Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Casacius 1BTC 2013 Gold Plated Unpeeled  (Read 599 times)
prophexy (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:03:09 PM

I am looking for 1.03 for the unpeeled Casacius 1 BTC coin. I would ask more, but I need 1.03 to pay my loan and I need it ASAP Cry....You think I'd learn.  I need it sold today or tomorrow due to a loan on that I owe on that stupid me should've have taken out...  If anyone is interested, my skype is eterared... or PM me on here.

Thanks!

prophexy.

Proofs below:

Proof of reputation (well, best rep I can give): https://i.imgur.com/pD0cCWr.jpg   (IF anyone wants a PM from my account, ask)
Proof of coins: https://i.imgur.com/MApQBGo.jpg
Proof (The last bit of proof was a buyer who changed his mind and had only .6 BTC) https://i.imgur.com/EVCjrBP.jpg

I have three total.  I've sold two.  Had 5 total.  If interested, PM me, Skype me, email me: gentooxx@me.com

DogeCoin: DBtBsdvj1simr14ooQCdK5XiFJ76t18Mip
BitCoin: 1LgiBNaDd1xZ8SB3cdMyv3zE5TjQrLwLvJ
LiteCoin LSfmNDyx9MFTuLi278VGDirHJAzcdU656H

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:20:38 PM

Son.

you are a scammer.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
prophexy (OP)

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:27:16 PM

Son.

you are a scammer.

Well, of course I am!  If you would like photographic proof that I am not scamming, tell me what exactly you'd like.  Would you like me to peel back the coin with a photo in one hand saying "Here BigBitz!  Here is proof I'm not scamming!"   

In this BitCoin community, is EVERYONE a scammer until proven not?  How do you sell something?  What was can you PROVE you're not a scammer?  I've been scammed CONSTANTLY so I understand the fear. I bought a Cas. coin ignorantly thinking that it was unscratched/unpeeled.  However, I was wrong.  So I got screwed.  It happens, so I do understand being afraid.  But how about you show some PROOF that I am scamming, "sir."

DogeCoin: DBtBsdvj1simr14ooQCdK5XiFJ76t18Mip
BitCoin: 1LgiBNaDd1xZ8SB3cdMyv3zE5TjQrLwLvJ
LiteCoin LSfmNDyx9MFTuLi278VGDirHJAzcdU656H
ixne

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:38:44 PM

Maybe, I dunno, show the most important part of the coin - the intact hologram?
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 01:39:15 PM

Son.

you are a scammer.

Well, of course I am!  If you would like photographic proof that I am not scamming, tell me what exactly you'd like.  Would you like me to peel back the coin with a photo in one hand saying "Here BigBitz!  Here is proof I'm not scamming!"    

In this BitCoin community, is EVERYONE a scammer until proven not?  How do you sell something?  What was can you PROVE you're not a scammer?  I've been scammed CONSTANTLY so I understand the fear. I bought a Cas. coin ignorantly thinking that it was unscratched/unpeeled.  However, I was wrong.  So I got screwed.  It happens, so I do understand being afraid.  But how about you show some PROOF that I am scamming, "sir."

There will be a solution to this problem built by some very savvy people. In a couple months... Smiley

Your post does look sketchy as hell. What's up with the photo of your eBay rating?  Why don't you just link us to your eBay profile and confirm from there?

Also state your paypal address so one can send you a penny and confirm you are US-verified with plenty transactions under your belt  (which you would have based on your eBay rating) and get your physical location (it better be near Raritan Valley Community College which I assume you attend based on the RVCC in your bookmarks).  I also like to give PayPal a ring and confirm everything with them before the trade is made so if you do screw anyone over, PayPal will already be aware of it.  That's assuming you wish to be paid via PayPal considering that's a popular medium for most scammers.  
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 06:13:37 PM

1) the photo you show is not of the 1btc silver/gold round, but actually a brass one.

2) you could realistically get 1.2BTC for that coin, so selling it for so much less looks odd

3) no escrow?

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: