Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] CRYPTOHOMA | Token for crypto-community in Telegram 🌎📈  (Read 1227 times)
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

What are your ideas? Why do we need a HOMA token? The very idea of the project I caught, but why do we need a token-is unclear.
Of course, the main goal of the token is to increase in price, at least this is the main point for investors. Token holders, the project itself gives some nice buns.
Many investors are afraid to go to the ICO, as many Scam projects appeared recently, the project CRYPTOHOMA is real?
Allexmdd

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

Many investors are afraid to go to the ICO, as many Scam projects appeared recently, the project CRYPTOHOMA is real?
The project is quite real, the technical part is almost ready, there are 2 important steps left, it is to raise as much money as possible and make a listing of tokens for crypto-currency exchanges.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

Nobody forces you to invest in CRYPTOHOMA, I'm saying that the project is really good and promising, though very small.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

From the side, the project looks very good, there is a road map, a website and even white paper.

Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

On the site I saw the information that this project announced the bounty company and even airdrop, how soon they will be launched?
Kolona

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

On the site I saw the information that this project announced the bounty company and even airdrop, how soon they will be launched?
Bounty to be done in private mode, and airdrop already ended, all the awards were handed out earlier.
Kot Kotofej

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

Bounty to be done in private mode, and airdrop already ended, all the awards were handed out earlier.
It is a pity that access to the bounty company is limited, I would love to take part in it, will have to buy HOMA

HazardXXX

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

I heard that you promised to pay dividends to all your investors, you can find out how much it will turn out in dollars?
Ortorturus

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

I heard that you promised to pay dividends to all your investors, you can find out how much it will turn out in dollars?
Coin holders HOMA will get a dividend from every transactions users of the service. The exact percentage of profit is unknown.
Kolona

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

I didn't even know that token holders would get dividends, it's great news, additional earnings will not be superfluous.
GuruBitov

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

I didn't even know that token holders would get dividends, it's great news, additional earnings will not be superfluous.
That's what I was attracted to this project, any investor wants to receive dividends, and the project CRYPTOHOMA gives such an opportunity.
silvia76

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

I read that CRYPTOHOMA will combine several projects at once and one of them is a trading School for beginners. Will there be a discount for token holders to study at this school?
Kot Kotofej

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

How are things with listing your tokens on the yobit cryptocurrency exchange? When will I see the true price of HOMA?

Ortorturus

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

How are things with listing your tokens on the yobit cryptocurrency exchange? When will I see the true price of HOMA?
I do not think that there will be problems with this exchange, usually there are no problems with listing on Yobit.
MertinLyter

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

I do not think that there will be problems with this exchange, usually there are no problems with listing on Yobit.
For more than six months, as the owners of the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit changed their attitude to the listing of tokens, now it is much heavier than it was before.
blumkinnn

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

For more than six months, as the owners of the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit changed their attitude to the listing of tokens, now it is much heavier than it was before.
I also heard about this, on the yobit crypto-currency exchange and so much garbage, now they are more careful about the coin listing, it is not so easy to get to them.

DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

I also heard about this, on the yobit crypto-currency exchange and so much garbage, now they are more careful about the coin listing, it is not so easy to get to them.
And what do cryptocurrency exchanges, except Yobit planned listing HOMA? I am sure that there are alternatives.
Kolona

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

And what do cryptocurrency exchanges, except Yobit planned listing HOMA? I am sure that there are alternatives.
Now, the owners of the project are actively negotiating with cryptocurrency exchanges YOBIT, EXMO, CoinExchange and CRYPTOPIA. I hope they will succeed.
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

When will I see the HOMA tokens on the Yobit exchange. after all, has long promised to add it.
AndreGreat

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:05:34 PM

I'm a bit surprised at what is written here. the manager repeats the same answer, for each of my questions, and you protect them. Well, I do not know, I do not have confidence in this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: