Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ReikiCoin - Heals and cures, SHA 256 POS 101g ssl implemented  (Read 40013 times)
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:34:47 AM

Bullshit.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:37:59 AM

Shake i'm assuming you checked for malware ?

Its a 'Blehcoin' clone, looked OK to me, nothing out of the ordinary. That said, I just skimmed and compiled Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:47:05 AM

that was my way of reminding new people that coins do in fact get posted with a virus in them here.
staff will lock and delete the topic if they are found but still..

FUD first & ask questions later™
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 04:54:43 AM

Considering Reiki is an age-old scam, this is amusing on so many levels.  Maybe I will just hold my hands above my mining devices and channel energy into them and see how much I get that way.

I hope this doesn`t actually have anything to do with Curecoin.

Reiki is not a scam... the scam is when people charge money to "cure with Reiki"
Reiki is more of a spiritual belief and its fairly offensive to call that a scam.

That would therefore still make this coin a scam, wouldn't it? Because a percentage is going to this 'level 3 reiki master' for their work to channel healing energy?

Therefore, you should be just as offended by this notion that someone is making money off of these 'gifts'.

I apologize for offending you, but I have just as much right to find someone's belief offensive as you are to find my disbelief offensive. 

I am more referring to a quick heal/ "cure on the spot" service which would put the person paying for it at a disadvantage or cost maybe $5000 in a rip. This is an overall Reiki energy expanding idea, or at least I see it. Basically, if you dont believe in it, go away. Its a spiritual thing, and plenty of spiritual/religious masters get paid for their services like any other job. Im referring to quite specifically Reiki services which claim they will heal you or cure you instantly. Either way, I like the idea of spreading positive healing energy around the globe.. Smiley

My issue is the circular logic of the COIN.  People can do whatever they want in their day to day life but don't come on to an internet forum and expect for people to have to be quiet when they have issues with the idea.  

So, answer me this then - why couldn't this be done without 'reikicoin'? Why would it be any harder to spread energy as is? Couldn't literally the same thing be done, but without 'coins'?  The concept of energy is that it is infinite and it flows all around us as is - how does generating coin do anything?  In fact, by mining reikicoin, you are causing actual pollution and waste, which could be more harmful than healing in the long run to humans.  So what I am trying to understand is, what is the purpose of mining the coin?  

if you have a moral issue with mining coins you shouldnt mine any of them.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 04:55:12 AM

Bullshit.

what is? Your company?

roozifus

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:44:34 AM

I actually like the idea but given what you've said about the intended purpose of the coin I'd think about renaming to something like karmacoin, spiritcoin, soulcoin, or some made up name that won't instantly polarize people.

The problem with reiki in the name is that for many people reiki is a scam. People who practice reiki may have a high opinion of it, but just about everybody else has a very low opinion of it.

But I do think it would be interesting to have a coin that you gift to people as good will, eg. they get sick you send them some reikicoin, then they get better and they can send the coins to somebody else.
My personal opinion is that it would be acting as a placebo, but whatever, it's still cute and nice.

Another idea would be to make a derivative of datacoin (which is able to hold data in the blockchain). Then people could put happy messages, Buddha quotes, pictures of kittens etc in the block chain. Smiley
There are obviously bad things they could put in there too, maybe you could create a version where you filter what messages go into the blockchain etc, or have a long list of items that gets repeated over time so that each block has some random data but it's from a preset pool, like a fortune cookie.

Anyway, just some ideas.

Kelekin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:49:15 AM

Considering Reiki is an age-old scam, this is amusing on so many levels.  Maybe I will just hold my hands above my mining devices and channel energy into them and see how much I get that way.

Reiki is not a scam... the scam is when people charge money to "cure with Reiki"
Reiki is more of a spiritual belief and its fairly offensive to call that a scam.

That would therefore still make this coin a scam, wouldn't it? Because a percentage is going to this 'level 3 reiki master' for their work to channel healing energy?

Therefore, you should be just as offended by this notion that someone is making money off of these 'gifts'.

I apologize for offending you, but I have just as much right to find someone's belief offensive as you are to find my disbelief offensive. 

I am more referring to a quick heal/ "cure on the spot" service which would put the person paying for it at a disadvantage or cost maybe $5000 in a rip. This is an overall Reiki energy expanding idea, or at least I see it. Basically, if you dont believe in it, go away. Its a spiritual thing, and plenty of spiritual/religious masters get paid for their services like any other job. Im referring to quite specifically Reiki services which claim they will heal you or cure you instantly. Either way, I like the idea of spreading positive healing energy around the globe.. Smiley

My issue is the circular logic of the COIN.  People can do whatever they want in their day to day life but don't come on to an internet forum and expect for people to have to be quiet when they have issues with the idea.  

So, answer me this then - why couldn't this be done without 'reikicoin'? Why would it be any harder to spread energy as is? Couldn't literally the same thing be done, but without 'coins'?  The concept of energy is that it is infinite and it flows all around us as is - how does generating coin do anything?  In fact, by mining reikicoin, you are causing actual pollution and waste, which could be more harmful than healing in the long run to humans.  So what I am trying to understand is, what is the purpose of mining the coin?  

That's not even relevant to what I stated.  You continue to not be able to reply to my questions, which are completely valid.

Fun fact: This is a cryptocurrency sub-forum.  Currency is by definition money.  Coins are by definition units of that money.  Even the slightest bit of knowledge of reiki teachings would teach you about how energy is universal, not economic value.  Surely someone who believes in Reiki could at least have the balls to defend why this makes sense, because all you are doing is looking foolish by only saying "if you don't believe get out".  Not exactly how you convince people your idea makes sense.

Roozifus who posted as I typed this actually has an interesting concept.
milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 07:24:17 PM

That's not even relevant to what I stated.  You continue to not be able to reply to my questions, which are completely valid.

Fun fact: This is a cryptocurrency sub-forum.  Currency is by definition money.  Coins are by definition units of that money.  Even the slightest bit of knowledge of reiki teachings would teach you about how energy is universal, not economic value.  Surely someone who believes in Reiki could at least have the balls to defend why this makes sense, because all you are doing is looking foolish by only saying "if you don't believe get out".  Not exactly how you convince people your idea makes sense.

Roozifus who posted as I typed this actually has an interesting concept.

I didnt make the coin im just providing my opinions. Thats the point of my response stating if you have a moral issue with coins and power usage then you shouldn't be mining coins, or for that matter using a computer. Unless you have solar panels.. which I doubt. Theres energy involved in the economy too isnt there? And would this energy still be universal? Just like I said, Reiki is a spiritual thing... its not something you can "prove" or "win" through trolling.
"Not exactly how you convince people your idea makes sense." This isnt my idea...

CryptoBullion (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:54:37 PM

Update - As promised there is a folding pool up, I have the payout set to 5000 coins per day to split among folders.
http://rkc.cryptobullionpools.com/

What Im considering with this folding pool, is increasing the daily folder payout to 35521 coins per day, which will leave enough coins to reward reikicoins via folding for 2 months.

If your already folding at the Franko Folders pool than your username pw will log u in at the reikicoin folding pool.

If you are just now signing up, make sure to sign up at both pools to get paid twice for the same work   Wink

If your a current folder and your name is not on the new pool yet, it will be on there when it pays out tomorrow

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268556.0
CryptoPCS.com Prepaid phone refills, post paid phone payments, and bill payments https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285148.0
CryptoBullion (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:22:05 AM

When it comes to reiki being legit, please refer to the following links.

http://cancer.stanford.edu/patient_care/services/supportiveCareServices/actHealingTouch.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_nnEHDMv5E  

To respond to how much of this does not make sense... like how do u put reiki energy into a digital coin, I cant guarantee that it will work. This is just a theory. If it does work though it will be one of the best inventions since the CPU. The ability to send Reikicoins to the sick to get healed ... would be ground breaking.

As far as working on Curecoin / this project is merely a side experiment and will not interfere.  Professor Pande already hand pick a student going for his major and phd in computer science to help us complete Curecoin. So, no worries man. All is well

The secret art of inviting happiness
The miraculous medicine of all diseases
Just for today, do not anger
Do not worry and be filled with gratitude
Devote yourself to your work. Be kind to people.

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268556.0
CryptoPCS.com Prepaid phone refills, post paid phone payments, and bill payments https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285148.0
milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 01:05:54 AM

When it comes to reiki being legit, please refer to the following links.

http://cancer.stanford.edu/patient_care/services/supportiveCareServices/actHealingTouch.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_nnEHDMv5E  

To respond to how much of this does not make sense... like how do u put reiki energy into a digital coin, I cant guarantee that it will work. This is just a theory. If it does work though it will be one of the best inventions since the CPU. The ability to send Reikicoins to the sick to get healed ... would be ground breaking.

As far as working on Curecoin / this project is merely a side experiment and will not interfere.  Professor Pande already hand pick a student going for his major and phd in computer science to help us complete Curecoin. So, no worries man. All is well

The secret art of inviting happiness
The miraculous medicine of all diseases
Just for today, do not anger
Do not worry and be filled with gratitude
Devote yourself to your work. Be kind to people.
“A healer's power stems not from any special ability, but from maintaining the courage and awareness to embody and express the universal healing power that every human being naturally possesses.”
― Eric Micha'el Leventhal

CryptoBullion (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:21:13 AM

The "merge" folding / double pay for Reikicoin will increase as folders increase. Id like to add some incentive to Team Curecoin.

For this folding pool Ill payout the entire 2.5% of the premine within 1 - 2 months. This will mean lots of alt coins for a small amount of time spent folding.

payout will be 5000 RKC per day for the first day or two. After that it will increase up to a max of 60k.

i3lome

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:55:27 AM

I soloed for a bit, found 1 block. the pool didn't seem to work
Marty19

Activity: 725

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 09:22:27 PM

RKC - Reikicoin now added to the iSpace SHA256 Mining Pools at http://rkc.ispace.co.uk  Grin

CryptoBullion (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:44:26 PM

http://rkc.ispace.co.uk/

Updated new pool in OP

Marty19

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 08:04:15 AM

Now with faster payouts at iSpace Mining Pools. http://rkc.ispace.co.uk now paying out after just 20 confirms.

KillaGTS

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:24:57 AM

hey guys, are there any exchangers interested in RKC? any plan's so far?
johan11

Activity: 480

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:30:48 AM

hey guys, are there any exchangers interested in RKC? any plan's so far?

I add reiki to altcoinnode.eu
damnation

Activity: 98

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 11:35:19 AM

ah finally a place for me to send my lvl. 99 bishop...

and my level 1 horse....

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Noble:9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV
LOT: LzUoeyakB8DRoHgqMgHSWMzipW5Nr63zkg
BTC: 1EiY4FqGbbfL6VUhiVLe8Z5R7BVVyyLTmw
LTC: LaGJ2utSYG4bhQ882mJ8QkS1bq45p25vcD
Marty19

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 02:34:50 PM

iSpace ReikiCoin Mining Pool still finding regular blocks at http://rkc.ispace.co.uk so why not join us?

We also offer a range of alternative ASIC friendly SHA256 stratum mining pools with VarDiff and a low 1% fee at http://ispace.co.uk .

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: