Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a project  (Read 723 times)
Jenni5

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:50:02 AM

If you are interested to join an ICO, you can visit https://ico.coinnup.com and gain an insight. You can also go for the Coinnup Bounty Program, just give a reading to https://ico.coinnup.com/assets/pdf/bounty_campaign.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

I think as the business world are growing rapidly now , and the competition gets difficulty and harder, then we have to be clever to get project  so that in finding the project or the work can be smooth. If we can not eat may be we will be left behind with others. Here there are four types to get project :
The first : Communicate regularly.
Tips or the first way in finding a project that is frequent communication on a regular basis. It is important to do so that we get closer and get closer, more precisely pick up the ball in the search for relationships.
The second : Visiting and meeting
Because this way we can directly meet and talk as well as the closer the relationship.
The third : Eating out together.
After getting closer and closer, this way is also important because it will be different and different if our relationship has been  eating out together.
The forth : Commitment promises its part.
The last type , we commit to promise and give part in accordance with the portion, if lucky later we will give in accordance with the right. Given this part, then the next project will continue to flow in to give to us, because we committed earlier. thank you
INGCHEM

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

#Proof of authentication #Proof of participation:
– Joined Telegram – Yes
– Did you check our ANN thread? YES
– Are you going to participate in our bounty campaign? YES
vikki9863

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

good skill.  I wish for you.  best of luck friend.
Resa02

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

Hi if your looking for a good project to invest I have known this interesting project.. Pls make a review for it is a very promising project.
I can guarantee you that this is very interesting project and you you will not regret if you invest on this.. So what are you waiting for? More I for pls.. Visit website stated bellow..
amazing platform swachhcoin.com is a non profit org, that can help us with the worlds common problem nowadays, Swachhcoin will make the existing waste management industries as efficient and capable for them to become technologically and otherwise able to tackle the imminent waste management crisis.
#Swachhcoin #Cryptocurrency #ICO #Blockchain
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

I'm looking for a project, with a good team, with a budget.
I'm ready to help with:
-ANN/Bounty Russian thread
-Create a logo, banners etc
-Write Wp (in russian only)
-Create a signatures
-Add Ico to listing sites
And help with the project

write in telegram @AidarAskarov or in PM

You are welcome to https://Organicco.uk, this project is a great one. Everyone I refer has found it interesting and will to invest. I will advice you and everyone to look into this project and thank me later. Let's talk about creating impact and making good ROI by doing it. This project is already running and has opened investment opportunity for it expansion program. Currently running a bounty in all your aforementioned aspects. Help promote it and invest as well.
Resa02

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

Hello sir.. Are you looking for a good project? Well I want to introduce swachhcoin to you.. This project is awesome, this is the first ever platform who valued waste, you can exchange your waste into swachh tokens.. Amazing right? You will never treat waste as waste instead you can be able to earn tokens too! You can freely visit visit swachhcoin.com for more info..
I assure you will not regret by this project. Pls make a research about it or simply visit the site ICO is live at the moment!! Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity, remember opportunities only knocked once.. Have a good day a Head!!
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

How is the conversion rate from the bounty campaign? I just can't picture it being anything beyond 1%
SooEz4Me (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

Professional Designer & Manager | PM ME

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

Checking PM, I want to show updated [From 30 July] New thread
hope you like it!
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

Much appreciated and recommended designer for signature and logo works.
Sudar designed signature for my various projects i really do suggest him if anyone looking designer with under their cost efficiency with effective template cum design.
whythatdo

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

Look likes you got the good skill about ICO, bounty, sites, team,... why don't you come up with your own idea and make your project. it's hard but working for your own would be nice. It's just my idea.
zuumpro

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

Check out www.zuum.co

Please contact me if you are interested. We offer good number of coins to promoters.

thanks,
ZUUM Pro
Jenni5

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

Have you checked out Alluma- https://alluma.io? You may find interest in the project as this has come as a great opportunity crypto traders and enthusiasts.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: