Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the current market?  (Read 2789 times)
sentbit

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

the current market is sluggish, worse than april I also lost the idea of doing may still save my token would be better rather than having to lose for now Roll Eyes
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:59:42 AM

The market is currently experiencing a whale withdrawal from the market, so capitalization is falling, and prices may continue to fall, so be patient waiting for them to pump in and then prices will rise again.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.
The current market has not bounced back fully but I think there is a considerable amount of stability generally. Bitcoin has remained within the resistance threshold not going further below which is worth celebrating because of the earlier predictions of a disaster. The market recover very soon. It is still possible to make money in cryptocurrency.
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

I don't know which cryptocurrency you hold? It is green now, is its price doubled? (xN?), if you know your coin well, I think long-term holding is a great way to maximize your benefits!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

according to me Current marketcap volume has dropped so much and despair has dominated the market for a long time, because today's trading can be a good idea if we know how to do it, because the Market consolidation and growth of most of the coins is not expected.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

it depends on the progress of its project . you can pay more attention to the news of this project . if it is not yet mature , you'd better hold it for a longer time . a little more patience , you will get more .
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

The current market is very bad and apprehensive, and everything is red and the decline is so drastic it makes me sad and disappointed.
but I still judge positively because this is everyone's chance to buy it because the price is so low. Hold on for some time.and I'm sure someday the market will come back green and the price goes up
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

At present, the market is downward trend, Bitcoin price is very low. We should not sell at this point, because there will not be much profit. The best thing to do is hold patiently and wait until the market recovers. Besides, we can also buy Bitcoin or other potential altcoins like ETH, LTC, ADA, NEO. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin price will be over $ 16000 and bring us a lot of money.

It is your guess and does not have any accurate information on this. Almost everyone expects a price increase by the end of the year, but I am sure the price will drop by the end of the year. The whale and trader battle will never end and when you hope for more at the end of the year, it will certainly go against. The best advice is to only buy when the price is low and sell immediately when it is profitable
- The future is never sure, what you are saying is hypothetical and imaginary, this may be true in the future or not is a difficult thing to say, the market still has no sign of recovery or a continuation of downtrend, it seems that everything is leveling off. Although I do not know what will happen next but I know that we should be careful with this market because in recent times, it has made us realize that it is not a permanent increase or a steady increase, all just a belief, it could collapse at any time, if we do not plan to deal with that, the damage will be us

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

The current market is depreciating some of the cryptocurrency and there are predictions that the future of some of the copper will be rising rapidly: bitcoin and eetherum are now also many crypto coins produced.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

As always. Every year cryptocurrency will have their prices reduced because something bad happened. Usually, it would happen on the Q2 of that year and it would rise up on the Q4 of that year. Even though, it is slightly lower than before I think you can still hold your coins longer. Who knows something good happen?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

As always. Every year cryptocurrency will have their prices reduced because something bad happened. Usually, it would happen on the Q2 of that year and it would rise up on the Q4 of that year. Even though, it is slightly lower than before I think you can still hold your coins longer. Who knows something good happen?
if you analyze what is happening today in the crypto-currency market, then some coins are stalled. Although more attractive projects show very good potential and stable growth. In any case, if you only deal in trade, then in the market you can make a choice among coins that have such earnings on price fluctuations.
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:03:01 PM

Today the market has a number of favorites, such as bitcoin and etherium, but there are all new tools for investing in which I also began to pay attention.
edora

Activity: 314
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

bitcoin price will get high in a few months later and although I don't know how much the price will increase, I can say that it will get more than $10k and maybe it will go higher than in December. but we need to wait for the price so we can make sure that we are ready to take a big profit from bitcoin
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

bitcoin price will get high in a few months later and although I don't know how much the price will increase, I can say that it will get more than $10k and maybe it will go higher than in December. but we need to wait for the price so we can make sure that we are ready to take a big profit from bitcoin
Of course, even 10,000 dollars for Bitcoin will have a good response among users of crypto currency. But nevertheless, most investors who bought Bitcoin in December 2017 will still be in very poor condition.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:36:05 PM

Well im an optimistic person and a supporter of crypto market so i believe that market will soon be back on track we are already seeing some green and im sure it will soon start to gain momentum from here and market will recover to previous highs.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:49:28 AM

As we can see, the current market is really low and that's because of bitcoin crash since last January. Fortunately, bitcoin has endured all of that and i think the last remaining months of this year will be in favor of bitcoin's rise so the market will have its market cap back in trillion again.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:24:15 AM

Many are already tired of waiting, at the beginning of the year everyone was waiting for crypto spring, now crypt winter. But now I understand that the market is not even going to recover. And that sluggish growth that we see is just a parody of normal growth.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:27:46 AM

Actually for now this cryptocurrency is still in the stage for capital inflow. so if you want to invest in today's stock to buy altcoin or bitcoin you can invest in the long run or short for profit
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:43:47 AM

Actually for now this cryptocurrency is still in the stage for capital inflow. so if you want to invest in today's stock to buy altcoin or bitcoin you can invest in the long run or short for profit
this time is the right time to invest in cryptomarket. low prices and many new requests from new investors will make the price of cryptocurrency back up.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:48:30 AM

this time is the right time to invest in cryptomarket. low prices and many new requests from new investors will make the price of cryptocurrency back up.
 We have to be aware that this crypto is volatile and no one can predict on when it will recover. Although the market is conflictingly fighting on this current risky scenarios, we have to be optimistic that this challenges will desist in time and persistently arise.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: