Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction and my story of Bitcoin  (Read 408 times)
amathian (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:34:11 PM

Hello everyone!  As you can tell, I am quite new here and quite new to Bitcoin in general.  I recently (about a month ago) exchanged $25 to Bitcoin (poor college student, don't hate Tongue).  I have been a frequent reader on /r/bitcoin and wanted to reach out more into communities like this one!  About a month ago, I asked a few people what Bitcoin is and what I should do to set up a wallet and exchange money, after watching my investment go up +100% in just a few weeks, I was convinced there was some serious money to be made.  But that was the thing, money was the only thing in my mind, not the currency as a whole, so I started joining forums, communities, and places like this one to get more invested (time and energy wise) into Bitcoin and ... yah!

Oh, my father just started taking Bitcoins for payments through his electrical engineering firm, I thought that was awesome!

Well, thanks for reading and I will be around a lot!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ecurb123

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:01:52 PM

thanks for sharing the story and welcome to the forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: