Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:18:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goddamnit...  (Read 1219 times)
missworld (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 06:00:07 AM

Wore my Slayer shirt to my bf's party. Hyper-religious cousin showed up. Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 06:03:45 AM

what's so bad about trolling a religious nut?
missworld (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 06:22:45 AM

what's so bad about trolling a religious nut?

I trolled so hard...
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:51:10 AM

Wore my Slayer shirt to my bf's party. Hyper-religious cousin showed up. Sad

Did he/she say anything about it?
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:53:07 AM

fuck them

fucking abrahamic magical sky daddy anyway...for fucks sake

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:09:46 AM

fuck them

fucking abrahamic magical sky daddy anyway...for fucks sake

I don't  think so. We should all respect eachother, despite our religical background. But it should go 2 ways. Her cousing should respect her for wearing that t-shirt as well.
jojo69
Legendary

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:15:21 AM

well they can start with the respect game, I been turning the other cheek to those repressive morons entirely too long

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 09:07:14 AM

How about simply not giving a crap? Usually works and the other person gets tired of talking to someone with a responsiveness of a brick and walks away. Win - win for both.

bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 02:03:39 PM

How about simply not giving a crap? Usually works and the other person gets tired of talking to someone with a responsiveness of a brick and walks away. Win - win for both.

1. When it comes to money, we're all of the same religion.

2. Fuck all religions. #1 cause of all bloodshed in history, in the name of 'Abraham'.  Religion is the worst thing that ever happened to us.  Put me in a room with a religious person and I will shred them.  Then again, watch out because when you argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

3. Straighten out your thinking.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:00:37 PM

2. Fuck all religions. #1 cause of all bloodshed in history, in the name of 'Abraham'.  Religion is the worst thing that ever happened to us.  Put me in a room with a religious person and I will shred them.  Then again, watch out because when you argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

what are you talking about, who caused bloodshed in the name of Abraham?
by that logic you should fuck USA because it caused bloodshed in Iran,Iraq,Japan,Korea,Vietnam..

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 03:12:33 PM

2. Fuck all religions. #1 cause of all bloodshed in history, in the name of 'Abraham'.  Religion is the worst thing that ever happened to us.  Put me in a room with a religious person and I will shred them.  Then again, watch out because when you argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

by that logic you should fuck USA because it caused bloodshed in Iran,Iraq,Japan,Korea,Vietnam..

Most, if not all of these wars weren't for religion at heart. It was either power, land or riches. Of course, it can be a combination of the three.

missworld (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:13:58 PM

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 03:26:16 PM

Most, if not all of these wars weren't for religion at heart. It was either power, land or riches. Of course, it can be a combination of the three.

Don't be gullible.  Religion was authored by some clever people to gain influence, control, and naturally everything else follows.  It's a mask to cover their dirty deeds. And it worked when people used to think earth was a fucking pancake.

Not in 2014 my friend. I won't allow it.

War these days is over resources or to stimulate the defense industry.  
I am talking about real religion, not cults, draining out money and about actually religious people. Yes, every religion had it's dark age when corruption prospered, but these ages passed some time ago.

crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:34:39 PM

... Praying to some god hoping that happens will get you NOWHERE.

"Lol!" --God
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:45:46 PM

^ ignored the hell out of you. your ignore link should be a blazing red.

In the name of Christ i compel you Satan!  Lessen your hold and come out now!
*you should feel better momentarily Smiley
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:42:18 PM

The US is strategic with war. So is RU.  You can think of RU and US as the white and black on a chess board. The rest of the pieces are their allies (other economies - or countries as noobs call them). In America we call it the Industrial Complex.  And rest assured the defense industry will ALWAYS find a way to stay in business.  You can even invest there if you wish!

But I don't encourage war.  It's silly. But there are people with fucked up thinking that see it necessary.  And religious people hate each other more than any other.  History says it all.

There only needs to be one global economy.  No barriers.  Introduce them and that's the brink of war.

that is completely not true, yeah "strategic", it was strategic to nuke Japan twice altough they were on the verge of surrendering, not mentioning they nuked civilians and not military targets

war is sometimes necessary, sometimes you have to fight for freedom but there is a difference between attacking people for no reason and oil/money like the US does and liberating your country from foreign occupators

religion doesn't have anything to do with war, religion brings people together, if there wasn't religions they would find allies in different ways and those allies would still be a part of those wars..

foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:49:43 PM

Kiki112, way to go for being the voice of reason here.

The one common thread that runs through ALL wars is that there were humans on both sides of all conflicts, religious and non-religious. THAT'S the story the God deniers desperately want you to miss.
foggyb
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:53:37 PM

+1,000,000

Real faith is not about natural things. So why fight for them? Spiritual properties can't be bought, sold, or forced at the barrel of a gun.
jojo69
Legendary

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:58:54 PM

"god deniers"? really?

the Christians came in, murdering and enslaving my people, systematically stamping out our existing religious tradition.

How about "personal responsibility avoiders" some of us don't need some off planet redeemer to behave well.

foggyb
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 06:01:15 PM

Why don't you use their race to spread your bigoted ideology? For example, "The whites came and destroyed everything."

It would be the same argument, and you'd look just as foolish to anyone with a brain.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: