Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 KINGCOIN™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Crypto-analogue Booking.com[PRE-SALE MAY 01][POS]  (Read 2293 times)
feltoxXx

Activity: 77
Merit: 2

Tgto6rUJSuQXUTRcU1gJAqF6LaN2CoJo3y

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

Very promising project...

I am joining right away... i do no want FOMO with this...

I like the way of this...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alberbeni

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

sounds interesting, maybe can be a good oportunity to all

Craig Wright is Satoshi
tl3w1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

real world application meets PoS, i like it.  Whitepaper is a bit thin but a working, clean mobile app will make it irrelevent.
You've got a good low supply and your first network of hotels. Looking forward to seeing end product.  How long does presale last?
Kingcoin_platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

real world application meets PoS, i like it.  Whitepaper is a bit thin but a working, clean mobile app will make it irrelevent.
You've got a good low supply and your first network of hotels. Looking forward to seeing end product.  How long does presale last?

Hi
Thank you for your feedback!
Pre Sale round until June 5.
hsynbtc

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

I hope it will be good coin in near future.
Multi_21

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

Very interesting project, really hope their goals can be achieved, following closely and hodling!
StaubeS

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

I'm a big fan of this coin.
astutiw

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:31:14 AM

my king will you give some rain
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

KGN seems to be able to attract more enthusiasts, with the advantages and strategies used by the team must work well.
dwl

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:07:01 AM

Why posting fake comments? Open each and every "user" and click "show last posts from this person"... Same messages across different coins with same concept. Critically low POS profit!!! Have so called "stake" in 7000 of KGN and have got not more then a dozen coins per day minted! Dev doesn't explain POS reward system but says it should be about 2000 KGN from each "stake". So my opinion - complete "Pre-sale" SCAM like hundreds of others!!! Dev, correct me if I'm wrong.
Kingcoin_platform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

Why posting fake comments? Open each and every "user" and click "show last posts from this person"... Same messages across different coins with same concept. Critically low POS profit!!! Have so called "stake" in 7000 of KGN and have got not more then a dozen coins per day minted! Dev doesn't explain POS reward system but says it should be about 2000 KGN from each "stake". So my opinion - complete "Pre-sale" SCAM like hundreds of others!!! Dev, correct me if I'm wrong.

I do not understand such users. if you are not comfortable with something or something you do not understand in the concept of a coin, nobody keeps you. You can transfer the coins to anyone. Maybe you and your post are SCAM!
Or are you one of those pools that deceived our users and stole their coins them?
Our project is not just another HYIP on which you can get a bunch of coins in one day!
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:49:11 AM

you could exclude Gobyte at least, not many coins get to HitBTC so that at least seems decent project Grin that didn't spare my 10% MN share from earning some 2 coins a week though. I'd get me moar but that damn Coinsmarkets stole my 13.49 LTC Undecided just when I tried to buy cheap. Of course that was as cheap as 0.0140 BTC for LTC
dwl

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:08:59 AM

I do not understand such users. if you are not comfortable with something or something you do not understand in the concept of a coin, nobody keeps you. You can transfer the coins to anyone. Maybe you and your post are SCAM!
Or are you one of those pools that deceived our users and stole their coins them?
Our project is not just another HYIP on which you can get a bunch of coins in one day!

Man, it's not about "getting a bunch of coins in one day". It's about facts.
1) I've mined my coins on my own. I've supported the project by spending my hashrate on it. As DEV you should treat well each person willing to support your project.
2) Most of the positive posts from this topic are from fake users (easy to check date when users were created and posts that users made).
3) You were asked by two real users with more than 7K of your coin about POS reward system and you said the rewards should be 2000 coins - in fact it's more than hundred times lower. All your explanations - we should enable wallet 1-2 hours a day! What kind of POS system is that?!
4) You've put a screenshot of (probably) your wallet with getting two POS rewards in a row (let's assume the screen is real, you are DEV - why are you staking?).
5) Put some facts in your answers.
6) You are selling your "stakes" for 0.7 BTC each - what buyer should receive instead of his/her BTC?
7) I will be in first raw to applause and to say "I was fucking wrong about this guy and his project" if there is ANY project and the coin would have any price more than 1 sat.
Cool It's my opinion and it's ok to share it.

dwl

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

you could exclude Gobyte at least, not many coins get to HitBTC so that at least seems decent project Grin that didn't spare my 10% MN share from earning some 2 coins a week though. I'd get me moar but that damn Coinsmarkets stole my 13.49 LTC Undecided just when I tried to buy cheap. Of course that was as cheap as 0.0140 BTC for LTC

There are always some exclusives. Sorry for your losses, shit happens Undecided. I was talking about the way to treat investors, especially during the first steps.
Kingcoin_platform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

Man, it's not about "getting a bunch of coins in one day". It's about facts.
1) I've mined my coins on my own. I've supported the project by spending my hashrate on it. As DEV you should treat well each person willing to support your project.
2) Most of the positive posts from this topic are from fake users (easy to check date when users were created and posts that users made).
3) You were asked by two real users with more than 7K of your coin about POS reward system and you said the rewards should be 2000 coins - in fact it's more than hundred times lower. All your explanations - we should enable wallet 1-2 hours a day! What kind of POS system is that?!
4) You've put a screenshot of (probably) your wallet with getting two POS rewards in a row (let's assume the screen is real, you are DEV - why are you staking?).
5) Put some facts in your answers.
6) You are selling your "stakes" for 0.7 BTC each - what buyer should receive instead of his/her BTC?
7) I will be in first raw to applause and to say "I was fucking wrong about this guy and his project" if there is ANY project and the coin would have any price more than 1 sat.
Cool It's my opinion and it's ok to share it.

1. We did not see support in your words.
2. Messages are not initiated by our team
3. We indicated that the awards should be up to 2000 coins. (For these coins, users can rent accommodation, buy air tickets, etc. Therefore, the rewards system has limitations)
4. This screenshot was sent to us by the user at our request.
Every day the Team is working on a project!
It is necessary to respect the work of other people and not to make premature conclusions!  Wink
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

the price of scrypt at Nicehash is low and you could get godzillions of those for 100k sat. And add staking to that. I doubt it would cost as expected by those who buy MNs at pre-sale. But those kind of risky investors knew the risks. It's theirs own fault and they're to blame
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

Reading some good and some bad comments in this thread. Anyway, all in all, the best thing to do now is to observe and wait to see if the dev can fulfill all their plans soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
thePelican

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:07:13 PM

The main reason the pools scammed the users is because they knew this coin was of value, and they put all their reputation on the line to gain this coin... Busypool scammed more than the others. Now with the max supply, and if you were going to hodl this coin you don't really want extremely high POS rewards to sustain a good price.
thePelican

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

the price of scrypt at Nicehash is low and you could get godzillions of those for 100k sat. And add staking to that. I doubt it would cost as expected by those who buy MNs at pre-sale. But those kind of risky investors knew the risks. It's theirs own fault and they're to blame
This coin had a fair launch and if you were adept enough to find it when it was mineable, then fair play, you will reap huge rewards. One of the best projects I've seen for quite a while. I'm hoping to buy some cheap coins from those who don't see the real potential of this project.
Brodika

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

where I can leave evidence of the spread of information in social networks?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: