time of the donation.  I have donated hundreds of hundreds of hours of my time and volunteered at some of these shelters, homes, pounds and some veterinary offices and I am not the only one out there that does this.  While this is appreciated by these organizations, it is not enough.  We hope CryptoRescue will make more of a difference with these animals.  Since we only just launched yesterday, it may take some time to show "proof" of how this will help these animals, but stay tuned, we hope we will be able to show you this "proof" soon.
Cepane11ka

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

Are you gonna have any airdrops or bounty program maybe?
CryptoRescue (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

No airdrop, but a part of the premine has been set aside for bounty purposes, yes. Currently the only bounty we have is for another block explorer using the iquidus source code on github. The link for the explorer source code is https://github.com/iquidus/explorer
diablo63

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

This project sounds good and something like it could work for helping humans around the world.
WhiteSea

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:03:19 AM

@fionoa

Not another one ? Does anybody here actually look at the posting history of these fake accounts. Batches of posts all made in the same timeframe all being very positive to multiple new coin announcements.

FAKE NEWS !!!!

Does anyone else smell a massive, but not well executed, pump about to be followed by a, I hope not as profitable as they wanted dump !!!

I see I still didn’t get an answer to my previous posts on why Cryptorescue copy and pasted Pigeoncoins project readme in GitHub.

maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

What I get from the description about this project is, this is all about Animal conservation.
This will be made to treat and protect animals that are at harm or endangered, so they could survive in the future.

Cepane11ka

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

No airdrop, but a part of the premine has been set aside for bounty purposes, yes. Currently the only bounty we have is for another block explorer using the iquidus source code on github. The link for the explorer source code is https://github.com/iquidus/explorer

Thanks for answering. Will you inform us here in case of new bounty's in future?
vzk123

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

What is the price of a coin? where is it traded?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: