Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] CRYPTOHOMA | Token for crypto-community in Telegram 🌎📈  (Read 1227 times)
SHALARIBA (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

Good idea for the project. I already saw the work of bots for exchanging cryptocurrency in a telegram. this is a great solution!
Thank You! Our team thinks so too.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:16:15 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 02:14:25 PM by Maxpayne86

Good idea for the project. I already saw the work of bots for exchanging cryptocurrency in a telegram. this is a great solution!
The idea of a project obvious but as we see it will work good with connection to Telegram
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

The idea of a project obvious but as we see it will work good with connection to Telegram
I can agree with you in your suggestion that project associated and working with telegram do it well
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

Post your prices for the tokens. I understand, now began the first round of ICO, I am interested in the price of the token and 1 and in the 2nd round of sales. I would like to have time to get into the first round)
This information is making me interesting too, waiting eagerly for the prices for next sale rounds
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

Post your prices for the tokens. I understand, now began the first round of ICO, I am interested in the price of the token and 1 and in the 2nd round of sales. I would like to have time to get into the first round)
This information is making me interesting too, waiting eagerly for the prices for next sale rounds
Do you want to invest in this project also? I'm impressed by this project from good side and this team makes me confident in a good future after release
Allexmdd

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

An interesting project, I have not seen such an idea, I am sure that the project will find its regular customers.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

How much do you want to collect in the first round of ICO? what is hardcap and softcap? Interested in such information and the second round of ICO.
MertinLyter

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

How much do you want to collect in the first round of ICO? what is hardcap and softcap? Interested in such information and the second round of ICO.
In the first round of the ISO they want to collect a little more than 400 ETH, and the second 561ETH. The figures are small compared to other projects, so I think that it will be possible to raise the necessary amount. We hope that the project will succeed.
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

Do you not think that spending 5% of tokens on the bounty of the company and 2% on the remuneration of the airdrop participants is a lot ?
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

Do you not think that spending 5% of tokens on the bounty of the company and 2% on the remuneration of the airdrop participants is a lot ?
Many projects do not save on the bounty of the company, as it is advertising of the project, and advertising does not happen much.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

I can see that HOMA team is going to list the coin in some good exchangers and i mean "Cryptopia" but, how could you guys pay for the listing when you only got 12 ETH in the PREICO ? it's weird.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

I can see that HOMA team is going to list the coin in some good exchangers and i mean "Cryptopia" but, how could you guys pay for the listing when you only got 12 ETH in the PREICO ? it's weird.
It is possible that there are other agreements between the project and Cryptopia exchange. I heard that the listing of promising coins do not have to pay exorbitant amounts in bitcoin.
HerousNeo

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:38:06 PM

negotiations are also underway with Exmo and CoinExchange cryptocurrency exchanges, do you think THESE exchanges are less important than Cryptopia ?
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

it is obvious that this project will have a high enough target because I think this token supply must be pretty much also seen from the price of the first step and the second step that has a considerable comparison about how much hardcap for this project?

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

it is obvious that this project will have a high enough target because I think this token supply must be pretty much also seen from the price of the first step and the second step that has a considerable comparison about how much hardcap for this project?
Hardcap just 561,5 ETH and I am surprised by this figure. The product itself has long been ready, it remains to raise funds for the launch and for negotiations with cryptocurrency exchanges, because for the listing of tokens on the exchange, you also need to pay.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

Hardcap just 561,5 ETH and I am surprised by this figure. The product itself has long been ready, it remains to raise funds for the launch and for negotiations with cryptocurrency exchanges, because for the listing of tokens on the exchange, you also need to pay.
A very small amount, I think that 560 ETH will be collected and the project itself will be extremely successful. I've already invested  300$ in HOMA tokens.

Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

As a potential investor, I need to know what you will do with tokens that cannot be sold in the ICO process ? Will you destroy them?
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:12:26 PM

As a potential investor, I need to know what you will do with tokens that cannot be sold in the ICO process ? Will you destroy them?
The website of the project clearly States that all unsold tokens will be burned, as well as that after the ICO tokens will not be created!

LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

Most likely they paid their money out of their money, I do not think that you can get free of charge to the stock exchanges with only a good idea and minimum turnover. There should always be something else like some additional chip even for small exchanges, not to mention bitrex and binance.
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:28:36 PM

Most likely they paid their money out of their money, I do not think that you can get free of charge to the stock exchanges with only a good idea and minimum turnover. There should always be something else like some additional chip even for small exchanges, not to mention bitrex and binance.
I heard that to make a listing on binance need to pay as much as 50 bitcoins, I think that is a huge amount. In addition, there is a voting system on Binance, where traders give their votes for interesting coins in their opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: