Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 12:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kraken question  (Read 136 times)
Hoangle1523 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

Looking for some help on adding a bank account for Kraken.

Im Tier 2 verified which shows I can do 2000$ daily and 10,000$ monthly of fiat (my USD to them). I ASSUME this means link a bank account.

when I go to withdraw.. it says I ned to be Tier 3 confirmed for a WIRE transfer. to deposit USD the site is also saying I need to be Tier 3.

Whats your XP using this site?
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

Been using kraken before, for a short period of time, but i was depressed because of the lots of requirements from tier 1 to tier 3., although its pretty good for safe keeping of accounts and avoid scams, but i find it too hazzle for me to navigate all the requirements needed. So stop using it, i transferred to another trading platforms which is more easy and there is no requirements needed in order to get my funds, fees is also a matter to discussed in choosing the right trading platforms.

My only advice to my friends, just choose which is more easy for them, i did not recommend kraken to them because of that reasons. Anyway it depends on our risk preference on what trading platforms we could use for our convenience. Have a great day mate, sorry i could help your concerns, as i am also having struggle to that kraken platform.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Derko

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

As a trade platform i use ONLY Kraken. They use SEPA for EUR  bank transfers and i am happy with them.
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Im Tier 2 verified which shows I can do 2000$ daily and 10,000$ monthly of fiat (my USD to them). I ASSUME this means link a bank account.

when I go to withdraw.. it says I ned to be Tier 3 confirmed for a WIRE transfer. to deposit USD the site is also saying I need to be Tier 3.

Hi Hoangle1523. I'm sorry for the late reply to your query. I hope you had already found the answer, but if not, I'll let you know what's going on.

At Tier 2 you can fund your account via SEPA transfer in the European Economic Area. If you only have a bank account in the USA, and you are a US resident, you're able to deposit and withdraw USD via wire transfer. Please note that we do not link bank accounts to your Kraken account and you would need to perform a wire transfer in and out of your Kraken account. This would require you to be Tier 3 verified. More information on that can be found here.

Please drop by our Bitcointalk thread if you need anything else!

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

kraken is a Bitcoin and Altcoin virtual currency trading platform that is trusted and safe in Europe in particular and worldwide in terms of trading volume and liquidity with Euros .
trandinhtai

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

kraken is a Bitcoin and Altcoin virtual currency trading platform that is trusted and safe in Europe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: