Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] CRYPTOHOMA | Token for crypto-community in Telegram 🌎📈  (Read 1227 times)
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

I have heard that HOMA tokens are going to be listed on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, how are the progress on this issue?
Ortorturus

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

I have heard that HOMA tokens are going to be listed on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, how are the progress on this issue?
It would be very good if it talks about listing with the stock exchange Yobit ended in success, this cryptocurrency exchange is great for young projects, such as CRYPTOHOMA.
Allexandr

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

It would be very good if it talks about listing with the stock exchange Yobit ended in success, this cryptocurrency exchange is great for young projects, such as CRYPTOHOMA.
You are right, cryptocurrency exchange Yobit can play a crucial role in the future of the project, because there are many investors and traders who will be able to invest in the HOMA token.
bojoketikung

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:09:15 AM

You are right, cryptocurrency exchange Yobit can play a crucial role in the future of the project, because there are many investors and traders who will be able to invest in the HOMA token.

HOMA tokens have a good development, in terms of market no doubt, many investors who believe HOMA tokens can hit the world of blockchain, so the development for the future remains fairly bright.
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

All that is known now is that the negotiations are underway, I expect that by the end of the ICO work will be carried out on all the above cryptocurrency exchanges.
IavanHer3

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

All that is known now is that the negotiations are underway, I expect that by the end of the ICO work will be carried out on all the above cryptocurrency exchanges.
I believe that exchanges like CRYPTOPIA and CoinExchange will have a much better impact on the price of the HOMA token than Yobit. According to this, it is better to focus on them.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

I believe that exchanges like CRYPTOPIA and CoinExchange will have a much better impact on the price of the HOMA token than Yobit. According to this, it is better to focus on them.
Each cryptocurrency exchange is important, the more HOMA shines on them, the better it will affect the price of the token itself.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

I can see that HOMA team is going to list the coin in some good exchangers and i mean "Cryptopia" but, how could you guys pay for the listing when you only got 12 ETH in the PREICO ? it's weird.
negotiations are also underway with Exmo and CoinExchange cryptocurrency exchanges, do you think THESE exchanges are less important than Cryptopia ?
Lol, these are ones of my favorite exchangers pal, it will be awesome to get the coin listed on one of them, but for me, cryptopia would be the most amazing exchanger to list the coin in.
Good luck.
silvia76

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:46:45 PM

I can see that HOMA team is going to list the coin in some good exchangers and i mean "Cryptopia" but, how could you guys pay for the listing when you only got 12 ETH in the PREICO ? it's weird.
negotiations are also underway with Exmo and CoinExchange cryptocurrency exchanges, do you think THESE exchanges are less important than Cryptopia ?
Cryptopia is very important, but it will not forget that the dialogue with the exchange Yobit is also conducted. I would like to see the HOMA token on all these cryptocurrency exchanges.
Vampireminer11

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

where can I get your token or pre-sale is already finished?
ICO will last until may 31, you have another 3 weeks before the end of trading.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

where can I get your token or pre-sale is already finished?
ICO will last until may 31, you have another 3 weeks before the end of trading.
Yes indeed there was plenty of time, let's not forget about the second round of the ICO, but there is a discount on the purchase of tokens will be less.

potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

I am sure that after the project's ICO, the cost of tokens will increase several times. I think it's worth buying a token right now, then to win on that we will be their holders.

HazardXXX

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

I am sure that after the project's ICO, the cost of tokens will increase several times. I think it's worth buying a token right now, then to win on that we will be their holders.
I think that this is the main interest of all investors, but it is necessary to take into account all the risks in advance.
Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

How is the collection of funds in the first round of sales of ICO? I would like to know how much investors are interested in the project.
IavanHer3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

I advise everyone to join because I find this project has good team and good mentor will help the project achieve the goals that the project put forward. Grin Good luck to all!
First of all, I see the interest of developers in listing HOMA on cryptocurrency exchanges, this will positively affect the price of the token, respectively, profit for investors.
foppertc

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

When will HOMA appear on the cryptocurrency exchange? The first round of ICO is coming to an end, it's time to decide with the listing of the token on the exchange.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

When will HOMA appear on the cryptocurrency exchange? The first round of ICO is coming to an end, it's time to decide with the listing of the token on the exchange.
I heard that negotiations are conducted with several exchanges, usually listing for cryptocurrency exchanges takes place after the ICO.

Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

I heard that negotiations are conducted with several exchanges, usually listing for cryptocurrency exchanges takes place after the ICO.
To be more precise, negotiations are conducted with YOBIT, EXMO, CoinExchange and CRYPTOPIA. The list of cryptocurrency exchanges is large.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

To be more precise, negotiations are conducted with YOBIT, EXMO, CoinExchange and CRYPTOPIA. The list of cryptocurrency exchanges is large.
Personally, I am waiting for the appearance of HOMA tokens in the first place, on the cryptocurrency exchange YOBIT, it is very good for new projects.
MertinLyter

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Personally, I am waiting for the appearance of HOMA tokens in the first place, on the cryptocurrency exchange YOBIT, it is very good for new projects.
Yes, indeed, the cryptocurrency exchange YOBIT is very important, there are actively trading many large traders and investors, but CRYPTOPIA is no worse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: