Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💎⛏️ Quake Mining ~ Crypto-Mining Lifetime Payouts | Presale May 1st 💎⛏️  (Read 1141 times)
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

Very good project, I really want to participate in your bounty campaign, but now I have participated in one, so missed your bounty campaign, but I think that participating in your ICO is also a good choice.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:30:20 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 09:47:59 PM by EvRo74

Hello, @quakemining!

1. What jurisdiction did you choose to register the company and why?

2. At what stage is now the project that you are planning to develop with ICO funds?

3. What will happen to investors' money if during the ICO the project does not collect the soft cap?

4. How will the safety of the collected funds be monitored?

5. Have you created a smart contract for ICO? Was your smart contract verified by an independent cybersecurity company?

6. What protection methods are provided for from hacker attacks, phishing and other unfriendly interventions?

7. What about SEC?

8. Where are your Medium and Reddit accounts?

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

hi puaro1900   
Russian SCAM project. Collect money, and hide with them in an unknown direction.

you have the right to your own opinion; if we scam our bounty manager contact authority to reveal our identity since we have nda with him and know the identity. But I will tell you one thing more if you are on bitcointalk for  a while you would know that a bounty manager like sylon don't promote scam but also his fees are not something a scam would be interested,  trust me. But again feel free to bash on us as we cant have the approbation of 100% of people and we understand this.

cheers ,

James

Ceo Quake Mining
I agree with you, Sylon is one of the best managers from the forum, and he promotes only good projects. Can you please tell us what advantages do you have over the competiton( like Envion, Ice Rock Mining, Ambit) ?

pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

If someone from the team is occupying the thread to have eye on the discussion can tell how much money has been raised in first 5 days of Pre-ICO ? Because there is no information on main website except current price and bonus of 30% and remaining time to participate. I could be much more better putting their counter with real time statistics.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

There is something strange, i mean the main website does not talk about the team or even the ceo or the persons behind this project, without transparency i fear serious investors will not be attracted, just check out other good icos they list their teams openly with real profile links and the ceo or head of the team communicates with investors and community regularly to answer their questions and update them about progrss, facebook and youtube live sessions are also very good, so i suggest the people behind this project to be open and transparent if they want to attract good funds, as the mining based programs are mostly scams unfortunately or still struggling, i know even the biggest and high potential mining icos like envion and hydrominer are still struggling to get them going so why would anyone invest in a new, similar and 'anonymous' project of mining, what difference does your program make, why is it better than others and why are you not listing your team members.. please clear these things.

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:37:32 AM

hi puaro1900  
Russian SCAM project. Collect money, and hide with them in an unknown direction.

you have the right to your own opinion; if we scam our bounty manager contact authority to reveal our identity since we have nda with him and know the identity. But I will tell you one thing more if you are on bitcointalk for  a while you would know that a bounty manager like sylon don't promote scam but also his fees are not something a scam would be interested,  trust me. But again feel free to bash on us as we cant have the approbation of 100% of people and we understand this.

cheers ,

James

Ceo Quake Mining

How comes your name is James, you are supposedly Canadian and you cannot write proper English? I guess Sylon should at least guarantee that he has made a true KYC of you to establish your identity for sure. Still, the reason why you can't write proper English must be consistent with what Sylon knows about your identity. You should also give very convincing answers to the other questions raised before my post.

lilowend

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/425. We can hold your ann thread on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?
quakemining

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

hi everyone, first of a lot of you are asking about the team and social profile and I already explained that since we're a mining project, a small team, we will all go to our mine so we think for security it's better not to reveal our identity. This way our mine will be the safest. Other mining projects should have done same cause they can and will probably be targets of people having bad ideas. Were only public for few days and already were having all kind of attack. Again they are hitting banks, armored truck, think about bitcoin at 100k, what kind of security will be needed? what better than anonymity?
as for sylon its id with selfie and he's not a fool; we in Quebec are speaking French for most of us contrary to the rest of Canada so I hope youll forgive my English, for all the rest or answers ill get back to you within 24 hours now were fixing some last minute problems and we won't start pre-sale before everything perfect, lets hope for tomorrow

which you all the best and don't worry ill answer everyone missing questions within 24 hours

James
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

hi everyone, first of a lot of you are asking about the team and social profile and I already explained that since we're a mining project, a small team, we will all go to our mine so we think for security it's better not to reveal our identity. This way our mine will be the safest. Other mining projects should have done same cause they can and will probably be targets of people having bad ideas. Were only public for few days and already were having all kind of attack. Again they are hitting banks, armored truck, think about bitcoin at 100k, what kind of security will be needed? what better than anonymity?
as for sylon its id with selfie and he's not a fool; we in Quebec are speaking French for most of us contrary to the rest of Canada so I hope youll forgive my English, for all the rest or answers ill get back to you within 24 hours now were fixing some last minute problems and we won't start pre-sale before everything perfect, lets hope for tomorrow

which you all the best and don't worry ill answer everyone missing questions within 24 hours

James

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt here. And since sylon is putting his name here, it means he knows something that we don't know yet here. But, lifetime payouts is really too good to be true. It's like we are in cloud mining contracts here? And you know, that cloud mining is really not a good investment. Assuring lifetime payouts is really a difficult goal.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

James

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt here. And since sylon is putting his name here, it means he knows something that we don't know yet here. But, lifetime payouts is really too good to be true. It's like we are in cloud mining contracts here? And you know, that cloud mining is really not a good investment. Assuring lifetime payouts is really a difficult goal.

I guess lifetime implies also for the lenght of the life of the project. Imagine if at some point Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies would be forbidden by governments, of course every mining project on earth would either stop or get in trouble. I'll too I'm give the benefit of the doubt. I don't think that Sylon would risk his reputation. Because should the project ever turn out to be a scam he would be the one really going under fire here. Of course, it would be convenient if he would confirm the statemets made by quakemining on his behalf. After all, it is THEY who have claimed that Sylon knows who they are, not Sylon himself. Even though I don't believe they would lie on this, still to have an official confirmation by Sylon himself would help in building up credibility.

TranslateIntoDutch

Activity: 308
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

For those interested, the whitepaper is now also available in Dutch: https://drive.google.com/open?id=158KlzO8j16f_li4qmqmZbOdydDXpusXC

quakemining

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:52:19 PM

hey evro74

1. What jurisdiction did you choose to register the company and why?

2. At what stage is now the project that you are planning to develop with ICO funds?

3. What will happen to investors' money if during the ICO the project does not collect the soft cap?

4. How will the safety of the collected funds be monitored?

5. Have you created a smart contract for ICO? Was your smart contract verified by an independent cybersecurity company?

6. What protection methods are provided for from hacker attacks, phishing and other unfriendly interventions?

7. What about SEC?

8. Where are your Medium and Reddit accounts?

1-it will be barbados for obvious reason

2- i would say that except the launch we are pretty much on our roadmap, we will lease a place depending what amount we raise will be to different places since the difference between soft and hard cap is huge

3- if we dont hit 2 250 000$ funds will be refunded to investor minus fee, less then 2%

4- we are using coinpayment wallet system so the money will first come there but we will transfer to cold wallet as we go

5- yes but with what happened recently with eth we decided not to show it before full audit, we know hacken since they did their ico and just got answer today and i will reply them that we need their service for audit and other things too

6 as you see we are delay, we change our website back end and front end completely as we found some door as we were testing with 3 different security auditor and hackers, we are testing with penetration attack and bruteforce everyday

7-sec is the point i hate and we dont open sales to usa nor canada nor anybody that consider token as security to be safe; who knows might be a reason we dont hit what we expect maybe this but we think that there is plenty of investor all over the word who will see value in our project

medium  https://medium.com/@quakeminingico

reddit   https://www.reddit.com/r/QuakeMining/

again we are sorry for these delays and we are working to fix all last minor details on site
quakemining

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:11:38 PM

hey caisa88,

I agree with you, Sylon is one of the best managers from the forum, and he promotes only good projects. Can you please tell us what advantages do you have over the competiton( like Envion, Ice Rock Mining, Ambit) ?

the advantage we have is pretty much -electricity price; even if hydro Quebec impose a surcharge of 1 cent for bitcoin miner like everyone is afraid of,  our rate will still be cheaper then pretty much everyone except icerock and icerock if I'm right its subsidise rates  which are not for bitcoin miner, future only will say if they keep this rate. But if you look at the fact that they take 10% of mining rewards,  we don't; their reinvestment is less so we will increase our hash power faster than themm, also maybe hard to believe from an anonymous team but chief miner as way more experience then all of them, even my partner is mining on and off since 2014 ; will show some pics of 2014 installation this week . My team ordered way many times from bitmain and such and know what advantages, what quantity to order for best results.
minerone; only one thing to say, 0.065$ cent euro,so what 8 cents usd, command.
The only real competitor that we know 100% will manage to survive and will be in last one with us if we can at least hit our sofcap is Ambit , But only their payroll would scare the sh.. out of everyone but it gives them an all start advisor team,wow, but also they have existing mine that will be the start of their new farm as us what chief miner have is not part and won't be part of our project, so this means we start from scratch. We have plenty of time to be 100% ready while we wait for the miners to arrive and our chief miner will make us a top of the line installation. They pay more electricity but they pay less vat; our reinvestment is a bit better but their starting payouts are better ,but ours will beat their very fast since we reinvest 25% straight from mining and not from the net so our hashpower will increase faster but this they can adjust
quakemining

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:20:03 PM

hey tipitoes ,

if you check our plan, we will bank 25% of mining rewards every month for 6 months, in 6 months we buy brand new equipment which will raise our hashpower, then difficulty rise, then repeat again in 6 months, like this we should increase our hashpower by 150 to 200% per year minimum, its all mathematical solution

thats why we say nothing is complicated, no hosting ,card, blabla, simple mining, mining, mining

plus bonus in 2 years, we banked 1% of mining till there then we buy our own facility with solar capacity which will save us more power and increase our profits

another thing we are leasing so upfront cost is less than building and more we increase number of miners,we only have to move when we need more space, also will buy more miner at the beginning
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

Hello, dear Sylon! I joined your project, but I can not go to the medium and reddit. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Tell me, please, where can I find the links.
Links to Reddit and Medium do not work
http://will-be-provided-later/
http://will-be-provided-later/
you need to change
https://medium.com/@quakemining.com
https://www.reddit.com/r/QuakeMining/

WHITEPAPER inactive  https://quakemining.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Quake-Mining-Whitepaper-v.12.pdf
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

https://medium.com/@quakeminingico

Who is it ?
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

hey caisa88,

the advantage we have is pretty much -electricity price; even if hydro Quebec impose a surcharge of 1 cent for bitcoin miner like everyone is afraid of,  our rate will still be cheaper then pretty much everyone except icerock and icerock if I'm right its subsidise rates  which are not for bitcoin miner, future only will say if they keep this rate. But if you look at the fact that they take 10% of mining rewards,  we don't; their reinvestment is less so we will increase our hash power faster than themm, also maybe hard to believe from an anonymous team but chief miner as way more experience then all of them, even my partner is mining on and off since 2014 ; will show some pics of 2014 installation this week . My team ordered way many times from bitmain and such and know what advantages, what quantity to order for best results.
minerone; only one thing to say, 0.065$ cent euro,so what 8 cents usd, command.
The only real competitor that we know 100% will manage to survive and will be in last one with us if we can at least hit our sofcap is Ambit , But only their payroll would scare the sh.. out of everyone but it gives them an all start advisor team,wow, but also they have existing mine that will be the start of their new farm as us what chief miner have is not part and won't be part of our project, so this means we start from scratch. We have plenty of time to be 100% ready while we wait for the miners to arrive and our chief miner will make us a top of the line installation. They pay more electricity but they pay less vat; our reinvestment is a bit better but their starting payouts are better ,but ours will beat their very fast since we reinvest 25% straight from mining and not from the net so our hashpower will increase faster but this they can adjust
This sounds really good, thank you for the detailed answer! Indeed, the community really needs a serious mining project that starts to generate profit, because until now most of them have not been profitable yet.

yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

I saw this crypto mining project on somebody signature. The 60% dividend share to token holders sounds interesting but I hope the devs are for real and not just making mouth watering promises.
robertalimbetov

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

Dear sir! I can not understand, I'm accepted on Twitter bounty? My spreadsheet number is 785. My bitcointalk profile link is a purple color.
jugi_official

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:02:17 AM

I want to participate in a translation campaign (Indonesia). and this is evidence to participate in the translation camp.
later I will change when I have finished translating.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: