Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign  (Read 160 times)
Dhanems (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:37:29 AM

Hi/Hello all cryptolover,
may I ask,how can they trace our participation in signature?I concious because so many topics in Bitcoin forum...please,I want to know more,and advance thank you to all cryptonians who help me to understand:) thanks and godbless us all cryptonians!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

may I ask,how can they trace our participation in signature?I concious because so many topics in Bitcoin forum...please,I want to know more,and advance thank you to all cryptonians who help me to understand:) thanks and godbless us all cryptonians!
They keep track of signature campaigns through the templates you subscribe to
..center]   ◀◀◀ Money Token.Com ►►►  
Smart loans backed by crypto assets
BOUNTY (https://moneytoken.com/)[/center] 😘😘😘😘
I see your signature is defective, please revise it to get points every week
Code:
[center]   ◀◀◀ Money Token.Com ►►►   
BOUNTY (https://moneytoken.com/)[/center]
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:06:57 AM

Manager look at your every post, or through software. If the signature is interesting, I can recommend Luckchemy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3132637.new#new. They have a very high reward in tokens, not in shares.
_payphone_

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

Manager look at your every post, or through software. If the signature is interesting, I can recommend Luckchemy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3132637.new#new. They have a very high reward in tokens, not in shares.

Rewards in shares are better, because when when managers make bounties with fixed tokens, they consider as much followers as possible and make small rewards.
Rewards in shares sound spooky sometimes but almost always they are bigger because there are less people than you'd have and share sizes are bigger and all bounty hunters receive bigger rewards
Get_Rich

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

To follow the bounty campaign signature, a person must reach a minimum jr member. Usually the job for following the signature is to post in this bitcointalk forum.
edundayo

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

You usually will keep track of your own activities and give a detailed report of the activities to the bounty manager through the agreed medium, according to the rules and requirements, as convey to you when you joined the bounty program.

A quitter never wins and winners never quit!
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

I believe once you gave them your account details, they will put it in their databases and when deadlines are over, they will check your posts one by one in order for them to know that you did your part and you’re qualified for stakes. I think they have this some kind of checking team so that they can check it fast as checking accounts one by one with hundreds of participants will really take time to finish.

Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

Hello, for example, I joined Pumapay's signature campaign..
the rules of Pumapay.
. A minimum of 15 meaningful posts per week,must be made during this period.
 Off-topic, spam and meaningless posts will not count.
. Posts must have a minimum length of 70 characters
. Posts in other languages than English are accepted with a max. of 50% of the weekly written posts.

examines the messages between the dates given each week and gives points according to it. 

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
Dhanems (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:37:23 AM

They keep track of signature campaigns through the templates you subscribe to
..center]   ◀◀◀ Money Token.Com ►►►  
BOUNTY (https://moneytoken.com/)[/center] 😘😘😘😘
I see your signature is defective, please revise it to get points every week
Code:
Hello,thanx for reaching me,what do u mean by revise my signature? Wrong format?sorry it's my 2ndtime to join signature.
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:23:56 AM

Hello,thanx for reaching me,what do u mean by revise my signature? Wrong format?sorry it's my 2ndtime to join signature.
Paste this line into your signature, which will be more complete
Code:
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:39:28 AM

Signature Campaign is usually done by placing ad code in our account profile and its job is active in the forum by posting on Thread in Bitcointalk forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: