Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Graz.me ICO  (Read 228 times)
Graciouz (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

Hi, I will like to announce our Graz.me ICO before the commencement of our special private sale event. For any updates, please visit our ICO page at http://ico.graz.me/  From now on, we will be sharing more information on this forum. Should there be any question, please kindly comment on this forum. Please note that this topic is meant to answer all questions relating to our ICO, and we will answer to the best of our ability on those given question.

Bitcoin Forum will be one of the Crypto Discussion Forum that Graciouz will participate. Additionally, we will also participate in other Crypto forums to increase our awareness. We will also participate in other non-crypto forums to increase the awareness of our Awareness. Our Telegram channel is https://t.me/graciouz_ico or @Graciouz

We will be posting more information on this forum as soon as the information is available. For a start, this is our Whitepaper (Doc) and (PPT) for your reference. This information is correct at this moment of positing. Should there be any changes, we will be posting new updates here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rowan911

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this  & how this project will turn out.  Grin
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

I believe that the project is promising, there is a good team, a unique business plan, and in General everything necessary for its successful implementation.
Graciouz (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

Sorry for the delay. It took us quite a while to complete the documentation and marketing materials for our ICO, and now, here it is. http://ico.graz.me . Over the next few days, we will be sharing a lot more on this thread. If you have any question, feel free to post them here. Thank you, and sorry for the delayed reply.

To note: Graz.me is a Live product with >50 business customers in Singapore. The intention of our ICO is to raise funds for business expansion, by starting in the US. The Graz.me team believes that in order for us to be a real technology contender, the US presence is absolutely necessary. And the fact that the customer tipping market in the US exceeds US$ 350Billion, and a global market on customer tipping exceeds US$ 1T, our Graz.me Token has the strong eco-system to raise in the months and years ahead. I hope to get everyone's support to improve the lives of our service staff, businesses, and customers by starting from us.
Graciouz (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

To know more about our ICO, this is the link to our whitepaper:- http://ico.graz.me/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Grazme_ICO_Whitepaper.pdf

If you have any question, feel free to be in touch with me via our telegram channel. I will be in touch with you via whatsapp or skype. If needs be, I am happy to hold a conference call to answer any questions that you might have. So, just reach out to me.
666uazan

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

The issue of customer reviews is a big and huge business. if well implemented, this can surely be a game changer. Since many business use customer feedback and reviews to review and improve their services. This will surely generate alot of interest and hence more funds will be raised by the platform. I can say that this looks to be one of the best ICOs this year. I will  invest and continue following up on the project as well
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:22:20 PM

The project looks great and amazing. The whitepaper is well written and well organized. I must say i am impressed, also you have one of the best ICO websites i have seen. You seem to have a great team which is always great to invest in such an ICO. I have some few questions though. when are you planning to do a listing in exchanges? When will your blockchain platform start working. or do you have a  prototype ready. The project looks promising and if you finish with those fine details, the project will be very successful
CoinConcepts

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:24:58 PM

Wow. This is really impressive. when are you planning to list ? and also what amount of cash are you planning to raise? if you can be able to harness the power of customer reviews for business, this will be a booming business
coinweez

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

This looks to be a great project. Firstly you have a great business model which has the potential to generate alot of revenue if well implemented. THis can be a crazily sucessful ICO. If i may ask. have you been rated by any ICO rating agency? This would be much better since it will be able to generate more interest in the project hence generate more funding from Crypto enthusiasts
Maxdata

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

Interesting, an ico based on customer reviews? This can generate quite a buzz in the online community. I am very interested in the project. how can i participate? and when is the ICO ending and when is the listing? I cant be left out on this one . It looks so  nice for one to miss out. I am on board. let me know the details
coinkoigi

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

You have a great business idea and model as well. the advertising industry is worth billions of dollars and this can be a game changer interms of customer reviews that can generate a lot of interest. This will surely be a successful ICO if it is well marketed and promoted. I would like to have more details about the inner workings of the project as well as the roadmap of its development
cryptoNGARI

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

Great project. I have also joined your telegram group. let see how this will go.  Willing to be part of it fully
coinmathe

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

This is a great idea. this seems to be one of the few nice projects i have encountered this year. let me ask, i have not completed reading your Whitepaper. you ico smart contract will be based on which blockchain or you will need to start from scratch?
wilcoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

You have a very nice whitepaper. as a whitepaper writer i must say it looks very well organised. you also have a great team
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

I am very impressed by the great organization of your project. you such a great website, whitepaper and also the idea is amazzing. I must say i am greatly interested in the project and i am very willing to be  part of it.
Mocoinaire

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

This is something I am personally interested in review systems in businesses so will keep touch to know more and most def invest. Keep us posted of new development

╬  ICO Whitepapers, Investor Pitch Deck, Press Release Writing, Place Your Order Today  Telegram @ICO_Services : https://t.me/ICO_Services ○ ╬
kivuti Elias

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

The model and the idea behind this project is very unique. The advertising industry is a million dollar industry and this would be a game changer in terms of customer reviews that can generate a lot of interest. The Whitepaper and the website is equally well written and researched.
lisabrandon

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

The model and the idea behind this project is very unique. The advertising industry is a million dollar industry and this would be a game changer in terms of customer reviews that can generate a lot of interest. The Whitepaper and the website is equally well written and researched.
cryptoeddy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

I just want a life without petty people

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

After reading the white paper I am convinced that this projects is a game changer in the industry. I will surely be on the lookout and I alook forward to making an investment soon.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
mashort

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

i have gone through the whitepaper and it seems the creators of this project took time to understand the project. kudos
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: