Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the current market?  (Read 2789 times)
atamat

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.
I'm becoming more pessimistic everyday and started to liqiudate my investment in crypto.which are green right now of course hopefully we will recover in upcoming months.
grimjoever

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

market condition today is currently stable. with up and down below 5% is actually good. lets hope it's gonna got steady rising in few weeks
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

It is difficult to give advice without knowing what coin you have, at what price you took it and to what mark its value rose. Analyze the market situation and make the right decision.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

I think that the market is beginning to recover and the current fall does not change.

MrBlack001

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

Shame the crypto sphere is mostly a slot machine nowadays. I would say: invest in a project (or a couple) which you see as having really a lot of potential (not price wise but in use case, do your research), invest in it and hold. Old fashioned i guess :-)
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

Right now the current market are down. So it's really depend what's your profit goals are. If you really need money, take the profit might as well go to sell all your token but if you don't need better to hold in the next few months review all the related studies and it can make 10x or even 100x of profit. Happy Trading  Wink
Although the market has not overcome the downtrend and can continue falling in the coming time, I believe that it will be better in the last months of the year. This decline is an opportunity for investors to pick good coins and keep them for a few months, I believe that will be the right decision.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up?

Each person has a profit target of 10%, 20% or 200%, respectively. If you feel good about the benefits you are going to make right now, I think it's not wrong to start it then buy another coin such as: Neo or Eos Ethereum Litecoins because their potential is very obviously beneficial to every user

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

Nobody can precisely reveal to you when the market goes red or green, anyway you can figure out how to peruse the market to know whether it is bearish or bullish. Or then again some would participate in some gathering or some likeness thereof to give out signs on when the market goes up. Not by any stretch of the imagination beyond any doubt on the off chance that it works however perhaps it does to a few.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:02:36 AM

The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.

which I see today the market is still up and down and so, for now, I prefer to hold my altcoin while waiting for the market price to return and sell it when the market price stabilized

HELLO!!!
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:14:49 AM

When the market begins to go green, we will feel very happy to tempt us to sell our tokens, do not rush to sell because its kenikan may be only 20%., Try to be more patient waiting for higher increase because the profit will be different.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:24:35 AM

We have not been able to get out of the effects of the long time period. We were seeing a steady price but we saw a decline yesterday. I think there is a rise in the order, I think that even if we can not go into the bull season, everything will gain some value Smiley

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

Right now the current market are down. So it's really depend what's your profit goals are. If you really need money, take the profit might as well go to sell all your token but if you don't need better to hold in the next few months review all the related studies and it can make 10x or even 100x of profit. Happy Trading  Wink

total marketcap is so low. it must at least 500 now. it is 336 now.
and volatility is the one of the biggest problem. people are scared
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

It depend on your target price for your token, if your target is alreadg hit then you decide on selling your token. If you believe your will still go up more in the future then try to hold it for more days or weeks. Try to research your token for more information about its developer, current and future developments. You should also monitor the price movements in crypto market to get updated.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

I am expecting that the market situation will be changed in several days already. It seems to me, all the cryptocurrencies prices will soon go up. At least I hope for it.
mxmunk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

I think the current cryptocurrency market is very uncertain. But my intuition told me. Bitcoin prices will definitely return to high prices again. This is a must for the market. Otherwise, the market will be eliminated.
md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

The market falls already for few months, but to zero it will never fall. When schedules are included a little into a green zone, it will lead to injection of new investments worldwide. And it is not the end of cryptography as the good basis is created, the technology a blockchain has proved to be from the best party for online payments and the number of users still grows and the cryptocommunity won't allow bitcoin or other coins to die. In December there was a huge bull trend and bitcoin have been bought up, and now the corresponding correction. Cryptocrisis will take place soon. Who has a full portfolio, hodl is simple and to wait for restoration of bitcoins and altkoyn. Who has no stale coins time to buy good of a top cheap has come.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

Currently in a big decline, and it's like to fix and the faster the better, as it can affect something more in the world of cryptography and different coins operating in the cryptocurrency market.

Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

The current market right now is not that good but I know that the bitcoin prices will also go back to its prices and back to normal.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

Currently in a big decline, and it's like to fix and the faster the better, as it can affect something more in the world of cryptography and different coins operating in the cryptocurrency market.
right now it's a bit of bitcoin and lots of negative news as well as people are panicking sell to secure and they so they make a sale
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

Although the market is green, the market capitalization has fallen sharply. So the portfolio of investors are suffering losses. I think you should not sell them right now, it just makes you feel worse.
Please hold until the end of Q3, the market is likely to grow strongly and your portfolio will be profitable after a long time holding.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: