Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:03:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cryptocurrencies can empower and authorized over the paper currency?  (Read 85 times)
Nelars (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:13:45 AM

In some point of view, paper currency can be possible to disappear, but in this actual time and the near years paper money is still utilizing, a few decades or centuries maybe, we cannot tell.
            As of now a lot of countries are not open for having a cryptocurrency, only few countries welcome this medium of exchange. There are a lot of factors why it is not yet possible to be in these circumstances. One is that a lot of people are not yet knowledgeable of this kind of exchange. Next is not all people has smart or android gadget/s, where they should put there e-wallets. Lastly, because of poverty, especially to those third world countries, cannot simply adopt the innovation swiftly.
           Maybe we are still not yet prepared for this scenario, but the important thing is that we are starting it now, and we are applying it now, and later, in the near future all we need is an altcoins.
idex100

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:17:46 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have better efficiency especially in a fast growing world- technologically.However,we will still have paper money for several reasons.FIrst,it serve the economic agendas of Government and the central banks.They will always protect their interests with legislations
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:39:22 AM

In some point of view, paper currency can be possible to disappear, but in this actual time and the near years paper money is still utilizing, a few decades or centuries maybe, we cannot tell.
            As of now a lot of countries are not open for having a cryptocurrency, only few countries welcome this medium of exchange. There are a lot of factors why it is not yet possible to be in these circumstances. One is that a lot of people are not yet knowledgeable of this kind of exchange. Next is not all people has smart or android gadget/s, where they should put there e-wallets. Lastly, because of poverty, especially to those third world countries, cannot simply adopt the innovation swiftly.
           Maybe we are still not yet prepared for this scenario, but the important thing is that we are starting it now, and we are applying it now, and later, in the near future all we need is an altcoins.

I really agree with you that the 3rd world countries including my homeland philippines Can't really adopt it for now because of poverty. Some people here are trying hard just to eat 3x a day so they won't have some extra cash in able to buy smart or android phones. Paper money i believe will never go away as long as extreme poverty exist. Maybe oneday, but i can't just see that happening base on the circumstances we are in right now.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:43:32 AM

I dont understand the need for this argument against paper money. Why does one have to negate the other.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: