Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you having trouble getting cash for your Bitcoins?  (Voting closed: November 30, 2013, 12:47:55 AM)
yes - 3 (37.5%)
no - 5 (62.5%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.certacoin.com the best way to get cash for your bitcoins  (Read 680 times)
certacoin (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 12:47:55 AM

www.certacoin.com

We have recently had our entire site redeveloped. Business is starting to grow and I would love to give everyone a chance to get on board.

This is a sure and fast way to get cash for your bitcoins.

The fee is low and your money will be in your hands ASAP.

Please come check us out and give us a try.

www.certacoin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:38:09 PM

www.certacoin.com

We have recently had our entire site redeveloped. Business is starting to grow and I would love to give everyone a chance to get on board.

This is a sure and fast way to get cash for your bitcoins.

The fee is low and your money will be in your hands ASAP.

Please come check us out and give us a try.

www.certacoin.com

Chill out with the spamming and empty best-proclaiming already.

My main goal is to simply try and see if it works.

This means answering questions, following the correct steps, and using the correct tools, not waiting for a few weeks to start up with the nonsense again.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
certacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 04:52:46 PM

We are not empty best-proclaiming. We have over 60 sales and no issues so far. We are simply providing a service to the bitcoin community and making a small return for doing so. Also I am not spamming. I answer any comment or question on my thread. I am not just littering the site with trash. Try us out and I guarantee you will be pleased with our service. Thanks for the comment and I will adjust my posts to appear less spammy.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:29:12 PM

We are not empty best-proclaiming. We have over 60 sales and no issues so far.

Well that's great, but you're skipping from "I just want to see if this idea works" to "We are the best way to get cash for bitcoins" which is by no means a modest claim, and who's this "we", and how is anyone to verify your claim, and where is your demonstrated competence, and so on and so forth. If you'd like some people to test out your idea that's one thing. If you'd like to actually establish a presence in this market that's entirely another, and this isn't the way to go about it.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
certacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 10:13:04 PM

When I first started this site it was basic programming that was trash. I advertised on here and attracted attention. I had the whole site redone to be more user friendly. I understand what your saying and I truely feel our site is the best. I looked for competition and found none. Many sites are in the way and exchanges take forever. I waited for 2 months for a withdrawal from mtgox. Finally I gave up and had them credit my account with the coins and I pulled them out a little at a time via localbitcoins. This method was terrible for me so I thought of a way I can bring safety and reliability to the bitcoin industry along with providing a cash for coin service.

I am also in the process of listing my 2010 Nissan GTR fully modified for BITCOIN in order to promote CERTACOIN. Like I said we have over 60 sales and I can see there is a demand for our service. 

Keep an eye out in the marketplace for my listing and you will see it pop un in the next hour or so. I am just typing it up now.

Thanks
MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:39:26 PM

When I first started this site it was basic programming that was trash. I advertised on here and attracted attention. I had the whole site redone to be more user friendly. I understand what your saying and I truely feel our site is the best. I looked for competition and found none. Many sites are in the way and exchanges take forever. I waited for 2 months for a withdrawal from mtgox. Finally I gave up and had them credit my account with the coins and I pulled them out a little at a time via localbitcoins. This method was terrible for me so I thought of a way I can bring safety and reliability to the bitcoin industry along with providing a cash for coin service.

I am also in the process of listing my 2010 Nissan GTR fully modified for BITCOIN in order to promote CERTACOIN. Like I said we have over 60 sales and I can see there is a demand for our service. 

Keep an eye out in the marketplace for my listing and you will see it pop un in the next hour or so. I am just typing it up now.

Thanks

"I truely feel" does not and cannot ever replace data. The more you refuse to address the problems pointed out to you and instead rehash this marketing stuff, the more you have in common with scammers.

certacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 12:10:18 AM

I appreciate your feedback and I can understand how you view my business model. After all you do not know me or know of anyone that knows me. I am no scammer and I couldnt care less about getting over on someone. To me there is no point. I can only rob you once and if your real stupid I can get you twice but why? I would rather conduct good business and hopefully you come back again and again. So when I say "I truely believe" I mean every word. If I discover a better company I will see their methods and somehow implement them in to my business model. Again though I have not found any better. Once the site increases its volume I will even lower fees.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: