Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO should I invest next? Where's the next Ontology?  (Read 81 times)
btctalkid1 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

Lost a lot of money in trading and lost faith in my ability to trade...now wanted to participate in ICOs...what are the good ones? Missed out on the ONT project, trying to find the next ONT!
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:46:52 PM

I have seen that lately it is more profitable to wait after the ico, and then buy on the exchanges. There are a lot of dumpers early into the trading. Later it recovers, i have been trying that technique now
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

NEO and gas are being used for NEP-five tokens at ICO, and NEO is an ICO platform.

ONT and it is ONG will no longer be used as ICO platform, is it a good or bad element?

as NEP-5 tokens as Apex decided to ditch NEO and make its own blockchain, and other like Elastos had already it's own blockchain, and used NEO to simplest fund it is ICO, it may as well use BTC or ETH.

so will ONG be more treasured than gas ?

perhaps we see a slow loss of life NEO and rapid rising ONT, it will likely be game over for NEO whilst ONT can be really worth extra than NEO.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: