Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the current market?  (Read 2788 times)
sexy1983 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

Ok, so you're new to this game  Grin

- What token?  just one?
- Markets turn green-ish, not green.  If you're new you might be happy with a rise of 20%.  That's nt when you sell.  You sell when you have a spike on your token of 200-20000%, depending on a lot of things.
- Don't be obsessed, it will make you panic sell.
- It's normal that your investments go -80% or +300%. This isn't the stock market.
- Get more coins/tokens, spread your portfolio
- Relax.  Cool
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.
I am also confused to give you advice, because I do not know what coin you are holding. But if your profit target has been reached, then sell it.
wangli370404

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

You think this is the price you want, and you can sell it. Whether it's going up or down, you're out.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

I suggest you should read more news about crypto currencies and also focus on the roadmap of your coin to be able to set your selling/buying points.

Another good point would be to track your portfolio in btc not usd. Since the market fluctuates a lot even for btc, you should follow you altcoin prices in btc.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

I feel market will have one more pump where the price of bitcoin would touch 10500$. After that the market will most probably get dumped again following a small distribution. I'm expecting bear riot from next week end or during the start of the second week of May.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:51:37 AM

Is the price token you hold already higher than your buying price? If yes, you can some of them and hold the left (whether what will be happen with market, no one knows). As long as you already out with some profit, you should be fine.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

I strongly suggest you to divide it into two parts, if you can get a profit margin then you can sell it as much as 50% and then you hope the rest can you hold in the hope that the price could be much more increased. Indeed it can not be ascertained, but when you make a decision then I am sure you have done the analysis. Yes when there is a chance in the future that the coin will be increased then there is no harm we hold. We could get a huge profit and I think that's a strategy. A trader has its own strategy and choice. So that is the thing that should be done in order to get the skills and experience that will be beneficial for the results we will get in the future.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

i think should be held first, because in my opinion this is just beginning of market began to rise. maybe later on Q4 market will go up and you can sell it at that time. and you can see later at end of year

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

I feel market will have one more pump where the price of bitcoin would touch 10500$. After that the market will most probably get dumped again following a small distribution. I'm expecting bear riot from next week end or during the start of the second week of May.
It will probably going back to normal at June as the Bitcoin is quite moving slowly than usual and $10500 is not that quite too big to achieve by the end of May. Probably hoping that there would be no FUD that will going to take it down again because traders are all waiting in the line to sell in the right time.

Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

If you think that your coin has grown enough to be sold, sell it in exchange for ETH or BTC. and buy another altcoin (2, 3) that you like and that grows. Or leave it in the BTC or ETH.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

For me waiting now is a good idea cause some next time since now prices will be going up so it is not a stupid idea to just hold, if you really want you can sell now some part of it but selling whole amount for me is not profitable as holding.

thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

I think you are new here. The first basic rule is not to make hasty decisions and do not sell your coins too quickly when price have green colour.

So in your situaction the best option will be wait for better price
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

I guess we have entered the final 5th Elliot wave! It wont long forever and after that we will see the goverment regulation and the new era of ICOs. All the ICOs with utility tokens wont exists anymore and only security tokens will be in demand thats why I would advise to look for good ICO that issue security tokens now. In long term such choice will be rewarded well
kabackovas

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

I guess we have entered the final 5th Elliot wave! It wont long forever and after that we will see the goverment regulation and the new era of ICOs. All the ICOs with utility tokens wont exists anymore and only security tokens will be in demand thats why I would advise to look for good ICO that issue security tokens now. In long term such choice will be rewarded well
Hm..it has a sense about regulation but I dont know any really worthy ICO with security tokens. Do they exist at all?? Huh I would not invest of course as it is very long term investment, just wanna check their offers
CrossHedge

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

Momentum is till up today ... Next resistent level for BTC @ 9730 USD
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:13:01 PM

what altcoins did you hold? if you really need money then you can sell your token now, but if not you should hold for long or hold until december maybe you can earn x2 or x3 profit.

Boooogieeee

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

Hm..it has a sense about regulation but I dont know any really worthy ICO with security tokens. Do they exist at all?? Huh I would not invest of course as it is very long term investment, just wanna check their offers
Check Adgex, Heaven, LibreCash. I would advise to emphasize the last one as I think this stable coin will replace tether in long run thx for their DAO managing concept and autonomus smart contract.
Nevertheless lets ride on the 5th wave untill regulation comes. Because when it happens ( i think till the end of 2018 some countries will start to regulate crypto) there will be no huge volatility anymore and huge profits as well.
Big investments will flow into crypto till the end of this year. But there is also sad moment, that investments will flow only into top 10 coins
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

Check Adgex, Heaven, LibreCash. I would advise to emphasize the last one as I think this stable coin will replace tether in long run thx for their DAO managing concept and autonomus smart contract.
Nevertheless lets ride on the 5th wave untill regulation comes. Because when it happens ( i think till the end of 2018 some countries will start to regulate crypto) there will be no huge volatility anymore and huge profits as well.
Big investments will flow into crypto till the end of this year. But there is also sad moment, that investments will flow only into top 10 coins
Ok, I will check. So whats your prediction when 5th wave will end? Till the end of 2018 or later?
Im very curious now about your opinion
Boooogieeee

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

Ok, I will check. So whats your prediction when 5th wave will end? Till the end of 2018 or later?
Im very curious now about your opinion
Yes, I guess bull market will continue till the end of the year, surely we will see some corrections during this growth but still. Then regulation will come and better to be prepared owning some of security tokens with shares.
Will see if Im right Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: