Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading simulator  (Read 185 times)
brawdias (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:39:39 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 08:33:54 PM by brawdias

I recently found about trading simulators, such as the digital coin trading simulator. I think they are a good opportunity for someone that wants to learn how to become better at trading, or just try some strategies ( at least this is what I expect from them)

Before jumping into, I would like to know if someone tried and could give me a update about the experience, because I trust users from here, and from google I didn't got any good answer. 
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

Are you asking a question or you have a bot that you intend to sell because your post does not explain enough what you want. Do make some clarification to your post.
brawdias (OP)

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

I tried to clarify with the edit, thanks for your suggestion. English is not my first language, so I am sorry about mistakes .
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

Do you mean you want to learn crypto trading in demo account? So far only HitBTC exchange offer that, but also you can get demo account of crypto trading in some broker forex because now many forex broker offer trading crypto pair. Doing crypto trading in platform MT4 will allow you to make profit from buy and sell open potition.
Probinus

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

I recently found about trading simulators, such as the digital coin trading simulator. I think they are a good opportunity for someone that wants to learn how to become better at trading, or just try some strategies ( at least this is what I expect from them)

Before jumping into, I would like to know if someone tried and could give me a update about the experience, because I trust users from here, and from google I didn't got any good answer. 
How does this work, like a game? I mean, everything's provided and everything virtual? Can you provide links to this, i would like to try it, if you may.

Do you mean you want to learn crypto trading in demo account? So far only HitBTC exchange offer that, but also you can get demo account of crypto trading in some broker forex because now many forex broker offer trading crypto pair. Doing crypto trading in platform MT4 will allow you to make profit from buy and sell open potition.
How does demo account let's you trade? You're provided with coins/tokens but can't cash out? Am i right?

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

I think this is a good opportunity to test your trading strategies there. where it can be found?
bezygly

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

I believe that in order to learn to trade it is real money, understand, loss is an experience. And besides, you will have to experience emotions, that would learn to fight with them. This will not give you a demo account.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

Can you provide some simulators for trading.?I'm searching for some simulator for practice.Thank you Smiley
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

This is where you should be redirecting yourself : https://hitbtc.com/demo

The HitBTC is though may not be good trading site for the real purpose then also they have this feature called as Demo Account. In this one everything is real and the only thing that is fake is your money, coins, tokens etc. You can actually trade on the real time trade data and thus have full experience of it and learn many things from your mistakes that may arise at this account. Its great help for the start ups and thus this all you need to get started. Just go on and hit it to learn more about the trading  and set your own goals.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

Use portfolio tracking app and add in whatever you want. So that you have proof of what you would have invested. That way you can try trading against real crypto prices, rather than a simulator that makes up prices.

There are tons of free apps that allow you to add crypto to your portfolio and you can track the prices.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

Trading simulators are good for getting the first taste of trading. Yet be aware of one thing, while trading in simulator, you feel a bit more protected or at least more confident. In most cases the results you get in simulators are higher the the ones you have in real trading.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: