Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoRescue | Help Animals In Need | Donation Org | Premine Donations  (Read 16361 times)
CryptoRescue (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:55:34 PM

Nice project, I'm mining it till my last rig is sold, maybe that will never happen so in that case forever Smiley
Sorry for the late reply, hopefully for CPR you did not sell the rig  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoRescue (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:56:49 PM

My apologies for my English, you can syncronize your Wallet using this method when you have problems:

1. Open the Wallet and click in "Help"/ "Depuration Window"/ "Console"
2. now in the dialog box ">" type this and Enter

addnode 185.50.24.206:36800 add

addnode 195.154.188.180:42414 add

addnode 45.63.38.90:52574 add

addnode 106.110.117.11:7757 add

addnode 165.227.99.236:7757 add

addnode 178.162.93.3:7757 add

addnode 45.32.216.236:7757 add

addnode 46.105.55.113:7757 add

addnode 52.91.57.18:7757 add

addnode 84.42.23.120:7757 add

addnode 95.31.104.90:7757 add

good mine

Thank you for the posting this.  If this does not work for all, join the discord for assistance.
dennisch123

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

I just read that Yobit only charges 0.1 BTC for listing on their exchange and they have a daily volume of $26 million, opposed to 1 BTC for CryptoBridge with hardly $1 million daily volume so you might want to consider that first.

Link: https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

I made a list with some other exchanges, their volume and what they charge:

- CryptoBridge 1 BTC - $1 milion daily volume
- Coss.io: 2 BTC - $3 milion daily volume
- Cryptopia $50k - $6 million daily volume
- Yobit 0.1 BTC - $24 million daily volume
- Kucoin: 10 BTC - $62 million daily volume
- Binance: $2-5 million - $1+ billion daily volume

Yobit is clearly the winner there, not that its a "great" exchange but I think its a good starter.
dennisch123

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

Thank you for the posting this.  If this does not work for all, join the discord for assistance.

When I unpacked the downloadable wallet it didn't sync, turned out the .conf file was missing, eg it didn't get unpacked in the %data% folder so you might want to take a look at that so that people don't have to add nodes manually. Someone from my group send me the missing .conf file and it started to sync right away.
ktru19

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

https://www.strawpoll.me/15843452
What Shall Happen With Donation Address?
Vote Now! [Move Donations to Paper Wallet? (Fees Will Apply)] [Stay With Current Wallet (Currently Can't See Total Amount)]
lol fees will apply, makes it sounds like 3-5bux is so much
dennisch123

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

Vote Now! [Move Donations to Paper Wallet? (Fees Will Apply)] [Stay With Current Wallet (Currently Can't See Total Amount)]

The correct question for the vote would be:

"Keep the funds on Coinbase (where no one can see if the funds are still there) or move it to a private bitcoin wallet for transparency"

The fact that he felt the need to set up a vote for this, and probably has his friends voting should tell you more than enough already.
ktru19

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

The correct question for the vote would be:

"Keep the funds on Coinbase (where no one can see if the funds are still there) or move it to a private bitcoin wallet for transparency"

The fact that he felt the need to set up a vote for this, and probably has his friends voting should tell you more than enough already.
well put, dont know which clown would vote to keep funds on coinbase, must have some thinking issues.
also dev could you please provide a screen shot of address with current funds (with date matching the deposits made) and show no withdraws has been made.
getting very suspicous of project current any evidence to support would be greatly appreciated
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:31:00 AM

list of the team and if they are FT/PT?

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
BinarySleuth

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:26:20 AM

OMG. It's VoskCoin!  Hola!, Hoping your doggie's doing much better with all those medical issues! Was really sad when I saw those vids about the illness.

Note, I'm not related to this project at all, but from what I've read here, it's just two guys who are part time.   

Evidence (from prior posts):

"Sorry for some late responses. We are very much not dead, we are very active in the discord chat always trying to help/answer questions in there."

and

"We are trying to get listed on another exchange asap. That is top priority, but it can't be done solely on just us (the 2 devs). We need as much help as possible as we are just normal working guys doing 40hrs a week and cannot afford to drop 1 BTC at the moment."

So, this is a good project, that's trying to build momentum, from what I have seen so far, anyway.

Peace.
CryptoRescue (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:14:47 AM

list of the team and if they are FT/PT?
Good questions.  There are 3 developers and 1 community developer. WE are fully committed to the project, but with this being a self funded project some of us are still having to work our full time jobs while some others are still going to college.  We spend all the time we have out of work/school focused on this project by calling business, sending emails, focusing on the discord, working with the IRS...etc, but financially at this time, we can not commit 100%.  Currently we do have some possible silent organizations that are willing to donate to help get us going.... as expected,  they will not donate until we complete the process and get our 501c3 non-profit tax code.  These are some of the down falls to a community coin but we did not want to be owned by an outside organization whose sole purpose was the money and not the animals. We are tired of those commercials that show those poor animals going through hell and asking for your money and all you want to do is turn away and not watch.  We want to be those people showing you happy and joyful saved animals and asking for you to donate to make more animals feel like them.  That is our mission for CryptoRescue, to create a better future by making a difference.

For all:
Our plans for the future
> Join a reputable exchange
> Receive our EID and 501c3 (which has not been a pleasure at all so far)
> Establish a board of directors (President, Vice President, Treasure, Secretary, 2 advocates)
> Create an online store where all profits are donated
> Participate in charities and support activities physically and financially
triode

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:00:24 AM

So, I like the basic idea of this project a lot.  I definitely think it has a lot of heart, and that's something lacking from a lot of coins that are out there.  Which is fine for them I suppose, tons of coins are just focused solely on the technology behind it.  I've only seen a few focus on a cause (Reefcoin comes to mind).  And it's nice to have one that resonates with me as the sort of causes I would be personally invested in.  I've been quietly mining this one for some time, and my goal with it is really to be able to afford adopting and caring for some pets of my own, and providing all the necessary care, using CryptoRescue.  Hopefully I'll be making that sort of move around the same time that the donation is being made, and hopefully the coin price at that time allows 7 million CPR to be a substantial help to whatever organization gets the donation.

I do struggle a bit with this one since I don't want to think of CryptoRescue as "just another coin", but I'm not sure where it goes beyond that after reading the whitepaper--that definitely lays out the 'why' of the project and the soul of it, but not the 'how'.  I'm wondering how the coin will achieve a foothold and become something meaningful, beyond being just an asset to mine and sell off for donation funds.  Online stores are great and all, but are there plans to do more with the coin to give it purpose beyond being related to Pigeoncoin/Ravencoin?

As just a thought about what this coin could do, Ravencoin (and I assume Pigeoncoin by association) is intended to be built around asset transfers, at least as part of its second phase of development.  I don't know all the details, but it seems like for some amount of coins, a token of some trackable quantity of whatever the asset is could be created and then managed as it transfers parties.  Utilizing that idea as part of CryptoRescue seems like a perfect fit: shelters could use this coin in such a way that animals and their details are tracked through the coin to give the animals a better shot at rescue.  The coin could possibly provide a real-time view into the state of the animals in need of rescue, from the time they enter the shelter to when they are adopted.  That could lead to being able to better serve people looking for particular breeds easily if they have this real-time information that takes all shelters into account.  Tracking information like time in shelter to adoption, species/breeds, locations more likely to adopt certain breeds at certain times of the year... that data could save the lives of animals that would otherwise be euthanized.  And after an animal is adopted, they are still an asset--it could be utilized to ensure owners of the animal are properly caring for it with vet checkups, for example, or when the animal changes owners, or helping recover lost animals easily (the asset ID for an animal could easily be related to its microchip).  As essentially a decentralized database of animals in shelters across distances, that could be a very powerful tool in boosting adoptions, quantifying adoption rates and hopefully simplifying work on the part of the shelters for managing the animals.

Anyway.  Best of luck to however the coin plays out, I'm hoping everything works out well.  If there's any coin I want to see succeed in its intended purpose, it's this one.
dennisch123

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

As just a thought about what this coin could do, Ravencoin (and I assume Pigeoncoin by association) is intended to be built around asset transfers, at least as part of its second phase of development.  I don't know all the details, but it seems like for some amount of coins, a token of some trackable quantity of whatever the asset is could be created and then managed as it transfers parties.  Utilizing that idea as part of CryptoRescue seems like a perfect fit: shelters could use this coin in such a way that animals and their details are tracked through the coin to give the animals a better shot at rescue.  The coin could possibly provide a real-time view into the state of the animals in need of rescue, from the time they enter the shelter to when they are adopted.  That could lead to being able to better serve people looking for particular breeds easily if they have this real-time information that takes all shelters into account.  Tracking information like time in shelter to adoption, species/breeds, locations more likely to adopt certain breeds at certain times of the year... that data could save the lives of animals that would otherwise be euthanized.  And after an animal is adopted, they are still an asset--it could be utilized to ensure owners of the animal are properly caring for it with vet checkups, for example, or when the animal changes owners, or helping recover lost animals easily (the asset ID for an animal could easily be related to its microchip).  As essentially a decentralized database of animals in shelters across distances, that could be a very powerful tool in boosting adoptions, quantifying adoption rates and hopefully simplifying work on the part of the shelters for managing the animals.

Anyway.  Best of luck to however the coin plays out, I'm hoping everything works out well.  If there's any coin I want to see succeed in its intended purpose, it's this one.

Great suggestions but taking into account that their three so-called 'developers' purely cloned Pigeon coin, and compiled an open source wallet (that doesn't even work unless you manually add a config file) makes me think how capable they are to do something with it.

My suggestion was to do something like another coin did to ensure donations are in fact made, eg 90% reward for the miner, 10% for the charity. That suggestion got completely ignored, maybe because its already to late for that, or maybe because those developers are not capable to make such changes. Who knows....

The amount they premined for donations (7 million) I already mined on my own, its so little in value and effort that I wonder who can be really helped with that, I call myself lucky if its worth $1000 next year. They would've been better off by pre-mining nothing and automatically sending 10% of mined coins to the charity.
imperator26

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

it seems the coin is dead
JenniferMa

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

Hey, DEVs!
Their idea is rather engaging in my view!
Reasoned vision, brilliant approach!
imperator26

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

looks like the coin to the exchange will not survive. another Scam?
dennisch123

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

looks like the coin to the exchange will not survive. another Scam?

Not a scam, just a not very well thought out plan.
aryant259

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

New mining pool based on yiimp:
https://cebongpool.club/
Payout every 2 hours - 0.1 % Low fee
Have fun and happy mining

-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://cebongpool.club:3663 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=CPR
aryant259

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

New pool for CryptoRescue [CPR] on https://cebongpool.club

Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://cebongpool.club:3663 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=CPR

Block explorer: https://cebongpool.club/explorer/CPR
Nodes list: https://cebongpool.club/explorer/peers?id=2015

Payout every hour - Low fee 0.1% - https://twitter.com/cebongpool
- Have fun ! Wink
ktru19

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

Can we get some info of the team behind this project, as a charity/donation coin its not ideal to try to become satoshi. Really would put more faith into project with some details regarding team members and their background. even if its only 3 ppl you cant be hidden in a charity world.
anon125127

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

CryptoRescue, I'm interested in contributing to CPR. Can you PM me please?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: