Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:17:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin & Alt coin Guide?  (Read 469 times)
vanuconnery (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:22:03 AM

I just started mining litecoin and soon enough.. when i wanna put 2 or more different cards... the confusion came on how the heaven i =

-Set the CGMiner for 2 or more cards : with comma (,) or run 2 instances of cgminer bat files ? which one better? for like 2 7970 cards or like 1 7970 card and 1 6970 card i.e , (and example of the bat texts for each example)

-How to set the VGA card so the computer did not idle it , like with dummy plug or with set the windows registry files (bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195550.msg2035320#msg2035320)

-When i plug the second VGA card.. i.e first is 7970.. and the second is brand new 7970 (same brand) , is the CGMiner will automatically detect this second card? or i must set something else in bat files or windows settings?

-What is the COMPLETE BAT FILES for CGMiner? as i notice theres a lot of variations and no none put complete list or text of what can be used/write in that bat files

Example this is mine :

timeout /t 5 (time bfore mining start after u click the bat files)
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 90 (Your graphic card % use for mining)
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 (I still dont know what the hack is this)
cgminer --scrypt -I 19 --thread-concurrency 21712 -o stratum+tcp://coinotron.com:3334 -u [USER] -p [PASS] (I for intensity )

Now.. this is the most common bat text files , but we still got like -d -g etc , now what is this and how we can use it for this bat files? anyone with complete description?(and how to write it)

Big tank you for your help for helping newbie and the 'i dont know wtf am i doing,but i just do' people (like me) XD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: