Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to protect your wallet myetherwallet.com ???  (Read 962 times)
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

My rther wallet is already is very secure wallet for me .Always bookmarked the site so it will be better you never got into pissing.And dont always open MEW for checking your asset.Use etherscan for checking.And if you got enough money then go for a hardware wallet .Its the best thing to protect your wallet.You can also use metamask its also good .i normally dont use any thing .Its its working fine for me.

MakarovMV

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

Install google extension and it helps you to protect yourself!

An extension:
CRYPTONITE
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

First of all you have to be very careful about private key, no one should have to access it, secondly when you open MEW website then double check to make it sure that you are on right place. Open your wallet rarely just for transferring tokens or coins.

These precautions will help you to make your MEW more secure.
losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

I honorable employ gull championing my charitableness billfold, never employ it to ownership earnest coinage or mammoth bankroll. I honorable don't certainty them, beginning thither were as well recurrently carve in the yore, and I don't determine it's easy to hacked, but it happened, must be the website's trick.
GriTBitS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

First of all you have to be very careful about private key, no one should have to access it, secondly when you open MEW website then double check to make it sure that you are on right place. Open your wallet rarely just for transferring tokens or coins.

These precautions will help you to make your MEW more secure.
All is true! But if you are worried about your money, distribute coins for different wallets and even better buy yourself a hardware wallet (Trezor or Ledger) and you can sleep peacefully.

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

how to protect your wallet myetherwallet.com Huh
1. Use metamask extension or a hardware wallet;
2. Never enter your private keys on the website itself;
3. Make a bookmark of https://www.myetherwallet.com
4. Print out your keys and seed and keep them in a safe place; make a backup of your keys on a USB-drive.
5. Never open e-mails from unknown authors having suspicious links.

At least these precautions should be enough to protect your funds.

sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

I will give some exhortation to ensure myetherwallet. I additionally utilize these tips to anchor myetherwallet. You ought not give your private key to others, including your kin. I keep a private key on my pc that only i know. I don't store it in google drive, dropbox or other online stockpiling media. Never embed a private key into a site other than MEW since it could be a trap of programmers. You ought to dependably check the legitimacy of MEW web address, it could be a web phishing that has a web look like mew. It could be another trap of these flighty programmers. At that point, utilize the Chrome Browser Extension EAL or MetaMask to square malignant locales. Continuously check the URL in Browser Bar: https://www.myetherwallet.com. what's more, dependably ensure that the bar is green and says MYETHERWALLET LLC [US].
Nonoyjr

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

MyEtherWallet is an open source project to make it simple to create an Ethereum wallet and interact with the Ethereum platform. It is hosted at myetherwallet.com, but it’s just a static web page. The safe, recommended way of using MyEtherWallet is to download the website yourself, so that there is no risk you go to the wrong website. This also allows you to use MyEtherWallet without being connected to the internet. That's will be the way to protect your wallet.
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

You should save the private key in a place that only you can know
Use anti-virus software to avoid the virus to steal information
Installed metamask utility to detect fake myetherwallet web.
That's what I recommend

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ronalsi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

To protect your myetherwallet.com account There are two things you need to keep in mind: "Private Key" and "Keystore File" + "Password".
If you lose both of these, you lose the property in your wallet.
If someone has one of the two, they can steal your property.
Noether does not keep your information, nor can they access your account, recover keys, reset passwords, or reverse the transaction.
kritiana008

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

This platform has a high level of security and I trust it so there are not doubts and other disadvantages for me, just have a hard password and other ones. I am sure it will be enough to work there.
Kolapi

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

On the off chance that you need to ensure your myetherwallet well, at that point I figure we should spare the individual security enter in a bit of paper and place it in the safe. Individual keys ought not be put away on sites and informal communities
cozujeye

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:05:55 AM

I have utilized my myetherwallet wallet for over a year and never had anything stolen. I never opened suspicious connections via the post office. In various airdrop occasions that participated in the most recent year, a portion of the undertakings expected to give the private key, which would not be a fake. Moreover, when utilizing PC, tidy up the treat in time.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

save my private keys is the safest place on my home, and i keep my private keys outside of my PC
always bookmarks https://www.myetherwallet.com in my PC, so it will minimize us to log in via phissing link

mostly people being hacked because they log in and put their private keys to phissing link

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:25:09 AM

To protect myetherwallet is not hard, always use right link or website when you try to log in and access to your myetherwallet account, maybe more safety you could try to bookmark myetherwallet website. Another way when yor are joining an airdrop or bounty campaign project, always check you have fill form use your eth address not your private key.
loyalman1976

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:32:03 AM

When you try to note a copy of your private key DO NOT COPY COLL IT OR TAKE A SCREENSHOT AT ANY DEVICE, but you have to write it in a piece of paper and keep it in a safe place. It seems to be a ridiculous method but this is the safiest way to protect your private key from hacking.
MeganJenkins1212

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:10:28 AM

With the shortcoming in the not too open a site unknown or dangerous. These sites usually contain phishing scams which will be able to steal all of the identity we have to include a wallet that we have as well. MEW is still safe but only subject to the use that is done just how.
ardodd

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

The best protecrion is to think before any doing and have hard password, as for me, I am sure that you can lose money on this platform only thanks to your own mistake.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:03:57 AM

to be able to secure the wallet that you have on myetherwallet you should log in when you use the json file to access your wallet so you don't enter using a private key because it can be phishing and your private key can be stolen.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

You need to secure your wallet if you are using myetherwallet. Sometimes hackers can make the phishing site of myetherwallet.
I think you can import your myetherwallet to metamask. Just make sure your metamask is real and have many positive reviews from others.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: