Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] CRYPTOHOMA | Token for crypto-community in Telegram 🌎📈  (Read 1227 times)
BatistaCru

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

pre-sale successfully completed? but you collected only 12 and a half ethers. is this a successful conclusion? and tell me, with which exchanges are being negotiated?
At the moment, the coin can already be purchased on the decentralized waves exchange.
We are negotiating with the exchange YOBIT, EXMO, CoinExchange and CRYPTOPIA
I wonder how much it costs listing on EXMO, small cryptocurrency exchange, which does not help to increase the price of tokens HOMA.
AndreGreat

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

I understand everything, of course. but only 12 eth. it's a bit strange. that is, you want to say that this is enough for the implementation of the project and everything else?
SHALARIBA (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

I understand everything, of course. but only 12 eth. it's a bit strange. that is, you want to say that this is enough for the implementation of the project and everything else?
We have a relatively small project, and millions of dollars are not needed to create it. First of all, the listing of the coin will be on the exchanges YoBit and CoinExchange.
MertinLyter

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:15:14 PM

I think that owners and developers know better how much they need to implement their project.
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

I heard that the first round of ICO ends tomorrow? What will be the discount on tokens in the second round of sales?
blumkinnn

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

I heard that the first round of ICO ends tomorrow? What will be the discount on tokens in the second round of sales?
That's right, the first round ends tomorrow, if you plan to invest in the project, you can still buy tokens at the maximum discount.

Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

That's right, the first round ends tomorrow, if you plan to invest in the project, you can still buy tokens at the maximum discount.
Guys, and the difference in price token will much, if compare price in the first round ICO and in the second? Or this difference generally is not present?
Faust91

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:14:58 PM

Guys, and the difference in price token will much, if compare price in the first round ICO and in the second? Or this difference generally is not present?
Step 1.  30.04.18 - 15.05.18 ( 1 ETH = 90 909 HOMA )
Step 2.  15.05.18 - 30.05.18 ( 1 ETH = 66 667 HOMA )
You can calculate the difference yourself.
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:38:47 PM

Step 1.  30.04.18 - 15.05.18 ( 1 ETH = 90 909 HOMA )
Step 2.  15.05.18 - 30.05.18 ( 1 ETH = 66 667 HOMA )
You can calculate the difference yourself.
The difference in the discount is visible to the naked eye, lucky for those investors who came first.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

I have one question why the project itself is built on the ETH platform, and you can only pay for the purchase of tokens through the vaves wallet?
NumBit765

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:55:32 PM

I have one question why the project itself is built on the ETH platform, and you can only pay for the purchase of tokens through the vaves wallet?
I was surprised when I discovered this payment method, perhaps it is done for the security of payments?
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:08:54 PM

I was surprised when I discovered this payment method, perhaps it is done for the security of payments?
Ethereum network is the most secure, I do not think that payment via Waves wallet is made to increase security, there are other motives.
Yuliaryder

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

Ethereum network is the most secure, I do not think that payment via Waves wallet is made to increase security, there are other motives.
If it's not for safety, then what is it for? I don't think the speed of transactions in the Waves network is faster than in the Ethereum network.
PureHunter

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

I considered the project very carefully, the prospects are very large, but the developers will have to try hard to cope with the marketing part.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

I considered the project very carefully, the prospects are very large, but the developers will have to try hard to cope with the marketing part.
In fact, the project is not very big, and for its implementation does not need a lot of money. I think that the project will collect its 12 ETH without advertising.

Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

In fact, the project is not very big, and for its implementation does not need a lot of money. I think that the project will collect its 12 ETH without advertising.
12,5 ETH - this was the purpose of pre-sale, which has long been successfully collected for ICO is quite different figures.
foppertc

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

12,5 ETH - this was the purpose of pre-sale, which has long been successfully collected for ICO is quite different figures.
A very small amount, I first see such small numbers, this suggests that the technical part of the project is completely ready, we need money for listing tokens on the exchange
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

What are your ideas? Why do we need a HOMA token? The very idea of the project I caught, but why do we need a token-is unclear.
Faust91

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

What are your ideas? Why do we need a HOMA token? The very idea of the project I caught, but why do we need a token-is unclear.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES IN THE PROJECTS CRYPTOHOMA.  This is the main purpose of the token, it is really necessary.
foppertc

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

Of course, the main goal of the token is to increase in price, at least this is the main point for investors. Token holders, the project itself gives some nice buns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: