Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:17:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the current market?  (Read 2792 times)
bingungsekali

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:09:19 AM

The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.
Your token is now green and it depends on you. whether you will hold your coins or sell them .. if you are satisfied with the profit you make, I think you should sell it.
if you are not satisfied and thankfully still very little then hold your coin and wait until it rises above the current price.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:12:47 AM

I think the market is slowly recovering but it doesn't mean it will only go one direction from now on i.e up. People need to use stop loss in these times if they are day trading because a simply bull trap can get them to the bottom.
but nevertheless Everyone who has decided to use crypto currency or earn in this field of activity must understand that crypto currency is a huge risk and must assume that he has the ability to lose something.
there is one proverb that says that experience comes only with great difficulty and loss. Perhaps what you say makes sense, but in trade, luck comes to One who tries to minimize his losses.
a very wise opinion, at least with our losses we can be more careful and see the market conditions, if at risk then avoid first because it would be difficult if we to seek profit in that condition.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1233

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:20:20 AM

I think the market is slowly recovering but it doesn't mean it will only go one direction from now on i.e up. People need to use stop loss in these times if they are day trading because a simply bull trap can get them to the bottom.
Nice sugestion, yeah its really helping for most people using some stoplose. We know the market its grean but still have some signal for bearish market so for making your investment safe, just sugestion using stop lose if the price remove just put off your stop lose and put on again to the next level
BitcoinThugLife

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

Won't be surprised to see a big correction in May with all alts  -35% value
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:49:32 AM

The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.
Your token is now green and it depends on you. whether you will hold your coins or sell them .. if you are satisfied with the profit you make, I think you should sell it.
if you are not satisfied and thankfully still very little then hold your coin and wait until it rises above the current price.

If its a good coin better to wait because it still have the possibilities to go higher but if its just a coin with low volumes of trade, better to study further and decide later on. No one can help you here simply because your coin is unknown, try to study more about that coin if you big potential then hold on it. Long term will always be worth it.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:42:56 AM

Its your own decision mate do not do what others tell you since its your own investment but just do listen and try to calibrate situtuation say for example you hold a coin that is now high in price and but still not life-changing really and you think that by just reading in their telegram group the coin has still a biger price predicted then don’t sell all.Maybe you just try to sell a portion of it just enough money for your needs not yet for leisure for we don’t know that this coin is for long term and will be life-changing really in the future that is about hundredfold the price it is now.  Smiley

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:00:41 AM

Good day! Asking advice from cryptocurrency experts is OK since they know better than us but once asked on my opinion on when to sell or hold I'll always say its your decision always. I'm a small time trader so a small profit for me like 20% I consider it selling. There's ETH and BTC worth keeping that I don't get bothered if crypto markets goes down coz I know it will recover.Some alts after going down goes down permanetly. If you're holding potential alts then you can keep them and wait for higher profit. Or you can sell some and get seed money or capital then there's no lose for you there.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

my suggestion is if the token increase more than 30%, you better sell it for 50% of the total of the tokens. and you can hold 50% the rest of the tokens for another increase of the price which we don't know when it's happening. but if you still want to wait and you think that the price can increase more than 50%-100% then you can hold it for a while. the decision is up to you and I think you need think before you decide.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
CrossHedge

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 01:00:34 PM

On XLM watch the resistance zone @ 0,46 USD .... breakout of this zone could market move to 0,63...
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

The current market situation is favorable for those who will hold for long term investment at about 2-5 years. Nothing wrong with selling if you think you have gained enough profit. Too much greed will only take you nowhere. Sell some of your coins to preserve your capital and hold some as well for the future.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

The current market is very bullish and I think we will go up soon. But I also think that we will dip in short term because RSI is a little bit overbought in the last days. But the dip will not hold that long!
redwhite037

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

if you are not a holder. I recommend selling when profitable from 10-15%. Do not be greedy until the market goes down and you panic and sell panic. So, sell when profitable. no need to think. The game is just beginning Grin
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

It would be best for you to just hold your coins or tokens but if the money is needed then maybe you should just get the amount you need and not the entire amount of money invested on that coin. That's just my opinion and that is what I will do with my investment.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
shleem2

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

if you think you earned enough sell it. if you are still greedy hold it and wait. if you are afraid to lose your profits sell. no one can tell you the future you have to decide for yourself
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

It would be best for you to just hold your coins or tokens but if the money is needed then maybe you should just get the amount you need and not the entire amount of money invested on that coin. That's just my opinion and that is what I will do with my investment.
The current market is not bad for last 2 weeks we are seeing good growth in all coins prices and if you are in profit then sell your coins don't wait for big profit. We are not sure again when the market will drop so don't miss if you get an opertunity to sell your coins for decent profit. You have patience and wait until the market will recover fully then it's your risk.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

The market began to recover gradually, but it's a good time to buy so far. In late May and early June, the course will be completely different. There will be small drops in prices and of course, they can be used to buy a good coin. But it was better to buy in January ..))
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:31:05 PM

I think the market is very healthy and I think you can sell if you buy below the current price and you are not ready to hold the coins for long term. The remaining part of this year is very bright and we should not take the dip in the first quarter of the year as confirmation for the bearish market in 2018!
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:39:31 PM

What do I think about the current market? Ontology has risen in price in 4 times, EOS has risen in price in 3 times. I was depressed and did nothing at that moment, the market once again gave me a lesson. I'm angry.

stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

Depends on what you think that coin can do currently. If you feel like it has reached its potential sell it. If you feel like it has more room in the tank then hold on to it. I would lean towards holding on as the markets seem to be primed for more growth yet.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

You should have set a clear target at which you would sell at, and a clear stop loss before you even started trading.

I don't know which token that you're talking about, but I think that this rally is nearing the end of its lifecycle. It's probably wise right now to sell at least some now since the markets have simply gone up so much in a short period of time, then buy later at a lower price after prices adjusts.

If you don't want to sell now, then hold for the long term. The crypto market as a whole has a long way to go and as long as your token is of a legit project, it will continue to go up in value in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: