Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pricecoin [PCN] POW  (Read 1905 times)
Tendo

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:51:06 AM

russian translation reserved

This is more of a homegrown effort from what it seems. There is nothing wrong with that but it will take time for them to gain momentum,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

russian translation reserved

This is more of a homegrown effort from what it seems. There is nothing wrong with that but it will take time for them to gain momentum,

Seems like that, I don't see anyone actively talking to us here from the team...
Tendo

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

They are very active in the Discord. I guarantee he is going to be busy with graduation going on. But the problem this coin is looking to tackle will be huge if they can pull it off!
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:14:36 AM

http://BusyPool.com/

• Low Mining Fee - 0.5%
  • Servers hosted in Cloud
  • High Availability & Auto Failover with 1 Gbps Network Connection
  • Automatic payouts every hour
  • No registration required for pool

Mining Price Coin with scrypt Algo

Code:
ccminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://busypool.com:3433 -u WALLET -p c=PCN

Communication Channels

Discord  |  Telegram

no payments from the pool wallet PCSAD3mugJfaRrS5iAHPBC2LUdGkjMtdfs
thePelican

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:37:35 AM

https://i.imgur.com/TIMuN33.png

http://BusyPool.com/

• Low Mining Fee - 0.5%
  • Servers hosted in Cloud
  • High Availability & Auto Failover with 1 Gbps Network Connection
  • Automatic payouts every hour
  • No registration required for pool

Mining Price Coin with scrypt Algo

Code:
ccminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://busypool.com:3433 -u WALLET -p c=PCN

Communication Channels

Discord  |  Telegram

no payments from the pool wallet PCSAD3mugJfaRrS5iAHPBC2LUdGkjMtdfs
This pool is a complete SCAM
Intensedrive

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:00:24 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 04:22:00 AM by Intensedrive

I'm using http://www.luckyaltcoin.com.  No problems.  Love this coin low supply.  Check us out on discord, fast response with any questions.  I will be helping in this thread to offer you any help you might need.  There is a great story behind this coin, and dev is working hard.  I''m looking into busypool and hope to resolve if there is any issues.
Intensedrive

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:02:07 AM

Sounds like you have a great project as well.  Pricecoin wishes you the best..

Awesome work on your project, you know what is funny is that you posted this thread the same exact day I started making my coin called Meemcoin which I released a day or so later Smiley  That's pretty cool ours both released near the same time Smiley

I've added your coin to my Solo-Mining pool at https://bitsolo.net/pricecoin-scrypt/

Great job I like it!

-Josh
Intensedrive

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:18:55 AM

Yes the coin is more homegrown.  Give it a chance they just graduated from high school last week, and are looking to take the coin to the next level.  They are actively seeking developers.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:30:45 AM

I think creating a project like this one need a good team behind it, but this just has 2 teenager.
I can't say if this is a good project or not, but i think I need to look for the progress, before judging the project value.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Intensedrive

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:43:06 AM

The project is genuine, most are scam coins.  The creators are not hiding behind fake names.  Grass root projects take more time, are not pump and dumps.

I think creating a project like this one need a good team behind it, but this just has 2 teenager.
I can't say if this is a good project or not, but i think I need to look for the progress, before judging the project value.
Intensedrive

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:01:36 AM

Nice to see the new mining pools coming onboard.  Just hit another reward halving at block 54k.  Things are heating up.  Please join our project, we are open to suggestion comments and new developers.
Intensedrive

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

I just wanted to extend my best wishes to the graduating class!..You did it!..  Check out the photo on the discord chat group.  Great things to come.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:00:00 AM

The brainchild behind this project are two cousins both below twenty, this might make you want to undermine their capability, just remember that many multi billion project was started by CEO when they were young as well, Facebook and Microsoft are good examples. Age don't really matter, what matters most is the commitment. The founder is doing a great job and what attracts me more to this project is its willingness to develope and its innovation. Although currently using the litecoin model it hopes to keep evolving until it becomes something special.

PlatinumCoreDev

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

Cool
Intensedrive

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:02:28 AM

Great post, could have not said it any better myself.  I have been talking to the creator, brilliant, and dedicated to making Pricecoin succeed. He has shared some exciting changes, I will let him share when he feels the time is ready.

The brainchild behind this project are two cousins both below twenty, this might make you want to undermine their capability, just remember that many multi billion project was started by CEO when they were young as well, Facebook and Microsoft are good examples. Age don't really matter, what matters most is the commitment. The founder is doing a great job and what attracts me more to this project is its willingness to develope and its innovation. Although currently using the litecoin model it hopes to keep evolving until it becomes something special.
Intensedrive

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

The start of the thread is missing our developers, working on merging the two threads started from the launch of the coin.

About the Team

Zach Price
Developer and Cryptocurrency Enthusiast

Jack Donat
Sales and Marketing Lead

jg1000 (OP)

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

Thank you! This truly means a lot to the Devs and I. We are pushing for many changes to make Pricecoin into the cryptocurrency we know it can be. Comments like this truly motivate us to continue the path we started. We appreciate your support!

Thanks again,

Zach Price
piramid

Activity: 399
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

Exchange?
Intensedrive

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:02:07 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 04:16:38 AM by Intensedrive

Currently we are on https://biten.trade/  Seems the exchange has little volume..

From my conversations with the team members, they are working on more exchanges.  It can be difficult for a new coin to get accepted to new exchanges, but they are working hard to make it happen.  Many large exchanges want huge fees to get listed.  Do you have any ideas, or exchanges in mind?  We love input from the community, if not already, join us in the discord.

Thanks

Exchange?
mike84.hn

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:38:06 AM

What does this project for? How Pricecoin can do? Why you choose the name of coin is Price?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: