Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the current market?  (Read 2792 times)
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

The market today is green and indicates that the market is experiencing growth. Because in the week ago market in condition red. And if you want to get ready to sell your coins you better monitor market conditions continue to be crypto. And if the coin you hold current prices have gone up high can you sell.
plzdance

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

I think that he is between the trend of flat and growth and there is also no feeling that the market will no longer fall Grin In general it is not clear as always Grin
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

The recent decline in the market. I think this may be caused by the operation of the whale behind the scenes (personal thoughts). Many cryptocurrencies are now very suitable for purchase, such as ETH.EOS.ADA.NEO!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Serveev

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

If token rose in price more than on 30% the sell. Or keep it for a long time. Usually when some token increases then decreases its price.
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

I like the current market trend. This is most likely to continue before another huge bull run which is already missing in such a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Lophuong

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

I think the current market is very good to buy into. The market will explode at any time, sold out now you will lose
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

I have watched my portfolio shrink and shrink since January, but have held on to what I have. I know that no loss is actually incurred until I sell. I think we are more than due for a nice bull run, and we will start to see the market rebound over the next few months!

supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

The situation on the market is constantly changing, it is important to be able not to panic and analyze indicators from proven sources. Investment does not imply haste.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

Crypto currency market is always volatile and the green which you see currently is good but there is more green to come and the coin you hold now will be the most expensive coin if the market is in peak price. The current market has just move forwarded in a positive manner and this is not the right time for you to sell unless you have any emergency requirement.
Circles

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:29:55 PM

I think a lot of people are scared, too much uncertainty of whether the market is going to crash or not and that affects the price. But I'm in it for the long run.
deodecagone

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

The current market is very bad and apprehensive, and everything is red and the decline is so drastic it makes me sad and disappointed.
but I still rate positively because this is everyone's chance to buy it because the price is so low. and I'm sure someday the market will come back green and the price goes up
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

Its your own decision mate do not do what others tell you since its your own investment but just do listen and try to calibrate situtuation say for example you hold a coin that is now high in price and but still not life-changing really and you think that by just reading in their telegram group the coin has still a biger price predicted then don’t sell all.Maybe you just try to sell a portion of it just enough money for your needs not yet for leisure for we don’t know that this coin is for long term and will be life-changing really in the future that is about hundredfold the price it is now.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

I think the current market should just be followed. In my opinion, the prices are suitable for neither buying nor selling now. For me, expecting the new sharp movements is the best.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:07:23 PM

I think the current market should just be followed. In my opinion, the prices are suitable for neither buying nor selling now. For me, expecting the new sharp movements is the best.
It depends also on the person if he is willing to sell this time if already in profit. But if still on lose why early sell, hold your btc at this current market I think it will rise even this year.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

It is very shady and mysterious, I feel that cap may fall even more and that scares me, and I don't know the reason why most of coins fall below ICO price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

At present, the market is downward trend, Bitcoin price is very low. We should not sell at this point, because there will not be much profit. The best thing to do is hold patiently and wait until the market recovers. Besides, we can also buy Bitcoin or other potential altcoins like ETH, LTC, ADA, NEO. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin price will be over $ 16000 and bring us a lot of money.

nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:20:57 AM

At present, the market is downward trend, Bitcoin price is very low. We should not sell at this point, because there will not be much profit. The best thing to do is hold patiently and wait until the market recovers. Besides, we can also buy Bitcoin or other potential altcoins like ETH, LTC, ADA, NEO. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin price will be over $ 16000 and bring us a lot of money.

very good call, and institutes not in yet, they are active q4, and more like NOV DEC< so that is when I expect the next explosion up to come, It will be epic, and people who panic sold this year in 2018 gunna be kicking themselves in the testicles. LOL

duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:40:58 AM

It is your guess and does not have any accurate information on this. Almost everyone expects a price increase by the end of the year, but I am sure the price will drop by the end of the year. The whale and trader battle will never end and when you hope for more at the end of the year, it will certainly go against. The best advice is to only buy when the price is low and sell immediately when it is profitable
Last follen star

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:01:45 AM

It is very shady and mysterious, I feel that cap may fall even more and that scares me, and I don't know the reason why most of coins fall below ICO price.
Perhaps the worst is over, I would predict the growth of the whole market in a month, I think bitcoin and ether will start growing first, and then all the alts will gain capitalisation.
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:27:50 AM

The situation on the market is now incomprehensible, we see growth and immediately the fall begins and so on, I think in 2018 there will be no big growth of the market, I think we will fly to the moon in 2019!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: